Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Master Fan

Nashville S&S #20 : This Wednesday = More Stars, More Music and More Arena Size Drama

Cast
Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes
Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes
Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'connor
Chris Carmack as Will Lexington
Will Chase as Luke Wheeler
Eric Close as Teddy Conrad
Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne
Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham
Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley
Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott
Lennon and Maisy Stella as Maddie and Daphne Conrad

Crew
Callie Khouri as CRTR/EP
Dee Johnson as EP
James Parriott as EP
R.J. Cutler as EP/DIR (Pilot)
Steve Buchanan as EP

Cast Promotional Photos
The critically acclaimed drama series "Nashville" returns for a third season. In the season two finale, Rayna was left at a crossroads with marriage proposals from both Luke, her superstar boyfriend, and Deacon, her first love and the father of her oldest child. Whom will she choose? And how will she navigate the turbulent road helming her own label, Highway 65? Juliette had lost the security of her newfound love with rising artist Avery, which foundered when she cheated on him with Jeff Fordham, the record label executive who has made no secret of his contempt for her. This season she will not only grapple with that heartbreak, but also with a pregnancy.

Will's sham of a marriage is cracking under the weight of his admission to his wife Layla that he's gay, and to the cameras of the reality show shadowing their every move. Will his burgeoning career be his salvation or an albatross? Scarlett, Gunnar and Avery continue to struggle to find their muses and voices within in the music industry, and the dynamics of their careers, friendships and search for love seems to shift continually.

Rayna's daughters, Daphne and Maddie, cope with their mother's engagement as well as her ever-increasing fame, while her ex-husband, Teddy, forms a shaky new alliance with Rayna's nemesis, Jeff Fordham.

"Music City" can mean so many things to different people. In Nashville, musicians and songwriters are at the heart of the storm driven by their own ambitions. Some are fueled by their creativity and passion for fame. Others struggle to cope with the pressures of success and doing everything in their power to stay on top.

"Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad and Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad.

Dee Johnson ("Boss," "The Good Wife"), "The War Room," "A Perfect Candidate"), Callie Khouri ("Thelma & Louise") and Steve Buchanan are executive producers of "Nashville." The series is produced by Lionsgate, ABC Studios and Opry Entertainment.

Current promo

Sneak Peek(s)

Upcoming Episodes

3x03 - 'I Can’t Get Over You to Save My Life'' (October 8th) Promotional Photos 3.03

Quote:
RAYNA SETS THE WEDDING DATE AND JULIETTE GRAPPLES WITH HER SECRET

WHILE AUDITIONING FOR A BIOPIC, ON “NASHVILLE”

Derek Hough (ABC's “Dancing with the Stars”), Alexa PenaVega and Brette Taylor
Begin Arcs in Recurring Roles

“I Can't Get Over You To Save My Life” – Rayna sets a wedding date which reverberates through the lives of those she loves. Juliette struggles to manage her secret which could prevent her from getting a career-defining movie role, and she meets the leading man who would play her love interest if she got the part. Luke’s new back-up singer, Pam, makes her presence known, Gunnar gets a visit from his first love, Kiley (Alexa PenaVega), and Layla decides to wield her power over Will, on “Nashville,” WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 8 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.

Guest starring are Ed Amatrudo as Glenn Goodman, Chaley Rose as Zoey Dalton, Aubrey Peeples as Layla Grant, David Alford as Bucky Dawes, Kourtney Hansen as Emily, Laura Benanti as Sadie Stone, Brette Taylor as Pam York and Alexa PenaVega as Kiley York.

“I Can't Get Over You to Save My Life” was written by David Gould and directed by Stephen Cragg.

3x04 - "I Feel Sorry For Me" (October 15th)

Quote:
JULIETTE OPENS UP TO RAYNA AND DEACON HAS AN ADMIRER ON TOUR,

ON “NASHVILLE,” WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15

“I Feel Sorry For Me” – Rayna goes after Sadie Stone as a new artist to sign to her record label Highway 65. In order to woo her, Rayna invites Sadie out for a girl’s day on the town, which she thinks may help to seal the deal. Juliette continues to try her best at hiding her pregnancy but when she starts to have stomach pains and mood swings, she has to let down her wall. Later, an assertive and sultry backup singer takes a liking to Deacon but his down in the dumps attitude does nothing but shut her out. Then, Zoey witnesses odd behavior between Scarlett and Gunnar and lets her inner jealousy get the best of her. She tries to mend things at the Bluebird but they end up backfiring terribly. Meanwhile, Avery continues to use alcohol to drown his sorrows, which only takes him to new lows, and Jeff has ulterior motives as he pursues Teddy and the girls, on “Nashville,” WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Nashville” stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O’Connor, Chris Carmack as Will Lexington, Will Chase as Luke Wheeler, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Oliver Hudson as Jeff Fordham, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Maisy Stella as Daphne Conrad and Lennon Stella as Maddie Conrad.

Guest starring are Ed Amatrudo as Glenn Goodman, David Alford as Bucky Dawes, Kourtney Hansen as Emily, Chaley Rose as Zoey Dalton, Laura Benanti as Sadie Stone, Brette Taylor as Pam York

“I Feel Sorry For Me” was written by Debra Fordham and directed by Elodie Keene.

3x05 - "Road Happy" (October 22)

Quote:
JULIETTE’S SECRET BURDENS HER WHILE FILMING AND RAYNA DOESN’T LIKE THE CHANGES SHE SEES IN HER KIDS SINCE THE ENGAGEMENT, ON “NASHVILLE”

Derek Hough (ABC's “Dancing with the Stars”), Laura Benanti, Alexa PenaVega and Mykelti Williamson Guest Star

“Road Happy” – Juliette frets over hiding her pregnancy before filming a sex scene with movie star Noah West (Derek Hough). Rayna flies her kids to meet her on tour, but learns that her increased fame now that she’s engaged to Luke is making Daphne feel entitled, while Maddie is simply miserable. Kiley (Alexa PenaVega) tells Gunnar she’s leaving town, Will starts making careless mistakes in his personal life, and Scarlett is inspired by a homeless man (Mykelti Williamson) she meets while songwriting, on “Nashville,” WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 22 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Chaley Rose as Zoey Dalton, Aubrey Peeples as Layla Grant, Ed Amatrudo as Glenn Goodman, Kourtney Hansen as Emily, Brette Taylor as Pam York, Derek Hough as Noah West, David Alford as Bucky Dawes, Laura Benanti as Sadie Stone, William Neenan as Director, and Alexa PenaVega as Kiley York.

“Road Happy” was written by Dana Greenblatt and directed by Arlene Sanford.

3x06 - TBA"

3x07 - "TBA"

Magazines & Press
Nashville S3 Episode 1 Will Include Live Broadcast, Callie Khouri confirms
Nashville Books Laura Benanti for Season 3 — Will She Clash With Rayna?
Alexa Vega and Brette Taylor Join ABCs Nashville
Nashville Baby Alert! Hayden Panettiere's Real-Life Pregnancy Is Being Written Into the Show...but Who's the Father?

Other Spoilers

Question: Any word on whether there’ll be more fallout from Juliette and Jeff’s hook-up on Nashville? Please tell me it won’t break up her and Avery! — Nat
Ausiello: Downside: I’m told Juliette will find herself with child (mirroring Hayden Panettiere’s still-unconfirmed real-life pregnancy) when Season 3 picks up, but by whom? You’ll recall, she knocked cowboy boots with both Jeff and Avery near the end of the season. Upside: Both Ms. Barnes and her producer boyfriend will have plenty of songwriting fodder for months to come. Plus, Juliette changing diapers? You know I wanna see that.

- Juliette has her first ultrasound and is shocked when she finds out who the father could be.
- Deacon and Luke argue over Deacon's relationship with Maddie.
- The newest waitress at the bluebird takes an interest in Avery.
- Avery makes a bold move in an effort to move on from Juliette.
SPOILERTV.COM

What's Next: Regardless of Rayna's decision, apparently Luke isn't going anywhere. Will Chase and Oliver Hudson have both been upped to series regulars. With Hayden Panettiere expecting her first child, executive producer Dee Johnson tells TVGuide.com that the show will feature a Juliette story line around "the idea of pregnancy." Plus: There's that awkward paternity question hanging over her head. And don't count out Avery and Juliette (Javery?) just yet. "I think that Avery is probably the only person that Juliette has actually ever been in love with," Johnson says. "That's a hard thing to shake." In addition, Laura Benanti joins the cast as a country singer who becomes a friend of Rayna's. "She is somewhere in between a newbie like Scarlett and a reigning queen like Rayna," Johnson notes. Fans can also expect "surprising evolutions" with Teddy and Layla this season.
X

Jenna M.: What's coming up for my favorite troublemaker Juliette on Nashville?
Oh, aside from the fact that Hayden Panettiere's real-life pregnancy is definitely being written into the show, setting the stage for some major baby daddy drama? Well, Juliette is heading to Hollywood in an attempt to headline a major biopic about one of country music's most iconic singers. (Hint: her last name starts with a C!) But will an it boy actor, whose already been cast as her onscreen hubby, get in her way?
X

Question: Nashville Season 3 intel, please and thank you. –Naomi
Ausiello: I’ve got more detail on the circumstances that bring Dancing With the Stars‘ Derek Hough into the Music City scene: The biopic in which his character, Noah West, is involved chronicles the life of Patsy Cline — and one of the women on the ABC drama’s canvas also becomes somehow involved with the film (and with Noah…?).
X

Arts by MaybeLove.

Previous Threads
01. She was the queen of the charts, but when you're on top you have to fight to stay there.
02. Because the end of the season is upon us
03. Because The New Season Is Just Around The Corner
04. "Whatever fireworks we go out on this season will be all emotional."~Callie Khouri
05. Televised concert, tour, and S2 finale all coming up? We are a happy fandom!
06. Because our finale is tonight! And then let the painful waiting for S3 commence.
07.We're finally getting S3 spoilers. Yay. /sarcasm
08. More and more spoilers leads to more and more speculation from us!
09. Because ABC needs to hold a Luke intervention!
10. We would like scoop we actually care about, kthanks
11. No seriously writers, can you promote ANYONE else?!
#12: We can't blame Maddie...we're also in full brat mode because of spoilers.
#13: Because tptb need to consult Liz's mom more at this point!
#14: We're going live September 24th!
#15: Because Nashville needs a newbie intervention!
#16: Because these characters clearly need to re-evaluate some life choices here.
#17: Because our premiere promotional stills have left us all emotional!
#18: Because we will probably have a flashback to Luke's childhood pet rat before we ever meet a member of Avery's family!
#19: Because our premiere is TONIGHT! Bring on the drama! /

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 10-06-2014 at 05:44 PM
Old 09-30-2014, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

TFTNT!

My feeling of the S/G song is that it's lovely, but if that's something that Scarlett and Gunnar write together in the context of the show, Zoey needs to maintain her self-respect and peace out. I mean, just three samplings of the lyrics:

I’m always by your side; Lean on me now
I’ll still be here when you open your eyes
Either way I’ll always be your home

Like, does Gunnar need to get "I'm not over my ex" tattooed on his ass?
Old 09-30-2014, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't buy that Zoey would stick around after hearing the lyrics to that song tbh. "It Ain't Yours To Throw Away" was very ~scarlett is a special snowflake. That song is basically a love lullaby LOL.

Zoey needs to be her awesome self and peace at this point, hold on to your self-respect! but she won't. She's gonna be the Megan of this season.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I don't buy that Zoey would stick around after hearing the lyrics to that song tbh. "It Ain't Yours To Throw Away" was very ~scarlett is a special snowflake. That song is basically a love lullaby LOL.

Zoey needs to be her awesome self and peace at this point, hold on to your self-respect! but she won't. She's gonna be the Megan of this season.
I think Zoey will realize the connection SG has and that they still love each other. And will end things with Gunnar.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, I could get how she could sort of mentally write off It Ain't Yours To Throw Away. I think Sam did a pretty appropriate job of making Gunnar sound longing in it, but the lyrics itself are more to do with how he believes in her as a musician, and she's been a great influence on his talent. This is different. This is a love song. "I'll always be your home" isn't something you say to your totally platonic friend, lol, especially given that that's never been how Gunnar and Scarlett work.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi86 (View Post)
I think Zoey will realize the connection SG has and that they still love each other. And will end things with Gunnar.
I hope she gets the opportunity to end things with Gunnar, instead of being shamed off the show
Old 09-30-2014, 02:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I hope she gets the opportunity to end things with Gunnar, instead of being shamed off the show
Makes me sad to think about Zoey leaving. She grew on me, plus I really liked ZAG. Especially since the fans would rather see Luke and Layla leave first.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

The thought that Zoey could be gone before Layla or Luke makes me sad
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-30-2014, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Luke should go first
Old 09-30-2014, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
Luke should go first
No arguments here
Sarah [youtube]
Old 09-30-2014, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
The thought that Zoey could be gone before Layla or Luke makes me sad
tell me about it. fans actually like her. they may not fully support her with Gunnar but very few (there are some. lol.) actually hate her.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Zoey is the most likeable of them maybe she should date Teddy yes there's an age difference but she's in her twenties and it could be an intresting sl
Old 09-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

avery and zoey is the money ship, sorry. lol. I will accept nothing less. they are the ~others. I'm here for that dynamic.

although teddy and zoey I might be able to do. I just still hold on to teddy/megan LOL.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

What episode is usually the mid season finale before the holidays... I'm asking cause I'm watching season 2 right now and it seems like episode 8 was the one last ur and since Avery's parents show up in episode 8 could that be a good sign?
Old 09-30-2014, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi86 (View Post)
What episode is usually the mid season finale before the holidays... I'm asking cause I'm watching season 2 right now and it seems like episode 8 was the one last ur and since Avery's parents show up in episode 8 could that be a good sign?
usually episode 10 I believe?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread