Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2016, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That would be great if they did throw that in there

I don't know. I wouldn't mind him going undercover or something maybe or another storyline for him.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I really hope they give him a good storyline another episode which is McGee-centric. I feel we are due for one

wouldn't say no to another visit from his grandmother or sister but don't see that happening since both actresses have their own shows

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-28-2016, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed!

Aw, that would be nice if we could see either of them again, but yeah, with them bothhaving their own shows, almost impossible.
Old 08-29-2016, 03:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

which is a shame

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-30-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yup it is
Old 10-29-2016, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sean was on the talk show Home and Family the other day. He said some interesting stuff. I haven't been able to find a clip of his interview yet though Maybe I will try to make a clip of it and post it if I can't find one.
Old 10-29-2016, 09:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I've never heard of that but that's cool. Hope you come across something which works

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-30-2016, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if you guys get it or not, but it's a show on the Hallmark Channel. I will probably just try to make a video since I still haven;t found anything
Old 10-31-2016, 02:09 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I have no idea. It could be something we get on payTV but I don't know

thanks

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-01-2016, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Sean was on the talk show Home and Family the other day. He said some interesting stuff. I haven't been able to find a clip of his interview yet though Maybe I will try to make a clip of it and post it if I can't find one.
That was a fun interview!
Old 11-01-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You got to see it?! I am glad another person was able to watch it I found out stuff I didn't know before
Old 11-02-2016, 12:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I wish I could see it now the more you talk about it . Glad someone else saw it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-02-2016, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I promise I will try to get to it this weekend at the latest I have just been so so busy this week
Old 11-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its ok

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am was having a hard time trying to upload. I don't have time to continue trying tonight, so it will have to wait until tomorrow
Closed Thread   Post New Thread