Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom:
<STRONG>Poor Jen I have an idea of her work today [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] sweetie...Jen You are a creative whirlwind .you guys..I had the thrill of talking on the phone with Jen yesterday(since like I've said she is an angel that is helping my silly old self get the nerve to come to the big city alone [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] ) and I have an idea of her job and it is impressive!! how she does all this other stuff is amazing [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Young doesn't explain it all...she might be the first woman president [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Yes you got that right podmom I was at work from 9 - 7 today but its good I get over time but it was sooo exhausting and the general counsel comes back tomorrow so most of the research had to be done for tomorrow morning. And thank you so much for your kind comments too. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't offer my assistance [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I had a thrill talking to you too and you got the sound of my job too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I know what you mean, I don't know how I do everything else, but I do it and being young which I don't feel has nothing to do with it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 04-28-2004, 08:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] quiz, Cris! I scored a 45. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
hugs, Tas
Old 04-28-2004, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey Obsessies please don't beat me since I haven't been around [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] School's deadly in the last few weeks. They are running me ragged [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Hope I can stop by this weekend. Have fun! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 09:36 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lynxbehr:
<STRONG>
Jason has to get busy this year for the 15 year later Roswell epis? With whom? Oh Hybrid....up for the task? Or Mariael? Or .....? [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] i'm always up for the task [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

(p.s have no idea what ur on about..but i saw eyebrow wiggling and new it's gotta be good [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

OH MY GOD i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Gale Harold and QAF! Oh that reminds my re-runs are on tonight. YAY!!

Oh and i love Randy as well, too bad he's gay in real life.
But Gale isn't. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>Originally posted by Cris:

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out. </STRONG>
Dats me, i got 47. Totally me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited Hybrid-Angel ]
Old 04-29-2004, 04:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Jen - Thank you! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'll need your approval once I upload it little miss video queen! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

LongTimeFan- awwww Thank you!!
Behr4Danielle2 Thank You!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

MyrnaLynne - totally!! Why do you think I took up Film Studies? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Thank you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cristinethegoodwitch - I got 46 [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Quote:
41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
gusy do you think that sounds like me? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

nat - thank you!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] we both did super duper well!!! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Quote:
Pretty Way to go on your A in film....you and Nat can team up for Jasons Oscar winning movie!

LTF we miss you but it is great you have so much work!! You need to be on Jasons movie with Nat and Pretty
totally!!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm up for it!!

Later guys!

Special telegram for Miss Di - I love you lots and lots and lots and lots and lots!!! Look after yourself later okay? I'm sad me and Jules won't see ya later, I think the world of you and yesterday was just 'one of those days' for us [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] u!! MWAH! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 06:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Pretty! ARen't you the clever little student?

Another TV sighting? Cool! Who's going to upload it (and please don't do it in RealPlayer, that gives my system heartburn!)

butterflybehr
Old 04-29-2004, 04:02 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Hey what happened to everbody?
Old 04-29-2004, 04:57 PM
Addicted Fan

I AM FIN!! with that test. Oh the joy . Thank God!!!

Kristy yeah I would love to team up with you for that jas movie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

also I got a email from HotBed- for HEA
there was some thing about a premear party. All you lucky Obsessies going tomarrow right 4/30?. I hope you all have one hell of a time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

i tired
i'll be around
nat
Old 04-29-2004, 06:53 PM
New Fan

Hey everyone! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm not new to the boards, but new with membership. I always check out the threads. Gotta love Behr. I thought I'd say hey.

Oh I was wondering do any of you use greatestjournal.com? There's an amazing Jason Behr role-player though. I know some of you are into fanfic, if any of you are into reading journals too let me know.

My name's Isabel. &lt;3
Old 04-29-2004, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Isabel [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Yes...gotta love the Behr [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 07:53 PM
Supreme Fan

BFLY U GOT MAIL HUNI!!!!!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey my ppl! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 08:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PuReDrEaMeR05:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Isabel [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Yes...gotta love the Behr [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Thanks! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 08:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid-Angel:
<STRONG>BFLY U GOT MAIL HUNI!!!!!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey my ppl! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Does this mean.....FIC!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2004, 08:17 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Welcome Isabel to the I know an Alien Club. Also I like ur SN [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

SO did any one watch Nick on Tru, I must say nick is lookng mighty fine [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] and that show is going in to crazy directions.I just hope they dont leave a bunch of holes along the way.

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

hey- HA,puredreamer
Old 04-29-2004, 09:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Glad to see you survived the rough tests, Natty! I'm exhausted just watching you kids take the darn things for two days, so I can imagine how beat you are! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] So glad it's over for the year! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Welcome, Isabel! So glad you've decided to come out of lurkdom! We're a pretty harmless bunch! Well, at least as long as we don't actually see Jason in person! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hmmmm, must post some SH Jason pics in honor of a new poster! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]