Old 11-21-2017, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

theories, theories, theories. I cant.
Old 11-21-2017, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
theories, theories, theories. I cant.
I'm bored and I'm waiting for S2A to be over with so S2B can start. Plus maybe Hiram actually is the mastermind behind Fred getting shot.
Old 11-22-2017, 02:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I'm bored and I'm waiting for S2A to be over with so S2B can start. Plus maybe Hiram actually is the mastermind behind Fred getting shot.
Lol
Your theories and all the other theories out there are making me crazy lol

Just read an interview with kj and Madeleine where they say it won't be long now beffore we find out who the bh is. This makes.me think theyre splitting the season in 2 story arcs the second one being post bh and the rise of the lodges lol oh, and chic too...

Still not convinced about tallboy... to me he just seems like an opportunistic bastard now that his boss is behind bars.. i just couldn't see them killing people just to scare off the residents in order to pursue their drug thing... same with toni, i think shes just a background character, and maybe she saw where the serpents were going without FP and hoped or thought that his son would balance things out and thats why she "went" after jug.and was a bit mean to betty...

Now im convinced that archie or betty have different bio parents, theres some evil twin running around town (don't know whose evil twin though) and hiram has something to do with all of this...

And i am very curious as to see what pollys twins will look like
Oh and it doesnt matter what happens in the show, everyone's after splitting bughead for whatever reason lol
Old 11-22-2017, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Is there no more episode until after christmas now?
Old 11-22-2017, 08:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.am.too.old.for.this (View Post)
Lol

Just read an interview with kj and Madeleine where they say it won't be long now beffore we find out who the bh is. This makes.me think theyre splitting the season in 2 story arcs the second one being post bh and the rise of the lodges lol oh, and chic too...

Yeah, I read that too. Hopefully, that means we're about to move on to bigger&better storylines. Sounds good to me. Plus I have a feeling the real Brother is actually the new doorman/butler, who's really a secret agent posing as a doorman/butler, so he can investigate the Lodges. It be hilarious if one of them look like a Jones. I mean she's Alice's Daughter&Betty's Sister so it's possible. sourburst the next episode will air next week.
Old 11-22-2017, 12:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I read that too. Hopefully, that means we're about to move on to bigger&better storylines. Sounds good to me. Plus I have a feeling the real Brother is actually the new doorman/butler, who's really a secret agent posing as a doorman/butler, so he can investigate the Lodges. It be hilarious if one of them look like a Jones. I mean she's Alice's Daughter&Betty's Sister so it's possible. sourburst the next episode will air next week.
I am agreeing with you with the butler/chic... and i think we'll know what the lodges are after or plotting or whatever....
Im curious about pollys twins because now, I'm not sure they are really Jason's anymore... just for the sake of the drama.... and dragonfire, are you assuming FP to be the dad? Lol them coopers.cant keep their hands off the joneses. Lol
Im thinking them twins mightbe a claytons...
Old 11-22-2017, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Is there no more episode until after christmas now?
No next week is a new one! Probably just off for thanksgiving.
Old 11-22-2017, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am agreeing with you with the butler/chic... and i think we'll know what the lodges are after or plotting or whatever....
Im curious about pollys twins because now, I'm not sure they are really Jason's anymore... just for the sake of the drama.... and dragonfire, are you assuming FP to be the dad? Lol them coopers.cant keep their hands off the joneses. Lol
Im thinking them twins mightbe a claytons...
Another thing I realized having the new butler be secret agent Chic could also explain Smithers disappearance. Like instead of Smithers being dead, secret agent Chic could've hidden Smithers from Hiram. I think the Lodges are building their Lodge empire. No, I'm saying the baby daddy could be one of Jughead's older Cousins. Nope and in an Archie cartoon it revealed the romance between Bughead's family started in the stone age.
Old 11-23-2017, 12:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
No, I'm saying the baby daddy could be one of Jughead's older Cousins. Nope and in an Archie cartoon it revealed the romance between Bughead's family started in the stone age.
Are you kidding me? lol... now why wouldn't that surprise me as always that would be an interesting and fun theory...

Isn't there a cousin called souphead or something? Lol

Whem it comes to hiram, i think hes too much of a control freak to let.himself.be tricked like that.

Oh.and happy thanksgiving to all.american posters...
Old 11-23-2017, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Lol
Your theories and all the other theories out there are making me crazy lol

Still not convinced about tallboy... to me he just seems like an opportunistic bastard now that his boss is behind bars.. i just couldn't see them killing people just to scare off the residents in order to pursue their drug thing... same with toni, i think shes just a background character, and maybe she saw where the serpents were going without FP and hoped or thought that his son would balance things out and thats why she "went" after jug.and was a bit mean to betty...

Now im convinced that archie or betty have different bio parents, theres some evil twin running around town (don't know whose evil twin though) and hiram has something to do with all of this...

Oh and it doesnt matter what happens in the show, everyone's after splitting bughead for whatever reason lol
I have thought that for awhle now that they would do two mysteries. I think RAS is treating this season like two.
Old 11-23-2017, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Are you kidding me? lol... now why wouldn't that surprise me as always that would be an interesting and fun theory...

Isn't there a cousin called souphead or something? Lol

Whem it comes to hiram, i think hes too much of a control freak to let.himself.be tricked like that.

Oh.and happy thanksgiving to all.american posters...
Nope. Yep he's Jughead's identical Cousin. Well he got trick by the Blossoms, also writers do write their characters OOC to serve the plot. I mean Bughead is proved of that. Oh, I forgot about Hiram calling the new butler Andre, so we have a name or that could be his cover name. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you too.
Old 11-25-2017, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Souphead? .
Emily
Old 11-26-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

OMG
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-26-2017, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Toni could be Tallboy's hench-girl and Tallboy did say he needed Jughead so the Jingle Jangle deal between the SS&G could happen. Which is funny because what the BH did lead to Jughead being separated from Betty&Archie, and him fulling joining the Serpents. And Tallboy having Alice's mugshot is him putting fear into Alice so she won't investigate the BH/JJ. Plus maybe Tall Boy was Clifford's, Sugar Man.
That actually makes a lot of sense.Back in the day,Tallboy was the sugar man. What confuses me is how the hell BH knows about Polly and Jason being related. It's not as if people outside the family know. Then again,I don't get how BH knew about Grundy. Fred and Hermione isn't as private,but no one knew Grundy was a predator aside from Alice and Fred.

I can't see Bughead being apart yet again. Their reunion was boring,but they still reunited. I'm just glad that no one went after Betty.
Old 11-27-2017, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
That actually makes a lot of sense.Back in the day,Tallboy was the sugar man. What confuses me is how the hell BH knows about Polly and Jason being related. It's not as if people outside the family know. Then again,I don't get how BH knew about Grundy. Fred and Hermione isn't as private,but no one knew Grundy was a predator aside from Alice and Fred.

I can't see Bughead being apart yet again. Their reunion was boring,but they still reunited. I'm just glad that no one went after Betty.
Either Tallboy was the Sugar Man or someone else was. I think Jughead knows about them being related. Well at Jughead's birthday party I think the kids&FP found out about Grundy. Oh I wonder if the BH is just a muscle and someone else is the brain/mastermind.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread