Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2017, 10:34 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

so did you hide a little NCIS logo in the graphic?
Old 08-15-2017, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
Yes

The Troian board is being recustomised & all I keep thinking while making a graphic for it is 'McGee's sister' . I couldn't not make something for it because of the connection even if it means I'll probably end up making something for all the boards this round
Aw, that's neat! I'd be thinking the same thing
Speaking of his sister... would be nice if she visited again
Old 08-15-2017, 10:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe i should edit my graphic & add one in Chris

Yes she should now that PLL is over

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2017, 06:49 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Speaking of his sister... would be nice if she visited again
I hope so. While it was nice to see McGee and Delilah married last season, it would have been nicer if htey had been able to include some family members.
Old 08-16-2017, 06:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes that's strange to not have any family We at least had his sister mentioned in House Rules as McGee was on the phone with her talking about their dad cancelling his surgery but otherwise his family are out of the picture. But what we did see it seemed like McGee & Sarah were close so I would think she'd be around more. Hopefully Troian can now be available to make another appearance . Surely his family has to care about what's happening to him now? (you know those things that I honestly don't read spoilers about I'm slowly getting closer to the end of the season)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-16-2017, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed Chris

I also agree Chelle. But he did have family there, he had his NCIS family But I know what you meant You would think his family would want to know what's going on with him, but who knows. Probably all done off screen.
Old 08-16-2017, 07:15 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'd presume Delilah's family weren't there either - it was just the NCIS team family. It doesn't seem right but not everything is possible on screen

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-17-2017, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. It would have been nice if they would have had family too. I keep forgetting you have not seen the finale, so I won't say what I was going to say cause I don't want to spoil you
Old 08-17-2017, 06:38 PM
Graphics Team Manager

But have I seen it in pictures

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-18-2017, 07:34 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Sorry if I spoiled you Chelle.
Old 08-18-2017, 08:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Never I'm really good at doing that all by myself. Amazingly I've only seen the wedding in pictures & haven't tried YTing it yet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's easy to do now days! I am surprised you haven't looked it up yet either!
Old 08-19-2017, 06:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I guess I just have a small piece of patience left in me Only about 10 days to go until it airs here (unless they want to be nice & air a double ep this Tuesday but I doubt it)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-20-2017, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Looks like it! That's good it's only 10 days, but I am hoping they do the double episode for you instead
Old 08-21-2017, 12:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That would be wonderful If they want to beat the DVD release they have to do one at some point though . The onscreen guide tells me its a repeat on after it though not another new ep

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread