Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2014, 09:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

{The Lure & The Fisherman} Will & Abigail #8 ~ Because he named his lure after her since he cherished her

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

01. skje
02. lisagslack
03. helps
04. Chastainღ
05. baelfire24
06. Cannibal_Princess♔
07. only dreaming
08. murphyboy11
09. Ladyfuschia
10. ElizaSparrow
11. Kendra Luehr
12. Comfortably Numb
13. Cuckoo
14. Maggie Greene
15. xlennie

-You have nothing to apologize for.
-I remember you.
-Did you fish or did you hunt, Abigail?
-Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
-What the hell is going on between Will Graham and Abigail Hobbs?
-Because he finally taught her how to fish.
-Because she was in his mind palace.
-Because they finally smiled at each other.
-Because they looked so happy together (finally).
-Because with her, his smiles are genuine.

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in a coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish, and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her.
She is the one good thing in his life.
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of.
He is the fisherman, and she is the lure.

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr
i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}
I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since I've seen your face

Alice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}
Lyrics:
I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left you but this man
he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}
- Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

blood ran /// a will/abigail mix /// listen
01. radical face - wrapped in piano strings
02. widowspeak - harsh realm
03. glasser - mirrorage
04. emily haines & the soft skeleton - doctor blind
05. daughter - smoke
06. grizzly bear - knife
07. sunset rubdown - the empty threats of little lord
08. sóley - i’ll drown

With ethereal lids apart | a will graham and abigail hobbs fanmix {LISTEN}

Hannibal AU:
↳Will and Abigail move far, far away where they live happily ever after doing mundane things like clothes shopping and eating breakfast and never unknowingly eat people again.

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

Credit

CREDIT

By Kendra
Past Threads

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 04-25-2014 at 01:15 PM
Old 03-25-2014, 10:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

From Kacey Rohl´s Blog

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 04-11-2014 at 09:26 AM
Old 03-25-2014, 10:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: I guess it's safe to post my response now...if not...go ahead and smack me. xD

Thank you! ^^ It surprisingly didn't take too long to make...though Idk if they're the types of gifs you said you didn't know how to make or not. lol I felt kind of bad, cuz somebody reblogged my gif-set and wrote, "Nope. About to cry. Done." ....Whoops? Oh....well since the gifs I'm talking about were on the last thread, here's the link in case people reading are wondering what I'm talking about, LoL: http://made-in-the-80s.tumblr.com/po...-only-in-hopes

I saw that yesterday when I was on Tumblr. I don't think that's evil...I doubt Kacey will think anything of it, cuz it IS sweet. You'd have to be totally heartless NOT to be warmed by their scene.

I WANT HER BACK NOW. I'm getting greedy! haha Like I said, it'll seem stupid to have Will fish by himself from now on, so it'd be lovely if they could fish together all the time now.

Oh, and I love your new icon, awwww. x3

Stalk me:
Old 03-25-2014, 10:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Kendra: TFTNT .

Lol! It´s okay, it´s just that i was afraid someone could write here and i wouldn´t be able to add more stuff :/

Yeah but i kind of felt like a villain when i wrote it, i´m silly XD.

I think episode 3 of Kacey´s show was already done but i can´t find it .

I don´t know how to explain it but i do know that you can make a gif and then select a size on the canvas option and you can put a background; then there´s tutorials for gifs where you can freeze a image, like imagine if you have a character and someone walking behind them, you can freeze it ^^

Thanks about my icon . I was having some trouble because doesn´t allows any gif -.-

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-25-2014, 10:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: You're welcome! :3 It feels nice to be on #8 finally, whoo-hoo!

Idky! It's not like you said anything mean. I'd probably be all YOU SHOULD DO MORE SCENES TOGETHER, HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE. x3

Aww, well I hope so! Cuz then I can get 2 of her episodes this week at work instead of just one. A friend said that on her Facebook page (I didn't know she had one o_O), she said her show was going to come to America sometime. I hope it does really well!

Is that what I did? Cuz I have no idea. xD I put a still image in, then I put a moving gif on top.

Really?? I remember Eliza had a gif icon cuz the border glittered, but it had to be a really low KB I think. :/ But yours is so cute. ^^ I actually didn't see the other panels til now...at first all I saw was their names, but now I see all the panels. It's even better than before! sadhahds lol

I saw you were reblogging
Spoiler:

Stalk me:
Old 03-25-2014, 11:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Kendra: I love how far we came !

I should have said that, right? Damn it .

I hope we get her show here too, it would be cool to watch it with subtitles since i´m watching in english :/

What you did it´s kind of like mine wallpaper long ago. You didn´t changed the canvas size but you did use a background image ^^

To give you an idea, my icon/gif only has 5 frames :/ We can´t put more . Did you liked the banner on the OP ?

Spoiler:

OMG!!!

caramelkeks

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide

Last edited by Persephone; 03-25-2014 at 11:10 AM
Old 03-25-2014, 11:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: I know, it's crazy to think that it's mostly just been the two of us powering through these. "It's better that it's just the two of us." x3 Well, not at all, but I just wanted to use that W/A quote.

Haha aw, oh well, maybe next time...THERE HAD BETTER BE A NEXT TIME. I haven't watched their scene yet today, so I'm finally slacking. Though that was bound to happen since I've literally watched it every day since and on a loop. I know the dialogue by heart now. I CAN PLAY THE ROLE OF BOTH WILL AND ABIGAIL. xD

The show's not all that well-known yet (they only have like one page worth on Tumblr :/), so Idk if you'll ever get subtitles. :|

I don't even wanna mess with canvas size...things are tricky enough. xP

The one that says "Welcome to the Will Graham & Abigail Hobbs Thread"? Of course! I thought I complimented it yesterday, and if not, I guess I only complimented it in my head... -.- lol

WHAT???
Spoiler:

Btw, why do they keep giving away so many spoilers??? Like I told my mom, we already know what's happening up to 2x7, so at this rate we won't even have to watch the show since they keep telling us stuff!

That picture's kind of creepy, but I like the parallel...never thought of it in that way before. And I also like that Abigail looks happy with Will, but upset with Hannibal.

Stalk me:
Old 03-25-2014, 12:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

I´ll be right back to reply, i´m just going to have dinner....don´t go away .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-25-2014, 12:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: No worries, I'll still be here! But someone told me something that makes me mad...
Spoiler:

Stalk me:
Old 03-25-2014, 12:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Kendra: I´m glad and smiling like an idiot ! But you will know why *check Hannibal x Alana thread*.

Spoiler:

People on dA are like "Abigail, you should have pick Will and his dogs" .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-25-2014, 01:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: I think I need to be sedated after that. It's funny, cuz I don't find Hannibal/Mads attractive at all, but when they're together, suddenly they're both sexy. KABOOM!

That's awful.
Spoiler:

Aww. x3 dA? deviantART? I never see art for Will/Abigail on there. :/

Stalk me:
Old 03-25-2014, 01:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Kendra: To me, being attractive is also when a guy goes all romantic and isn´t afraid to be a gentleman ! To bad he´s a cannibal . That ruins the moment XD.

I don´t even read rape fanfics or movies about it. Imagine fantasies like that...ewww!

I meant the comments on that art (that i posted below ).

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-25-2014, 02:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: LOL Yeeeeah, just a little bit. xD I like chivalry/gallant men too, but I still want to punch Hannibal in the face, knowing what he's done. I don't understand the people who say they hate Will. o_O It's like...how can anyone think Hannibal's the good guy/innocent party here? Ah well, to each their own. -.-

I try not to. :/ I don't mind dub-con fics, because that isn't flat-out rape, but I definitely don't like non-con. I feel like there's a lot of dub-con and non-con in this fandom. -.-

Ohhh, ok. ^^ So this was on dA? I assumed it was on Tumblr, like most everything else. I would've chosen Will's dogs too, but I'm glad more people are saying that since everyone knows what I think. haha

Stalk me:
Old 03-25-2014, 02:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Kendra: I like Hannibal...well, i´m more of a Mads fan but still...that doesn´t means i didn´t loved that slap . I don´t get people who love Hannibal and hate Will tbh. It´s like they are watching a whole different show that we do :/

I don´t mind a fanfic where a character doesn´t wants to have sex but then, he/she wants too because they have actual feelings for the other part, i assume that´s what dub-con means. But rape no, even if the people who write it say...it´s their thing .

I like to think we got more Abigram fans after this episode .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 03-25-2014, 03:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ilda: That's cuz you're one of the sensible fans. You recognize that you like Mads more than the character, so you're not blinded by how attractive you think he is. *gives you a gold star* I'll never NOT enjoy that slap. Just sayin'. And yeah, I can understand not liking a character (not everyone has to like Will), but why would you blame Will for feeling the way he does? Is he supposed to love Hannibal and want to be BFFs?

Yeah, dub-con = dubious consent. It basically means you can't tell if the person likes it or not, so some parts they're resistant, but then in other parts they seem to enjoy it. I've written that a lot, tbh, cuz I write villain x heroine. It's hard to write full-out consensual in those instances. I haven't read a fluffy/romantic love scene in a long time, but after seeing that cute 2x4 scene, I'm kind of in the mood for reading something like that. FLUFF! ^^ lol

I'd like to think so, but I haven't seen any major activity in the Will x Abigail, Abigill, or Abigram tags on Tumblr. :/ And I haven't seen new fanfiction, either. But for some reason, this season doesn't seem to have as many fans as the last, because none of the people who used to make Abigill fan art have done anything this year. I haven't seen any Will/Bev or Abigill art from velificantes, and I haven't seen any from ... oh gosh, I suddenly forgot her name. But she used to make really pretty Abigill art. I'm sure I'd remember if I saw her username.

Stalk me: