Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2004, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Oriana:
<STRONG>

I would be happy to join you
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I would be too. We'll have to talk more closer to the time in question.
Old 04-05-2004, 07:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sounds cool. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I would pass out if I was even close to Topher. I know it is sad but Damn. I am not Ashton's biggest fan but still he is hotness so I again may pass out. And if Danny and Will are near I would just plain die. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's a sad little world I live in.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by J@NeY:
<STRONG>Sounds cool. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's a sad little world I live in.</STRONG>
Yea I would love to go too...if it weren't for the extreme fear of planes [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And don't criticize your world...b/c our worlds are oddly similar [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Edited b/c I can't spell for beans

I'M A REBELLIOUS FORBIDDEN ZEN GOON MASTER!
Shipper for:J/H,E/D,R/K,E/H,J/E,F/K

~La La La Leah~
Old 04-06-2004, 12:23 AM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mila_Masterson:
<STRONG>Yea I would love to go to...if it weren't for the extreme fear of plains [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] And don't criticize your world...b/c our worlds are oddly similar [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Fear the plains, they bring nothing but endless corn. Evil corn, where evil children lurk to bring you death if your car drops below 80mph. I promise you this.

Also, plains have thunderstorms. Bad. Big. Thunderstorms. AND NOWHERE TO HIDE FROM LIGHTENING OR TORNADOS.

The center of the country just sucks.

Unless you meant "planes" and flying.... but seriously, it's the plains that scare me. *shudder* Planes, they go down, you die in a ball of fire quickly. Plains... you get dragged into the corn to be sacrificed to some big growly corn god.

I almost wrote "corndog".

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>

Fear the plains, they bring nothing but endless corn. Evil corn, where evil children lurk to bring you death if your car drops below 80mph. I promise you this.

Also, plains have thunderstorms. Bad. Big. Thunderstorms. AND NOWHERE TO HIDE FROM LIGHTENING OR TORNADOS.

Unless you meant "planes" and flying.... but seriously, it's the plains that scare me. *shudder* Planes, they go down, you die in a ball of fire quickly. Plains... you get dragged into the corn to be sacrificed to some big growly corn god.

I almost wrote "corndog".</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's what I get for posting, studying for Spanish, and listening to music at the same time. I'm pretty sure that post was scary for anybody who read it [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ...but hey plains are scary to somebody out there... maybe [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'M A REBELLIOUS FORBIDDEN ZEN GOON MASTER!
Shipper for:J/H,E/D,R/K,E/H,J/E,F/K

~La La La Leah~
Old 04-06-2004, 07:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 09:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>

It would be quite amusing if we were sacrificed to a huge corndog.

Hey, to everyone that went to a taping--Does Kurtwood joke around with the kids? I'd use quotation marks for kids but I can't seem to do it.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 04-06-2004, 02:10 PM
M3
Master Fan

I just want to re-emphasize I was NOT mocking her comment *sniff* At first I thought there was someone else who thinks the center of the country is useless and basically evil and I was excited. Then I got to the end and had the "planes" thought... but then...

Man, y'all try driving for HOURS through nothing but corn, then we'll see how you laugh. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
Old 04-06-2004, 02:34 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by donna_eric_4_ever:
<STRONG>

Awww... I'm a big E/D fan so this makes me happy! LoL! I live in Canada as well so there's no chance of me going to a taping.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] I know how you feel... not in a million years would I be able to go to a taping.

Atleast I can read about you guys going there! Love the stories [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Sounds cool. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I would pass out if I was even close to Topher. I know it is sad but Damn. I am not Ashton's biggest fan but still he is hotness so I again may pass out. And if Danny and Will are near I would just plain die. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's a sad little world I live in.</STRONG>
I was never a big Hyde fan until I met Danny in person. He looks RIGHT in your eyes and says thanks for coming. Good Lord he is SO much better looking in person!

Ashton looks like Ahton.lol

Wilmer looked younger to me for some reason.

Laura and Mila are both more beaitiful in person IMO, like sooooo pretty!

Kurtwood is SO sweet to fans.

Debra Jo looks JUST like Kitty.lol

I wasn't really shy around any of them, I mean they are just people. BUT when Topher was in front of me I thought I might pass out.lol
I met him three time and the second one I actually had a chance to talk to him, OMG my heart almost jumped out of my chest.lol
He's SO good looking in person!
Old 04-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey hey Children of the corn field scared the crap outta be and field of dreams [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Corn, Plains, all scare me so I am right there with ya.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have met a lot of famous people and I have delt with it, I am calm yet on the inside I am about to die [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think If Danny looked in my eyes I may say something I regret [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M3:
<STRONG>Plains... you get dragged into the corn to be sacrificed to some big growly corn god.

You know what's even worse than planes? Marshland, where mosquitos the size of a silver dollar carry you off into the tall weeds...*shudders* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hey hey Children of the corn field scared the crap outta be and field of dreams [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Corn, Plains, all scare me so I am right there with ya.

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I have met a lot of famous people and I have delt with it, I am calm yet on the inside I am about to die [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I think If Danny looked in my eyes I may say something I regret [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah, I saw the list in your LJ! Man, you met a lot of people!
The most famous person I met was Garth Brooks.lol
Old 04-10-2004, 08:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dana_Lana:
<STRONG>Yeah, I saw the list in your LJ! Man, you met a lot of people!
The most famous person I met was Garth Brooks.lol</STRONG>
Yeah but Garth Rocks. There is something about that dude that says sex to me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But still I wanna met a famous person I crush on.
Old 04-10-2004, 08:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Yeah but Garth Rocks. There is something about that dude that says sex to me. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] But still I wanna met a famous person I crush on.</STRONG>
It's his big sexy, full lips, especially his bottom one.
And his thick neck. And big legs/butt.
He makes me think naughty thoughts. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Kirk Cameron was my teen crush and my aunt met him at a bible conferance a while back! I hate her.lol