Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2016, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

hopefully I can get it posted
Old 01-09-2017, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, I have been saying I was going to post that H&F interview for awhile. Finally am able to post it. It contains spoilers to those who have not seen the the episodes from earlier this season.

Old 01-10-2017, 01:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for posting

guess I probably should avoid the spoilers then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome. I believe the only spoiler was the engagement scene... which you know about
Old 01-11-2017, 12:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oh well I should watch then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-11-2017, 07:16 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Yeah he has lost a lot of weight. I kinda think he has lost a little too much with his comback this season
To me, his face looks gaunt, like he's not healthy.
Old 01-11-2017, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Chelle

He does look like that Chris
Old 01-29-2017, 12:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They were just talking on the news here about the G'Day USA event & I wonder if Sean has ever gone or was there . I tried googling it but didn't get anything. I did find out Pauley's been though which amused me

I also found this:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-29-2017, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Never heard of that Chelle, but very neat that Pauley has been to that event

Thanks for that tweet from Sean. Here is the link to the article:
NCIS Star on Veterans: ‘It takes a family’ | US Veterans Magazine | A Veterans Career, Business, Education and Health & Wellness Resource
Old 01-30-2017, 01:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for the link It was in the tweet I think but then got lost when I brought it over since the whole tweet didn't come over

As far as I know the event is to bring Aussie celebrities in the US together to share their projects & an understanding of each other since they're from the same country. Also share their projects with some US celebrities too. I think there may be awards but I'm not sure I'm pretty sure that Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban met at one of the events too so I guess it is good for that too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-30-2017, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that's where I got it from Just figured it would be easier to bring it over too

Ah ok That is pretty neat they do something like that over there
Old 02-01-2017, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is handy to have it here

I like that they do it, even if I don't know much about it. (its held in the US )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ohhh You made it sound like it was held there. They should hold it there, that would be kind of neat in a way

ETA: Nothing to do with this, but I thought it is funny... my icon just showed up at the bottom in the ads I was wondering how long it would take before that happend
Old 02-03-2017, 01:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

but then all the Aussies in the US would have to come back home to Australia for it I think they all get together & remind each other how much they miss home so they probably should bringing it here

That's funny I've had some show up but not ones I'm currently using which is just strange

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-03-2017, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would make so much more sense Chelle But it would be nice if they did do an event like that there too

It's weird none of your current ones have showed up yet. I guess that it's trying to tell me I need to change my icon maybe?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread