Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-18-2004, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Oooh! Hopefully Adrian will have that up on Delta-Source if she does That would be cool, if she did!
Old 11-19-2004, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's the universes way of telling me to go to the idol outdoor concert (on the steps of the opera house). My sister put her name down for tickets which came yesterday of all days.. But we don't want to go cos it's dumb and is outside (rather than good/inside ).

I love Miss Delta but it aint worth standing up there for hours.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:03 AM
Elite Fan

Are you suuuuuure, Evie?

*tempts you*

Old 11-19-2004, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I'm sure.. I'd only want to go to see Guy and Ricki-Lee from Idol but I saw them both at the arias! And Guy's concert is next week! Woot!

If Delta does go and you see her walking up the red carpet then I'll be smad..but I still maintain..hanging around the opera house all arvo/night isn't worth it..I want to watch from the comfort of my home.
Old 11-19-2004, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe it will be Shannon *sings* "what about him" I suck.
Old 11-19-2004, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

You needn't worry, Eves.

Quote:
Paulini Hits The Australian Idol 2004 Grand Final!

Having experienced Australian Idol first-hand, super vocal dynamo Paulini is hitting the 2004 Grand Final at the Opera House this Sunday, to support to Casey and Anthony and celebrate with her 2003 Final 12 pals! Catch it from 7.30pm on Channel Ten.
From Paulini's official site.

Paulini's only just hanging in the Top 50 atm so Erana must have got her wires crossed when she said a female artist with a current #1. It's pretty certain we won't be getting any Delta appearances for the rest of this year.

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-19-2004, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Yay, Evie gets to stay warm and not miss Delta
Old 11-19-2004, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by -Kelly-
*sings* "what about him" I suck.
AHAHAA. Oy. That's really bad.

Phew, I'm glad Delta's not going to the Idol finale. But you've got to wonder why Erana gave out those clues when they're clearly wrong.. Still, that snippet from Paulini's site doesn't say she's *the* one to sing at the end of the group song (as opposed to appearing at all like Guy will be! But then again..he was the winner..he has to go)
Old 11-19-2004, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
AHAHAA. Oy. That's really bad.

Phew, I'm glad Delta's not going to the Idol finale. But you've got to wonder why Erana gave out those clues when they're clearly wrong.. Still, that snippet from Paulini's site doesn't say she's *the* one to sing at the end of the group song (as opposed to appearing at all like Guy will be! But then again..he was the winner..he has to go)
*grunts bitterly* Guy. Maybe it would be like Miss Universe and he'll have to pass the mircophone over.

I love your avatar! I Jen and Rach. They are the best mobile commerical and maybe the 5 cent a minute Vodafone ones.
Old 11-19-2004, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dude, you gotta get over your Guy hating (or learn to hide it well..) I like him but feel I have to hold back because you'll snap or something.

They're the Telstra pimps. And damnit, I couldn't help myself. I changed it to AK within a minute or so.
Old 11-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Evie
Dude, you gotta get over your Guy hating (or learn to hide it well..) I like him but feel I have to hold back because you'll snap or something.

They're the Telstra pimps. And damnit, I couldn't help myself. I changed it to AK within a minute or so.
No my hate for him is just a joke Because when I see him sing, I'm like It's only when I see him talk and his bling bling. He can sing and I like his songs.

I love Jena nd Rach You need to make me a J&R avie.
Old 11-21-2004, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Bugger, damn ARIA for deceiving me.. I checked out the site like I usually do to see who's #1 etcetc. MI is on the opening page as #1 but on the actual chart it's #2 (Eminem's Encore is #1). #2 is not bad...#1 was better though. They need to change the main page as they do with the chart pages.. :/
Old 11-21-2004, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

It slipped already? That's a shame. It kind of annoys me to see Eminem knock Delta out of #1. I can't believe his "music" (if you can call it that) sells that well. It's the kind of stuff you listen too for a laugh, but to purchase it? Eck!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 11-22-2004, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't stand that guy and his music
Old 11-22-2004, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I will admit, I find Lose It (yourself?) a little funny..But it baffles me that so many people would buy it and in turn outsell Delta [last week anyway] But she got her #1 and hopefully she'll get back up there where she deserves to be.

I actually thought Britney would be her biggest competition but she came in at #4.

Kel: when's Charmed coming onto dvd?? My sister will be very excited about that!

Last edited by Evie; 11-22-2004 at 06:51 AM