Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2010, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaRuns (View Post)
Then maybe we totally need quotes from that for our main post

As for other fans, I think right now, show!Bonnie and Stefan are kinda a still waters run deep kind of thing. Like we said, Bonnie doesn't often go to anyone with her problems and Stefan has to constantly be very controlled due to his vampire urges. So I can see why it might not seem as flashy to people. Maybe we'll have to keep creating awesome picturespams and fanfics to make them see the light (well at least until new scenes come around).
yes to more picspams and fanfic!!
Old 06-28-2010, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So I can see why it might not seem as flashy to people. Maybe we'll have to keep creating awesome picturespams and fanfics to make them see the light (well at least until new scenes come around).
Its funny because after the eps aired where Bonnie and Stefan have interacted I have seen comments and even reviews/recaps mentioning the chemistry between the characters. Im wondering what will happen if they get more/longer scenes together, like while Elena and Damon grow closer so does Bonnie and Stefan's friendship.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

Im sure that will happen. Stefan will need someone to complain to about Damon
Old 06-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's one of the reasons I love them and their scenes is because it's not flashy and it runs deep. It subtle, but brimming with chemistry. I always think of volcanoes when it comes to them. I think if they had more scenes and have them longer I think more people would see it too.

It's so great to read reviews and recaps and see that they also see the chemistry between them.

I'm always looking for fan fiction based of the show when it comes to them. I wish there were more.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:38 PM
Extreme Fan

I think the easiest way to get more fanfic other than writing it yourself is to always leave the author a comment about how much you loved their story. It motivates the author to write in the same genre again and it shows anybody else who is reading the story that these stories are popular and maybe they should try writing in this genre as well.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Its funny because after the eps aired where Bonnie and Stefan have interacted I have seen comments and even reviews/recaps mentioning the chemistry between the characters. Im wondering what will happen if they get more/longer scenes together, like while Elena and Damon grow closer so does Bonnie and Stefan's friendship.
I really hope that the SB relationship will not depend on DE growing closer, because it would make their relationship seem kind of "cheap" that just because Elena is busy elsewhere Stefan hangs with Bonnie. I want them to hang out and to become friends of their own will, so to speak.

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 06-29-2010, 11:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_zelda (View Post)
I really hope that the SB relationship will not depend on DE growing closer, because it would make their relationship seem kind of "cheap" that just because Elena is busy elsewhere Stefan hangs with Bonnie. I want them to hang out and to become friends of their own will, so to speak.
Yeah I agree. Stefan and Bonnie are better than that to let something between Damon and Elena dictate the way their friendship or realtonship should go.
Old 06-29-2010, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I agree with you both. I wouldn't want their relationship was be depended on DE either. I would hope they would form a friendship/relationship independent of them. That it wouldn't disappear because of DE or be dictated by their actions.
Old 06-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_zelda (View Post)
yeah same here! just like I don't want them to be close just because of Elena
Old 06-29-2010, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh I agree, I would like for Stefan and Bonnie to get closer again and be solid friends even before the whole D/E get closer and feelings start really developing. What I meant is that when that does happen if B/S are good friends by then this would also make them be closer as Bonnie in a way is a Team S/E and would be on Stefan's side as I dont think she will be Team Damon she would most likely try to be there for him and give her positive pep talks
Old 06-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Passionate Fan

I haven't been here in a while
Icon: me
Old 06-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome back.

Yeah, I can see Bonnie being a supportive friend to Stefan when/if that all come down.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

what scene is your icon from Tara?
Old 07-01-2010, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's from "Bloodlines" when Stefan helps Bonnie out of that cave by the tomb.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

oh ok. that was one of my fave scenes