Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-10-2017, 03:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

well that is unfortunate, especially since it was about her

There's just the one episode on tonight

She wasn't in much of the ep tonight, more just a background character but still had good scenes

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 04-10-2017 at 05:35 AM
Old 04-13-2017, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is a shame, but I'm glad she still had some good scenes. I'll try to watch it soon
Old 04-16-2017, 03:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you can the final ep airs tomorrow. Hopefully she has more of a roll in it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2017, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope it's a good episode.

I saw episode stills have been posted here. Maybe we can add some to the OP
Old 04-17-2017, 03:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks for those. That's a good idea. I can take a look at it during the week, unless you want to?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-17-2017, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

No you can do it

Did you enjoy the episode?
Old 04-18-2017, 12:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Ok

Its an interesting ep, just watching it now. Delta's not hugely involved but she's had some good scenes. I think they're putting a lot into one episode though which doesn't help. She also seems to be being used when I'd think another person should - like right now she's supporting the character who I presume is the principal of the school when she was sad but Izzy's only just started working there. Can't complain about her being used though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-18-2017, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

At least she had some good scenes.

Hopefully I can watch the last two episodes today
Old 04-18-2017, 01:18 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope you can

I think she'll be on the show next season, presuming that there is one too going by how it ended

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-18-2017, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I already have one of them, just haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

I hope she is, I love that she went back to acting.
Old 04-18-2017, 01:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its nice for me to see this side of her since I didn't really see it in the past

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-04-2017, 03:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I was reading the other day that channel nine hasn't decided if they're going to renew the show for another season yet so don't know if we'll get to see anymore Izzy. Of course no guarantee they'll keep her even if they do do another season

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-04-2017, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info. If they do decide to renew the show, I hope Delta comes back
Old 08-05-2017, 12:32 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope so too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-03-2018, 08:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

House Husbands hasn't been renewed for a sixth season so we won't see a return of Izzy - source

Chelle » join GTmy art