Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2017, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks for that link. And I'm probably gonna see The Last Jedi on Christmas, so I guess I'll find out.
No problem. Hope you enjoy it.
Old 12-22-2017, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

wasnt the real black hood oooo i like that alot bwhahahahaha cackles still out there~

im pretty sure i read somehwhere at least jellybean was coming back??

dont tell me i wont be able to follow the new star wars movies

ouat is making me more intrested not making me lose intrest at all mwhaha i hope it even gets another season bwhahaha

i really wanna read sabrina comics the new ones isnt that good if rotten tomatoes give 92??

christmas plans i have exchanging of lots of presnts and lots of food to be eaten
Old 12-22-2017, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)

im pretty sure i read somehwhere at least jellybean was coming back??

ouat is making me more intrested not making me lose intrest at all mwhaha i hope it even gets another season bwhahaha
Well if she doesn't come back in S2, let's hope she'll come back in S3. Me too, and I hope it gets another season as well.
Old 12-22-2017, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, dragonfire. Although I've now heard that even Mark Hamill has problems with the movie, saying, "He's not my Luke Skywalker."

Mark Hamill Admits He’s Doesn’t Like ‘The Last Jedi’ Role: ‘He’s Not My Luke Skywalker’

Hi, Lauren! I hope my Christmas Card gets to you soon! Forgive me if my writing sucks. I don't write a lot anymore since I started typing online, so my writing is really bad now. I hear a lot of people are going back to school to re-learn how to write again because of the internet. Oh, and have you finished Count Chocula yet? Which cereal will you start next, Boo Berry or Franken Berry?

Well, I'm hoping the real Black Hood is out there because I think that ending was a letdown. And I also hope that Jellybean and Gladys show up this season. I don't think they've begun filming the second half of season 2 yet.

Well, if you've never seen any of the previous Star Wars films there's a lot of stuff you probably won't get, Lauren. And how are you almost 30 and you've never seen the original Star Wars trilogy yet? And the critics have given The Last Jedi 92% on RT, but audiences have only given it 53%.

I actually hope that OUAT does get another season just for you because you love this new storyline so much. And did you ever watch the old Sabrina show from the 90's? I'm still mad that she's not gonna be on Riverdale and that her Netflix show won't cross over with Riverdale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
christmas plans i have exchanging of lots of presnts and lots of food to be eaten
Awwww, that sounds awesome, Lauren! I hope you have a great Christmas with your family and with Ninja!
Old 12-22-2017, 07:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks, dragonfire. Although I've now heard that even Mark Hamill has problems with the movie, saying, "He's not my Luke Skywalker."

Mark Hamill Admits He’s Doesn’t Like ‘The Last Jedi’ Role: ‘He’s Not My Luke Skywalker’

I don't think they've begun filming the second half of season 2 yet.

Yep, and I don't blame him. Actually I think they been filming it since October. It seems now they may be on Christmas break. Oh, this is great news. Riverdale creator says second half of season 2 gets back to basics | EW.com
Old 12-22-2017, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep, and I don't blame him. Actually I think they been filming it since October. It seems now they may be on Christmas break. Oh, this is great news. Riverdale creator says second half of season 2 gets back to basics | EW.com
It's actually depressing to hear how resigned Mark is. He's like, "they're just movies," as if he's letting his Luke Skywalker go to the ages and the current film is just gonna desecrate him.

Awesome! Thanks for the link, dragonfire! I do hope they get back to what they did in season 1. I did hear that season 2 got rushed into production and that may have affected the scripts. Yeah, I guess they do have to start filming the second half in October and then go on a break until maybe January or February.

I have to go to bed, dragonfire, so I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight!

Goodnight, Lauren!
Old 12-22-2017, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's actually depressing to hear how resigned Mark is. He's like, "they're just movies," as if he's letting his Luke Skywalker go to the ages and the current film is just gonna desecrate him.

Awesome! Thanks for the link, dragonfire! I do hope they get back to what they did in season 1. I did hear that season 2 got rushed into production and that may have affected the scripts. Yeah, I guess they do have to start filming the second half in October and then go on a break until maybe January or February.
:
I know, and I think he said the main reason why he returned was because Harrison&Carrie did. No problem, and me too. Really? I didn't know that. Well, I think they resume filming on January 8. Oh look at what the captain of the Falice ship posted. https://www.instagram.com/p/BdBFxCqA...y=madchenamick

Last edited by dragonfire; 12-23-2017 at 03:24 AM
Old 12-23-2017, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi guys... I promised my friend Tia, my former LoT coMod...I'd stop by around Christmas.... so I posted a little there

also posted a little on Fuller House b/c I marathon the NEWLY released second half of season 3

Stopped by Star Wars too and gave a few posts this week b/c I enjoyed the Last Jedi....
Quote:
I went to see the Last Jedi in a record breaking early time [for me] of 8 45 AM in the morning today where there was hardly any people there...no babies crying...no phones flickering and nobody whispering. I enjoyed it for sure even though I missed about 4 minutes of it going to the bathroom...

I found this article very interesting-- read only if you have Seen the movie ALREADY

'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' unanswered questions after the movie - INSIDER

Hope everyone is doing well these days
Hope everyone here has a Merry Christmas
Old 12-23-2017, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Merry Christmas! I'm glad you came by! I sent you a PM, by the way.

I haven't seen The Last Jedi yet, but I'll probably see it on Christmas. So I'll read that link you posted later. Thanks!

Take care, Dave! Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I know, and I think he said the main reason why he returned was because Harrison&Carrie did. No problem, and me too. Really? I didn't know that. Well, I think they resume filming on January 8. Oh look at what the captain of the Falice ship posted. https://www.instagram.com/p/BdBFxCqA...y=madchenamick
Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, that's probably why Mark returned, although it's a shame he never got to have any scenes with Harrison. And of course, Harrison only returned to kill off Han like he originally wanted to in Return of The Jedi, which makes things only more depressing.

Yeah, I did hear that because of the unexpected success of Riverdale's first season, the second season got rushed into production because it was a 2017 midseason replacement series so they didn't have much time to prepare for the fall 2017 season.

Aww, thanks for that link, dragonfire! I love how into Falice Madchen is.
Old 12-23-2017, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I Replied back Alex and enjoy Star Wars Last Jedi.... hope you get a movie gift card for Christmas so you can go for free.

Lauren...OUAT has too many bad guys this year. I liked it better when it was just Regina or just Peter Pan or just Snow Queen
This year we have Evil Step Mother of brainwashed Cinderella, Ivey -evil step sister, a new Witch, a coven of 8 witches and hope for no more after that.
Old 12-24-2017, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hear a lot of people are going back to school to re-learn how to write again because of the internet.
maybe this has happened to me too haha and alex dont worry cause ur christmas present is late but its coming im sorry its gonna be late i wasnt doing well too money but ive got more now that christmas shopping is finished

and i havent finished my chocula yet but ill let u know as soon as i do actually ill bring one to my aunts place will be dogsitting for her for a week so i better hurry up and choose between boo berry and franken berry mwhahaha

i watched two random star wars movies old ones when i was a teen for highshool but i rembere not paying attention at all and being bored during them hehe

and how dare u call me almost 30

i hope seeason 2 does really go back to basics cause season 1 was def better A+++

im glad u stopped by dave

do u ship kylo and rey dave?

welll the coven of 8 witches thing is weird and that witch that cursed reppunel and gave birth to alice is very pycho but yeah it was getting confusing who the villian really was there are many haha but i dont mind the new season cause theres some new characters i absolutely love hehe

and since i prolly wont get a chance to stop by tomorrow

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS its been a pleasure posting with u and doing watches with u all year long and this year hasnt be the same without u dave everyone needs to stay on FF forever

stay tuned for a christmas pic of my cat soon

Old 12-24-2017, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Hi, dragonfire! Yeah, that's probably why Mark returned, although it's a shame he never got to have any scenes with Harrison. And of course, Harrison only returned to kill off Han like he originally wanted to in Return of The Jedi, which makes things only more depressing.

Aww, thanks for that link, dragonfire! I love how into Falice Madchen is.
Yep, and it's even sadder that there wasn't even a scene with Luke&Han&Leia. what's more depressing is that it was his own Son who did it. No problem. Both her and Skeet are into Falice.
Old 12-24-2017, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Merry Christmas guys

Lauren..... I don't ship Kylo/ Rey.... I'm putting SP for Alex who hasn't seen it yet
Spoiler:

if you guys have five minutes any day this week... help Tia out in Legends... atm... Rose is still gone.

Last edited by Make Them Laugh; 12-24-2017 at 01:10 PM
Old 12-24-2017, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 12-24-2017, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marry Christmas, guys!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread