Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-24-2005, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Aw, okay then. If you're indignant. But I think it's a wasted opportunity for you (who is deserving also). I agree about the M&Gs being exclusive to her shows. That would be my preference, for sure! I know - the humiliation. I have to make it as non-cringeworthy as possible. No easy task, considering I'm pun/chees obsessive.

Yeah, I could ask her. I know she'll have uni and her mum might not be too impressed if she skipped it for a Delta signing. It would have been so great if it were at Chadstone again 'cause I know she lives close by! There's no harm in asking her though. If she was planning on going, it'd be ideal.

Yes, 'fraid he does. He's studying International Relations (flashy name for Business/politics/commerce/sociology rolled into one, from what I can gather). He plans to transfer into Law later on. But for the time being, the little bastard has 1 hour tutes, long lectures, and less contact hours than I did in first year. I'd have killed for long lectures in place of tutes. His flexible schedule means he'll be home more, dammit!

*Edit* Ooh. New thread time!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 02-24-2005, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, you have to flll it with cheesy puns! I bet they'll pick one like that, as opposed to a serious -this could have been an real song- type lyrics. Besides, you're the best at puns. Though they're normally dirty ones so maybe not.

He wants to be a lawyer? You'd be good at that cos you're good with words..though you're not snakey so perhaps not.
Old 02-24-2005, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie
Oh, you have to flll it with cheesy puns! I bet they'll pick one like that, as opposed to a serious -this could have been an real song- type lyrics. Besides, you're the best at puns. Though they're normally dirty ones so maybe not.

He wants to be a lawyer? You'd be good at that cos you're good with words..though you're not snakey so perhaps not.
Now that you mention it, a string of cheesey punnage could work in my favour. Of course, I'd have to brave the shame at admitting I'd written it (so I could claim the prize). I'll try and steer clear of the dirty ones. I should be okay, seeing as I have the utmost respect for Delta and no sexual thoughts about her whatsoever. I couldn't guarentee that any lyrical additions to a JM song would be quite as clean though!

Yes, apparently. Ya think? Thaanks. I don't know why I never considered it. Maybe 'cause I'm not aggressive enough, or hate public speaking with a passion. Writing seemed like an easier option, I spose. My best friend's in her final year of Law. She's not at all snakey, but I she can be sly...sometimes. Heheh.

New thread this way!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie