Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2017, 12:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It airs on Sunday in the US & then Tuesday here so its not much difference Can't you tape it? That's what I do as its on too late for me to watch

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-18-2017, 08:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

maybe lol if i remember to do it
Old 10-18-2017, 02:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You're so used to doing it one way it may be hard to remember & change

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-20-2017, 06:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by calling me home (View Post)
You're so used to doing it one way it may be hard to remember & change
yes it is im a creature of habbit
Old 10-20-2017, 03:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I can relate to that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-21-2017, 06:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I can relate to that
i dont change no fun
Old 10-21-2017, 04:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm sad any time I can't watch NCIS on the Tuesday when it airs here Its too much in my routine now, don't like to change that

I was setting NCIS NOLA to record tonight & there's actually two episodes listed & reading the descriptions it sounds like its actually going to be the first two episodes that we're getting tonight . Foxtel is my go-to guide (x) & it says it'll be both episodes (although maybe I shouldn't trust that since it has the times wrong )

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-21-2017, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hopefully you got both episodes of NOLA! If they do that, hopefully they will do that for NCIS too.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

They won't do it for NCIS, plus that'd interfere with LA since that's on after it so in a way I'd rather they didn't mess with that. Of course if LA is off for a week at any point then I wouldn't mind if they filled that slot with an extra NCIS ep

I'll let you know if there are two eps tonight Well you'll probably just work it out whenever I get around to watching as I'd post in both threads . I might watch one ep tonight & the other tomorrow

ETA: I skipped ahead to see what episode name came up for the second ep & it was/is both eps airing tonight . There's been ads for another show coming to Sundays so I'm presuming this week they'll air two NOLA eps then next week it'll go back to one when this other show starts. Seems like they're doing a block of different sorts of crime shows on a Sunday night as they've got Bull, NOLA, & this new show which is an Aussie cop show by the look of it. I wonder how long it'll be before they start advertising it that way

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-22-2017, 04:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
They won't do it for NCIS, plus that'd interfere with LA since that's on after it so in a way I'd rather they didn't mess with that. Of course if LA is off for a week at any point then I wouldn't mind if they filled that slot with an extra NCIS ep

I'll let you know if there are two eps tonight Well you'll probably just work it out whenever I get around to watching as I'd post in both threads . I might watch one ep tonight & the other tomorrow

ETA: I skipped ahead to see what episode name came up for the second ep & it was/is both eps airing tonight . There's been ads for another show coming to Sundays so I'm presuming this week they'll air two NOLA eps then next week it'll go back to one when this other show starts. Seems like they're doing a block of different sorts of crime shows on a Sunday night as they've got Bull, NOLA, & this new show which is an Aussie cop show by the look of it. I wonder how long it'll be before they start advertising it that way
has CBS taken over already???
Old 10-22-2017, 07:06 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't think so, there were still court cases of others fighting it a few weeks ago. i haven't heard that CBS now officially own Ten but they might. They certainly were acting it when dealing with Fox & that was before the court cases were over. Why?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-22-2017, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ah ok. Well that is a shame Yeah, probably better they didn't mess with things. Main thing I guess is that you are at least getting all the NCIS'
Old 10-23-2017, 02:50 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its a shame but at least they're airing & I'll accept that & hope for them not to screw with anything

Going by the promo which aired after the two NOLA eps last night we're getting episode 4 next week instead of 3 . They were promoting a spooky Halloween feel. Guess if they are playing with it it's because they saw what I saw from the episode description & wanted to match it with Halloween (two days early) but strange

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-23-2017, 08:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I don't think so, there were still court cases of others fighting it a few weeks ago. i haven't heard that CBS now officially own Ten but they might. They certainly were acting it when dealing with Fox & that was before the court cases were over. Why?
oh cause i heard alot of things are changing or have changed i dont watch live tv anymore but i was curious to see if they have changed anything yet
Old 10-24-2017, 12:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't think so. I just found this, which says no they don't have control yet:
Quote:
CBS gets ok from Foreign Investment Review for TEN

The Foreign Investment Review Board will not object to CBS acquiring TEN.

Administrators KordaMentha yesterday told the market the final step in the $40 million-plus deal will now be the legal transfer of shares to CBS.

Lachlan Murdoch and Bruce Gordon have reportedly backed down from their plans to own the network.

A KPMG report described the company’s shares as worthless, with the value of TEN’s business operations totally outweighed by debts on its outstanding content contracts with CBS and Twentieth Century Fox.

A hearing on the proposal is set down for the NSW Supreme Court on October 31. Two minor shareholders have objected to the deal.

Source
So looks like one more hearing for them to get through but sounds like it'll be soon that they will be in charge

Looking at how many shows have been brought back already things do feel different on the channel but no idea if that has anything to do with CBS

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread