Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-15-2014, 03:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

{The Lure & the Fisherman} Will & Abigail #15 ~ Because Will would do anything to protect Abigail

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

01. skje
02. lisagslack
03. helps
04. Chastainღ
05. baelfire24
06. Cannibal_Princess♔
07. only dreaming
08. murphyboy11
09. Ladyfuschia
10. ElizaSparrow
11. Kendra Luehr
12. Comfortably Numb
13. Cuckoo
14. Maggie Greene
15. xlennie
16. Jazmine
17. Miss_Graham
18. sourburst

-You have nothing to apologize for.
-I remember you.
-Did you fish or did you hunt, Abigail?
-Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
-Because he finally taught her how to fish.
-Because she was in his mind palace.
-Because they finally smiled at each other.
-Because they looked so happy together (finally).

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in a coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish, and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her.
She is the one good thing in his life.
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of.
He is the fisherman, and she is the lure.

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr
i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}
I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since I've seen your face

Alice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}
Lyrics:
I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left you but this man
he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}
- Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

blood ran /// a will/abigail mix /// listen
01. radical face - wrapped in piano strings
02. widowspeak - harsh realm
03. glasser - mirrorage
04. emily haines & the soft skeleton - doctor blind
05. daughter - smoke
06. grizzly bear - knife
07. sunset rubdown - the empty threats of little lord
08. sóley - i’ll drown

With ethereal lids apart | a will graham and abigail hobbs fanmix {LISTEN}

Past Threads

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14]

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram
Old 08-15-2014, 03:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hannibal AU:
↳Will and Abigail move far, far away where they live happily ever after doing mundane things like clothes shopping and eating breakfast and never unknowingly eat people again.

Credit

Credit

Credit

By Kendra

Credit

Hannibal AU:
↳Hannibal brainwashes Abigail into having a new identity. Will finds her and tries to help her remember.

Credit

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 11-17-2014 at 03:49 PM
Old 08-15-2014, 03:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
I'm dirty and pervert. I'm not guilty If God created that perdition to my eyes. Unfortunately, Hugh'll never my lover. So, it's safe. And the exception is just for him. I think you just need to be a daddy INR and of course, being hot. I don't think you need to be warm. Idk how it works... But yeah, Mads is the hot dom! daddy. He's not hot or dom to my eyes, daddy Hugh is. Ohh, I agree with this girl. WE NEED MORE DOM! WILL, PLEASE! Daddy deserves all the appreciation.

I knooww. I love Depeche Mode. Thanks Mom for it! And this song is perfect for Abigill!
LOL God created us to be perverts. Hahaha, I know, I'm normally all "eh" about the thought of being with much older men, but there are a few exceptions here and there, hurr hurr.

Yeah, that's true. I guess it's just the people who love daddy kink who call him that, cuz I don't see him as a father figure type...unless they mean age. xDD And LoL same here, I've never just...yeah. Thank you, but no.

xDDD Maybe we'll get some dom!Will in Hypnophilia (he wanted to get in the shower with her, after all ) but I kind of doubt it since the tags made it seem like Abby might be the dom. Abigail's always the dom, so I wouldn't mind seeing something different.

My favorite Depeche Mode song is probably "Corrupt." I put that on a Hannibloom fanmix back when I shipped them (it's perfect for Clannibal, too ^^). I only know a handful of Depeche Mode songs, but I definitely like them. And I'd really love to make some art using the lyrics to that song you posted. ^^

And here's a quote of my other reply, in case you wanted to address some of what I said later (but you don't have to, of course ):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
I get the best stuff from my parents. My mom's introduced me to great old shows, and my dad's shown me great old music. When I was little that was "uncool," but now that I'd old and uncool myself, I just don't care anymore.

Maybe once we get Hughes Net, cuz my internet just isn't good enough for things like Pandora or Spotify. :/ Idk if Hughes Net will improve our internet speed either, but it'd certainly be nice to d/l stuff from my own home!

LOL That's cute! xP I'd love to try that too (midlife crisis alert! ) but I have a professional job, and Idk... I see people with piercings and tattoos, but no wild hair, so Idk if that'd be frowned upon or not.

That's the funny thing... Cuz considering how rabid the Hannigram fans are, you'd think S2 would've been "ZOMG BEST EVAR" and really well-loved, but a lot of people are turned off by everything, and I think a lot of them are W/H fans. I remember people complaining that Hannigram should remain fanon, and I agree with them (they need to tone down the damn subtext and give us an actual gay couple (who's NOT involving Will or Hannibal) if that's what they want!). But since Bryan's so dense and stubborn, I don't think he'll realize (or care) that the blatant Hannigram, Bev's death, and the gratuitous sex scenes turned people off. I was excited for the finale at first, but nope...that ended pretty quickly, cuz the beginning of S2 was annoying to me. I felt like I was drowning in Hannigram and no one was tossing me a life vest. x3 I remember my mom was all excited and wanted to get my dad to watch with us, but I'm SO glad he didn't, cuz he wouldn't have liked it. He's one of those straight men who's uncomfortable with watching anything the slightest bit gay, so yeah...this wouldn't have been for him.

Yes, it was the same knife. He cut Will with a curved blade (perhaps a linoleum blade like in the book?) and he put the same one to Abigail's throat. It was bloody when he put the knife to her throat, so it was still covered in Will's blood. I have screen caps and stuff in case I want to use it for art, so yeah. :/

Ugh, I know. I was SO damn disappointed with that... They at least brought up Bev a couple times, but it was ridiculous how it didn't matter except to further Hannigram. And I remember seeing the promo pics of Will and Alana in a graveyard, and I thought, "Oh! Will's going to visit Bev's grave!", but nope, we didn't get that, either. I would've loved to have seen him go to her grave and apologize, or just do SOMETHING that makes him seem more than a one-track minded guy. -_- But you're right. What little they showed of Abigail, Will DID show emotion, but it pisses me off that they don't bother shaping him like a real human being. People don't just sporadically turn off and on like that, but with Will and Hannibal it's like they're constantly obsessed with each other, so I'm sure you're right. Will will probably cry to Molly (or whoever will listen) about his oh-so-great friendship with Hannibal, and how he's sad they can't be friends anymore, and boo-hoo-hoo. It makes me sick! I never felt any great friendship between them anyway (especially since I knew Will was getting played the whole time), so it's horse sh&t. And no one will EVER convince me that Hannibal would give two sh&ts about Will if it weren't for his mind, so this "true love" misconception is bullsh&t.

LOL at that gif! I've fortunately only seen a couple infuriating things, and that was by accident... It was some stupid Hannigram comic where they were saying (to Abigail), "We'd better go before the police come," or some bullsh&t like that, and THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER NOT. I think it's so stupid that people actually believed Will would've willingly gone ANYWHERE with Hannibal and Abigail. With Abigail, sure, but Hannibal? Never. They seem to be forgetting that Will was doing all this to throw Hannibal in jail. I know they wanted us to get confused and wonder whose side he was truly on, but I never doubted he was on Jack's...though I really hate that "You were supposed to leave" line, because people misconstrued it as sympathy for Hannibal and regret. Anyway, I haven't seen any MF stuff in my tags or AO3, really, which is nice since last year it was EVERYWHERE. -.- That's why I think it's not as popular, cuz I don't really see anything for it (I hope I didn't just jinx myself ). I just don't get how anyone could love that dynamic or ship it or have feels (seriously, someone posted MY MURDER FAMILY FEELS!!! ) after that horrific scene. It was disgusting. Fangirls have some serious problems. -_-

Yeah, that's the scene. And I know, it's been that way ever since the pilot, but it kept going in the blocking throughout the season (most notably the first few eps). I agree. If it's just Hannigail and Abigail dead, no thank you. Cuz if she's dead, she obviously can't have any flashbacks with Will (unless it's more of Will's wishful thinking/dreaming about them together), but I feel like all Bryan wants to do is explore the past. Hannibal will probably talk with Abigail about Will (since he seems to talk about NO ONE ELSE, OMG), but it won't be the same cuz that'll just fuel the MF bullsh&t.

Hot British daddy? xD I know you didn't mean it in a kinky way, but it just made me laugh. I'm unaware of the fandom's need to make him a pretty boy/"babyish," but I know they were obsessed with making him a submissive twit. He was submissive for EVERYONE. I even saw him as a sub with Alana once, which made me laugh, cuz Idk...he wasn't the sub in their kiss scene, if y'know what I mean. Of course, in that fic he was being dominated by her AND Bev (I didn't read it, I just saw the fic description), and it's just like....poor Will. Nobody ever writes him as a dom. lol I'm sure that changed since he got a darker streak this season, but I haven't seen too much dom!Will stuff like...ever. xP

I'd forgotten about how Abigail understood Will in the beginning (as in, it wasn't really on my mind), but that ironically came up in my fic. Good going, me. xDD Unintentional emotional development, ftw! I know there are going to be 23 chapters now, so I'm so glad it's almost done. But I saw that other BS fanfic has 15, so I have to put up with seeing that in my feed 14 more times. But I've removed Hannigram from my search list on AO3, so atm it's gone and I can pretend it doesn't exist. lol

Stalk me:
Old 08-15-2014, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Spoiler:
That's kind of (ok, so very) sad though, since the show is pretty much geared toward a more intellectual audience. xD I guess the majority of the fans go, "Ooh, hot men. Me sit. Me listen. Me ship." Ha, Jack Nicholson...I have a guy friend who does an excellent impression of him. x3

And Rachel, I'm sorry but I thought of more to share. xDD

The "girl" who said thanks for making Will a dom was actually a guy. :X I felt badly, because I'd been talking to him for MONTHS and thought I was talking to a girl, so I was honestly surprised when it somehow came up that he's a guy. Idk what your experience with shippers has been like, but I've NEVER met a male shipper before now, so it's pretty cool that one of the biggest Abigill shippers is actually a guy. He was so involved with my stories and very sweet -- I always looked forward to his reviews because he had the best insights on the characters and my own writing, which I found funny since he pointed out things I didn't even realize I was doing. xDD He's also the one who gave good insight (IMO) on the 1x4 scene between Hannibal and Abigail that EVERYONE misinterpreted sexually. I'll admit it's a weird conversation and was never quite cleared up, because when you say, "This isn't my bed" and that's followed with, "You need to sleep in your own bed," it's kind of weird. But he said he thinks it was reflective of Abigail's childhood (and perhaps even adulthood) where GJH and Mrs. Hobbs would let her sleep in between them when she had nightmares. Either that, or it could just simply be her saying she misses the comfort of her own bed. Idky that had to be the pivotal moment of Hannigail since it didn't seem sexual to me. Abigail didn't have a seductive look on her face or anything, cuz if she was SUPPOSED to be meaning it in "that way," it would've been made more obvious. Abigail looked scared, uncomfortable, and very uncertain.

Also, music! These were on a W/A fanmix, and are a couple of my faves from that particular mix. They're very hard to find on YT, unfortunately, hence the fan vid since it was the only non-live vid I could find! :/

And this one's a song about sex, but it's sweet and romantic-sounding. My mom was in the car with me when this came on once, and the part where it says, "You take off your shirt and I pull up my skirt," she said, "Tramp!" She likes to make fun of things all the time, so I don't mind, but it still made things awkward. x3

Anyway, I agree... Call me old-fashioned, but I just prefer the man to be in charge. I don't find it particularly hot when a guy's dominated or weak/submissive... Though I'm not beneath reading dom/sub where the guy's the sub, cuz with most of my ships, I have to take whatever I can get. I just prefer it and have rarely written the guy as the sub. I only did it like once or twice, and even though both fics were well-received, it's nothing I like doing... Though lately I seem to be writing
Spoiler:

Ok, I'm done now.

Oh, and before I forget, when I edited this pic (it's small because it's the required size for my Abigail profile), it looks like Will has a "happy spot" on his pants. My eyes go RIGHT to "the goods," lmao. Ok, I'm done for real now!

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 08-16-2014 at 10:08 AM
Old 08-16-2014, 10:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
LOL God created us to be perverts. Hahaha, I know, I'm normally all "eh" about the thought of being with much older men, but there are a few exceptions here and there, hurr hurr.

Yeah, that's true. I guess it's just the people who love daddy kink who call him that, cuz I don't see him as a father figure type...unless they mean age. xDD And LoL same here, I've never just...yeah. Thank you, but no.

xDDD Maybe we'll get some dom!Will in Hypnophilia (he wanted to get in the shower with her, after all ) but I kind of doubt it since the tags made it seem like Abby might be the dom. Abigail's always the dom, so I wouldn't mind seeing something different.

My favorite Depeche Mode song is probably "Corrupt." I put that on a Hannibloom fanmix back when I shipped them (it's perfect for Clannibal, too ^^). I only know a handful of Depeche Mode songs, but I definitely like them. And I'd really love to make some art using the lyrics to that song you posted. ^^

And here's a quote of my other reply, in case you wanted to address some of what I said later (but you don't have to, of course ):
AMEN TO THAT SIS!

I don't have any problem with older men if they look young like Hugh. Otherwise, Me gusta! My ex boyfriend was 10 year older than me, when I had the 1st time. So yeah, I love experienced guys so to speak. Daddy Hugh is my size.

Idk, how this daddy thing works, tbh. I know Hugh is my daddy now. Period. It's not only in this fandom, other fandoms do this too. Idris Elba's fandom calls him daddy too. I think Mads was handsome when he was younger but he doesn't do anything to me nowadays.

Giiirl, I honestly don't understand why Abby is always who attacked Will. WTH?! I mean, I think if someone will do that is Will. In the end, between those two, Will was more attracted to her. I can see him does or tries something like in your current fic. C'mon fandom, you can do better! Dom!Will is life! That shower scene in Hypnophilia is hot. But I agree, one more time, Abby will show who run the world or bed.

My favorite is Enjoy the Silence. I love the lyrics. Especially the part " Words are very unnecessary... They can only do harm" I think this song fits to our ship too. Corrupt is amazing! It's definitely a Clannibal song! Aww, It'd be amazing to see an art with Precious. It's so perfect for them. My ship is AMAZING! *fangirling* Screw you, Bryan!

Oh, I'll reply the old one. Just give time!

Really?! Is "she" a boy?! Awww, that's adorable! And Is he a Abigill shipper?! Ownn! Precious baby boy! I've already seen males shippers but I think it depends on the show. Hannibal, for example, I've never seen. Just girls! OH, ITA with him! I've never seen this scene in a pervert way. She was just missing the comfort of her own bed and her home. Which is very normal. If there's a moment that I agree with Hannibal, it was when he said to Alana, Abigail shouldn't been living in that place.

Aww, I loved the songs! Playlist now! I'm pretty sure I've already heard that sing of the 1st video. His voice sounds familiar.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 08-16-2014, 10:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
AMEN TO THAT SIS!

I don't have any problem with older men if they look young like Hugh. Otherwise, Me gusta! My ex boyfriend was 10 year older than me, when I had the 1st time. So yeah, I love experienced guys so to speak. Daddy Hugh is my size.

Idk, how this daddy thing works, tbh. I know Hugh is my daddy now. Period. It's not only in this fandom, other fandoms do this too. Idris Elba's fandom calls him daddy too. I think Mads was handsome when he was younger but he doesn't do anything to me nowadays.

Giiirl, I honestly don't understand why Abby is always who attacked Will. WTH?! I mean, I think if someone will do that is Will. In the end, between those two, Will was more attracted to her. I can see him does or tries something like in your current fic. C'mon fandom, you can do better! Dom!Will is life! That shower scene in Hypnophilia is hot. But I agree, one more time, Abby will show who run the world or bed.

My favorite is Enjoy the Silence. I love the lyrics. Especially the part " Words are very unnecessary... They can only do harm" I think this song fits to our ship too. Corrupt is amazing! It's definitely a Clannibal song! Aww, It'd be amazing to see an art with Precious. It's so perfect for them. My ship is AMAZING! *fangirling* Screw you, Bryan!

Oh, I'll reply the old one. Just give time!

Really?! Is "she" a boy?! Awww, that's adorable! And Is he a Abigill shipper?! Ownn! Precious baby boy! I've already seen males shippers but I think it depends on the show. Hannibal, for example, I've never seen. Just girls! OH, ITA with him! I've never seen this scene in a pervert way. She was just missing the comfort of her own bed and her home. Which is very normal. If there's a moment that I agree with Hannibal, it was when he said to Alana, Abigail shouldn't been living in that place.

Aww, I loved the songs! Playlist now! I'm pretty sure I've already heard that sing of the 1st video. His voice sounds familiar.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
LOL at that gif!

He's your size? xDD I already posted this gif on the Abigail thread, but this would probably be us:

Idk if I'd be willing to date a guy that much older than me, but nowadays I'm really into older man/younger woman, and I think it's cuz I'm finally attracted to men much older than me. Of course, those are celebrities, so I find the RL older guys who're interested in the much younger girls kind of creepy... It just depends. But yes, there are definitely exceptions. x3

LOL!! That's a good point... I made Will the aggressor in this fic simply cuz I thought the world needed more dom!Will, but it would make more sense for him to be the aggressor, all things considered. I think people depict it the other way around since Will's kind of shy and submissive around her, and he'd do pretty much anything she asked. I think a lot of girls get off to that sort of power over men, so they're self-projecting through Abigail. I know I wouldn't mind imaging myself in her position. I know a lot of people also make Abigail a nymphomaniac who needs sex constantly, so I'm sure that's also part of it. It pretty much became canon (well...fanon) in fanfiction that Abigail needed to sleep in Will's bed at some point, and then later on down the line she'd start making passes at him while he's trying to sleep. x3 "Dom Will is Life" should be made into a t-shirt.

I don't think I know "Enjoy the Silence," so I'll look it up in just a second. Of course it's amazing! Bryan's blind unless there are dicks involved. Excuse me, TWO dicks.

Really? I'm unfamiliar with Patrick Park (I only know it thanks to the YSIADTICA fanmix), but I really like that song. ^^ It's cute.

Haha, no rush! I talk a lot!

Yes. He's one of the first shippers I met on FFN...the other I talked to a lot was the author of "How It Always Starts" and "This is Pouring, This is Paralyzed," which are also beautiful fics. ^^ I sent her a message the other day to see if she's still in the fandom, but she never replied. I guess she's busy or moved on, which is sad cuz I liked talking to her and she was a great contributor to our ship! Really? What fandoms have you seen male shippers? This guy I met likes a lot of ships I do, so it's pretty cool. He was really upset by the finale (who wasn't? -.-) and we could barely talk about anything cuz we were both really drained about being angry. I unfortunately haven't talked to him since the finale, cuz I think he's losing interest, too. :/ I remember we'd discuss pretty much everything, and once I started complaining about a Murder Family fic I read part of, and he was all "NOOOO" when I was describing how it had Abigail pegging Will. He actually made me stop talking. I think guys don't like to talk/hear about anal sex and like to pretend it doesn't exist. xDDD I don't think it's hot either (I've never been a fan of pegging), and since they invited Hannibal to join, I stopped reading pretty early.

Lmao, yeah, I'd definitely be insatiable. Like,
Spoiler:

Stalk me:
Old 08-16-2014, 11:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Kendra, The song Enjoy The Silence below. I think you must know this song though. It's a famous song, I guess.

And OMG! I saw the pic with Abigill and Hannibal. DAMN! Will has beautiful "pants".

Old 08-16-2014, 11:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Kendra, The song Enjoy The Silence below. I think you must know this song though. It's a famous song, I guess.

And OMG! I saw the pic with Abigill and Hannibal. DAMN! Will has beautiful "pants".

You're right, I do know it! It used to play on the radio a lot when I was a little girl...I just didn't know names and stuff back then. I wasn't nearly as obsessed with music as I am now. I didn't even officially ask for a CD until I was in 5th grade, and that first CD was No Doubt's Return of Saturn. I loved their song "Simple Kind of Life."

Lmfao! "Beautiful pants," indeed. Sometimes I notice bad things (or good things, hurrhurr) while editing pics. xP If that's what Will's pants looked like, I'm wondering how Abigail was handling herself. We're lucky that no one can tell when women are aroused. x3

Also, I love this song and think it fits Will and Abigail as characters, but it's driving me crazy cuz I can't understand the lyrics and I can't find them anywhere! I always like to post lyrics along with my fanmixes, but the only thing I can understand here is "For now I am winter," which is the name of the damn song. -.- lol This is the live version, but it's beautiful. ^^ The singing doesn't start til 1:36, if you want to skip.

Also, this one! You might know it since you like BNL. ^^

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 08-16-2014 at 12:02 PM
Old 08-16-2014, 01:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
LOL at that gif!

He's your size? xDD I already posted this gif on the Abigail thread, but this would probably be us:

Idk if I'd be willing to date a guy that much older than me, but nowadays I'm really into older man/younger woman, and I think it's cuz I'm finally attracted to men much older than me. Of course, those are celebrities, so I find the RL older guys who're interested in the much younger girls kind of creepy... It just depends. But yes, there are definitely exceptions. x3

LOL!! That's a good point... I made Will the aggressor in this fic simply cuz I thought the world needed more dom!Will, but it would make more sense for him to be the aggressor, all things considered. I think people depict it the other way around since Will's kind of shy and submissive around her, and he'd do pretty much anything she asked. I think a lot of girls get off to that sort of power over men, so they're self-projecting through Abigail. I know I wouldn't mind imaging myself in her position. I know a lot of people also make Abigail a nymphomaniac who needs sex constantly, so I'm sure that's also part of it. It pretty much became canon (well...fanon) in fanfiction that Abigail needed to sleep in Will's bed at some point, and then later on down the line she'd start making passes at him while he's trying to sleep. x3 "Dom Will is Life" should be made into a t-shirt.

I don't think I know "Enjoy the Silence," so I'll look it up in just a second. Of course it's amazing! Bryan's blind unless there are dicks involved. Excuse me, TWO dicks.

Really? I'm unfamiliar with Patrick Park (I only know it thanks to the YSIADTICA fanmix), but I really like that song. ^^ It's cute.

Haha, no rush! I talk a lot!

Yes. He's one of the first shippers I met on FFN...the other I talked to a lot was the author of "How It Always Starts" and "This is Pouring, This is Paralyzed," which are also beautiful fics. ^^ I sent her a message the other day to see if she's still in the fandom, but she never replied. I guess she's busy or moved on, which is sad cuz I liked talking to her and she was a great contributor to our ship! Really? What fandoms have you seen male shippers? This guy I met likes a lot of ships I do, so it's pretty cool. He was really upset by the finale (who wasn't? -.-) and we could barely talk about anything cuz we were both really drained about being angry. I unfortunately haven't talked to him since the finale, cuz I think he's losing interest, too. :/ I remember we'd discuss pretty much everything, and once I started complaining about a Murder Family fic I read part of, and he was all "NOOOO" when I was describing how it had Abigail pegging Will. He actually made me stop talking. I think guys don't like to talk/hear about anal sex and like to pretend it doesn't exist. xDDD I don't think it's hot either (I've never been a fan of pegging), and since they invited Hannibal to join, I stopped reading pretty early.

Lmao, yeah, I'd definitely be insatiable. Like,
Spoiler:

LOL Long Live the pervert girls!

Damn yes! He's my size, my number, wtv. Daddy is perfect to me.

All women from my family got married older men. Heck! My daddy is one of them. So I think it runs in the family. I never felt attracted to guys at the same age or younger than me. Oh, I don't like baby faces. Hugh looks young but despite this he looks all masculine and mature. That's the way mama likes.

Ok, I can see why people imagine that. But he's like that cuz they're not close enough but he definitely wishes it. He's the person who whispers in ears and squeezes boobs here after all, not her. C'MON FANDOM!! If someone will try something there, it's him. He could regret afterwards but I can see Dom!Will towards Abby. If she give the chance and if they start getting close, Will would show his talent. But yeahh, I'd a nymphomaniac with I had a Will in my life. LOL My new motto Dom Will is Life!

Ahh What a pity! I do appreciate her fics. Hers and that author The way we sleep (?). They never wrote a Abigill fics anymore. I can't blame them for loosing their interest. I know I'm losing mine too. Oh, There're male shippers. Mostly on super hero movies or shows like TWD. I have a male friend who ships Michonne/Rick (TWD) and Jon/Ygritte (GOT). They're not like fangirls, ofc. Like I want them to get married and have babies. But there're men out there who ships too. Though on Hannibal, I just see girls. So your friend is a gold shipper. It's a precious baby boy!

Spoiler:

You're noticing good things. I wish Will and his pants were on my bed now. Idk how Abby can be so "indifferent". I'd be all : Hannibal, excuse us but Will needs to whisper in my ear now. It's for my therapy. LOL

Kendra, For now I am winter doesn't have lyrics at all. It's just

For now I am winter
Lungs debut
Lahalahala

(x)

You just understand this part cuz basically its just this.

Aww, I know When I Fall. I love it!

Btw, Do you know this song?

Old 08-16-2014, 02:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

FAN MIX! I'll have to listen to it tomorrow:

(x)

I see Daughter's "Run" is on there, and I've always thought that song fits them. And Radiohead's "No Surprises." ^^

Quote:
LOL Long Live the pervert girls!

Damn yes! He's my size, my number, wtv. Daddy is perfect to me.

All women from my family got married older men. Heck! My daddy is one of them. So I think it runs in the family. I never felt attracted to guys at the same age or younger than me. Oh, I don't like baby faces. Hugh looks young but despite this he looks all masculine and mature. That's the way mama likes.

Ok, I can see why people imagine that. But he's like that cuz they're not close enough but he definitely wishes it. He's the person who whispers in ears and squeezes boobs here after all, not her. C'MON FANDOM!! If someone will try something there, it's him. He could regret afterwards but I can see Dom!Will towards Abby. If she give the chance and if they start getting close, Will would show his talent. But yeahh, I'd a nymphomaniac with I had a Will in my life. LOL My new motto Dom Will is Life!

Ahh What a pity! I do appreciate her fics. Hers and that author The way we sleep (?). They never wrote a Abigill fics anymore. I can't blame them for loosing their interest. I know I'm losing mine too. Oh, There're male shippers. Mostly on super hero movies or shows like TWD. I have a male friend who ships Michonne/Rick (TWD) and Jon/Ygritte (GOT). They're not like fangirls, ofc. Like I want them to get married and have babies. But there're men out there who ships too. Though on Hannibal, I just see girls. So your friend is a gold shipper. It's a precious baby boy!

Spoiler:

You're noticing good things. I wish Will and his pants were on my bed now. Idk how Abby can be so "indifferent". I'd be all : Hannibal, excuse us but Will needs to whisper in my ear now. It's for my therapy. LOL

Kendra, For now I am winter doesn't have lyrics at all. It's just

For now I am winter
Lungs debut
Lahalahala

(x)

You just understand this part cuz basically its just this.

Aww, I know When I Fall. I love it!

Btw, Do you know this song?

I really am though, cuz I was writing "wannabe smut" as a little girl in elementary school. xD I didn't know there was actual penetration involved til high school, so a lot of my early "smut" was making out without clothes on. xD

I think most women marry older guys, but not necessarily a LOT older. My dad's only a few years older than my mom, which is pretty much my limit...or was. x3 lol I think the baby face depends on the guy, cuz it works for some but not others. Hugh works for me, hurrhurr. x3

Lmfao, very true...even if it's just in his dreams. But dreams are our unconscious desires. If he squeezed her boob in reality, I'd die laughing (but would be really curious to see her reaction xD). LOL, I think another reason people have Will be submissive is cuz he feels that he owes Abigail everything for killing her dad, so he's just letting her take whatever she needs and waits for her signal. But yeah, I'm sure if she let him, there'd be a big "talent show."

Halfhardtorock is still around, as far as I know, because she either liked or reblogged one of my Hannibloom pics. I know that the author for Gun Shy and Scent had a quote unquote "great prompt" she was excited to write, and that it'd be finished in 3 days, but she said that during the beginning of the S1 hiatus! Idk where she went or what happened to her, cuz she pretty much just disappeared. :/ I was really curious to see what she'd written! But yeah, Halfhardtorock never wrote a Will/Abigail fic after that one...she might be writing other stuff, but if it doesn't show up in the Will/Abigail tag, I don't bother looking.

He likes superhero ships, too (as do I), so I guess you're right that guys would be drawn more to that sort of thing. I find it funny, because I was shipping before I knew what it was, and I "ruined" everything for my brother. He was complaining how, "I can't watch TV anymore without pairing everyone up! Thanks a lot!" MY WORK HERE IS DONE. I guess if I were in a more masculine fandom I'd eventually meet more men, but so far I've only found guys in RP, and even they're rare/hard to find. :/ I like the Rick/Michonne relationship too, but I wouldn't say I ship anyone from that show. ^^

I'd feel like
Spoiler:

Lmao, I know! xD A lot of women swoon over the whole "romantic hero" figure anyway, and since he's hot on top of that, it's like HELLO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? x3 I'd tell Hannibal to get lost (I was telling him that in my head both seasons, regardless lol). The "good" thing about this fandom is these characters don't have to have sex for you to know what their "O" faces would be. xDD During Will's nightmares it's like yeah....that's what he looks like in bed. There's so much gasping and thrashing.

I saw someone say "It's just Lungs Debut," but since they capitalized both words, I got confused and thought it was the name of an album. The lyrics don't really make sense, but oh well, it's still pretty. xD

I don't, but it's very pretty! -adds to list-

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 08-16-2014 at 04:00 PM
Old 08-16-2014, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I know guys that ship Richonne too but ofc they're not like "I want them to get married" more like "when do they bang??" or "just **** already" boys will be boys xD
Dissapointed that they didn't ask about Richonne at CCSD, only Bethyl and Caryl, loved Norman's reply and how he neglected Bethyl
At least we got to see Andy and Danai cozying up so to speak xD

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.

Last edited by val ღ; 08-16-2014 at 05:39 PM
Old 08-17-2014, 11:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:

I know guys that ship Richonne too but ofc they're not like "I want them to get married" more like "when do they bang??" or "just **** already" boys will be boys xD
Dissapointed that they didn't ask about Richonne at CCSD, only Bethyl and Caryl, loved Norman's reply and how he neglected Bethyl
Spoiler:

Exactly. They're all " make out already". I noticed guys tend to ship "badass couples" like Richonne, for ex. If the girl is badass or something like this, they'll ship her with the guy who is like her.

Yeah, =\ But Andy and Danai are very careful about commenting their relationship. They like the ship but they are all "wait and see folks". Tbh, I have nothing against Bethyl (it's neutral to me), but this ship is forced to me.

#richonneforever

Spoiler:
Old 08-17-2014, 12:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:

Most people would be flattered if they were called young, I think, so I'm sure he doesn't mind.

LOL That's such a guy answer. My brother makes comments like that too, but he's totally joking... Like, he said "OMG WILL THEY JUST F&CK ALREADY?!" about the two men on the Sonic commercials. He screamed at the TV, "I'M SO SICK OF THIS 'WILL THEY OR WON'T THEY" THING!!!" I remember staring at him all because I'd never once considered shipping commercial characters. xD I know he doesn't either, but it was still funny.

Quote:
Spoiler:

Exactly. They're all " make out already". I noticed guys tend to ship "badass couples" like Richonne, for ex. If the girl is badass or something like this, they'll ship her with the guy who is like her.

Yeah, =\ But Andy and Danai are very careful about commenting their relationship. They like the ship but they are all "wait and see folks". Tbh, I have nothing against Bethyl (it's neutral to me), but this ship is forced to me.

#richonneforever

Spoiler:
Not my brother... He's a jerk when it comes to bad-ass women, because he thinks they're fake/unrealistic. He's very behind on TWD, but Idk if he'd like Michonne. I didn't care about her at first because she was so stoic and had zero personality, but I've really grown to like her now that they bothered giving her a back story. :3

I didn't even consider Bethyl a possibility since (Norman, I think?) said the relationship was never supposed to be romantic. That's why it didn't feel forced to me, cuz I didn't think there was a chance of them being canon. I don't watch for the ships though, so Idc if they hook up or not.

I "broke bad" and made a Will fanmix...I've actually never made one for him before, which is weird since I've already made two for Abigail. Ah, well. He's surprisingly hard to find songs for... (x)

Since I liked my guy friend's insights, I'm going to copy/paste some of them under a tag. It might be a little long, but not too bad. He's the first one who made me think Abigail might come back, only to die, because he said he was worried she'd come back as a little "murder doll" and the feds would take her out. Amazingly, what we got was preferable to that since she would've died without seeming redeemable. And as I'm re-reading these comments, he actually seems like more of a romantic than I am. xD I numbered them since I just picked and chose parts of our convos, so a new number means a new conversation or point.

Spoiler:

Stalk me:
Old 08-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:

#richonneforever

Spoiler:
Spoiler: