Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2015, 04:42 AM
Elite Fan

OT Thread#43: And the chat goes on.

From Tai Chi to Cake Making

To Party Planning

To fan-fic writing (try not to spill your coffee on your potential best-seller)

and all other hobbies and pastimes in between.

Come and talk about it here.

Previous threads.
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/ot-threa...peat-63115442/
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/ot-threa...bout-63118955/
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/ot-threa...hing-63121197/

http://www.fanforum.com/f30/ot-threa...5/index21.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/ot-threa...sure-63132247/
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/ot-threa...3/index21.html
http://www.fanforum.com/f30/ot-threa...hing-63137082/

Last edited by LWS53; 01-29-2015 at 05:16 PM Reason: Adding to OP
Old 01-28-2015, 07:25 AM
Extreme Fan

You should amend it and add"Fanfic" into the title Lesley!. Just kidding!. I know I should post in the "fanfic" section but I'll post the link up once Chapter two is complete.

Just to say that Chapter Two is coming along nicely and I'll try to get it up well before the "Six nations" starts next week. Once the rugby is on, I'm hooked on that for the forseeable future.
Chapter two is a bit weepy. I'm writing a graveside scene. I wanna write up a good story deserving of "Cole" and Josh's acting, so get your hankies at the ready, it's a tear jerker.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for opening the new Thread Lesley.

I like the idea of adding fanfic in the OP because there are two members that we know of that have written Josh related fanfics, (maybe not the title since we have a fanfic thread).

icon credit: crash landing
Old 01-28-2015, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Thanks for opening the new Thread Lesley.

I like the idea of adding fanfic in the OP because there are two members that we know of that have written Josh related fanfics, (maybe not the title since we have a fanfic thread).
I have added fan-fic writing to the OP.

I will keep the hankies handy for the latest installment Caledon. Looking forward to reading it.

I thought of a new thread. Perhaps something about Josh's co-stars in general, not just the female co-stars. What does anyone think?

I have put the link on the Index thread but don't know if I should change the previous title on the OP page of the Index thread or not. It is still showing #41.

Last edited by LWS53; 01-28-2015 at 09:24 AM
Old 01-28-2015, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I have added fan-fic writing to the OP.

I will keep the hankies handy for the latest installment Caledon. Looking forward to reading it.

I thought of a new thread. Perhaps something about Josh's co-stars in general, not just the female co-stars. What does anyone think?

I have put the link on the Index thread but don't know if I should change the previous title on the OP page of the Index thread or not. It is still showing #41.
The Co-stars thread is a good idea, but I think it might be just as good to discuss certain co-stars in the Threads that already exist for each of his movies/TV Shows.

Once you change the link it should change the title, but have a look at the OP in its Edit format and have a look at how it's done. There is a little bit more to it than just replacing the link. It's more like you have to insert it within the already existing link. Here's an example of how to do.

Last edited by JJH85; 01-28-2015 at 10:03 AM
Old 01-28-2015, 10:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Co-stars thread is a good idea, but I think it might be just as good to discuss certain co-stars in the Threads that already exist for each of his movies/TV Shows.

Once you change the link it should change the title, but have a look at the OP in its Edit format and have a look at how it's done. There is a little bit more to it than just replacing the link. It's more like you have to insert it within the already existing link. Here's an example of how to do.
I had a look at the edit format and tried to do it but it didn't work. I just don't understand how to change the link on the OP page.
Old 01-28-2015, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I had a look at the edit format and tried to do it but it didn't work. I just don't understand how to change the link on the OP page.
No problem, it took me a while to figure it out and I'm still rusty and sometimes have to go back to fix it, so I don't even know how to explain it really. And right now I'm huffing and puffing and have some body pain from shoveling that damn circular driveway of rain soaked snow, so my brain isn't on track right now.

I did it in three lots, but I'm finished except for the deck. This is what I get for not forcing both the husband and son out yesterday when it SHOULD have been done. Why is it they need to be asked to do things. I'm a little bitter, so won't continue.

Old 01-28-2015, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No problem, it took me a while to figure it out and I'm still rusty and sometimes have to go back to fix it, so I don't even know how to explain it really. And right now I'm huffing and puffing and have some body pain from shoveling that damn circular driveway of rain soaked snow, so my brain isn't on track right now.

I did it in three lots, but I'm finished except for the deck. This is what I get for not forcing both the husband and son out yesterday when it SHOULD have been done. Why is it they need to be asked to do things. I'm a little bitter, so won't continue.
I think I have cracked it. Sorry about your snow shovelling experience. We have had dreadful weather all day - really strong winds and sleet and hailstones. I love January!

On a happier note I have managed to update both the Hangman and the OT in the OP index.
Old 01-28-2015, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think I have cracked it. Sorry about your snow shovelling experience. We have had dreadful weather all day - really strong winds and sleet and hailstones. I love January!

On a happier note I have managed to update both the Hangman and the OT in the OP index.
I see, that's great. I haven't ckecked the OP in the Index thread yet

Old 01-28-2015, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Going to bed now, Aqua fit in the morning, so I will disappear.

Old 01-28-2015, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was really cool.

Old 01-29-2015, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

2 minutes and the PC at the Library kicks me off. I'll be on later after I get home from picking up my son at 10:00pm and get home around 11:00pm.

Old 01-29-2015, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

I will be gone when you get back. I'll be back tomorrow.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Just wanted to share with you guys that i've started working as a freelance make-up artist and i'm so happyyy, i feel like i've finally found my true passion in life, this is what i truly love to do, i'm building my kit and all i've even gotten business cards for myself haha:

Old 01-29-2015, 07:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Justyne, don't want to rub it in, but we only got 3 inches of snow this week! I haven't even used the snowblower I bought as insurance against another super-crappy Chicago winter... But you're right -- gotta shovel that snow when it's light and fluffy, or it's tough.