Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-21-2014, 06:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

{The Lure & the Fisherman} Will & Abigail #10 ~ I still dream about her. About teaching her how to fish.

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

01. skje
02. lisagslack
03. helps
04. Chastainღ
05. baelfire24
06. only dreaming
07. murphyboy11
08. Ladyfuschia
09. ElizaSparrow
10. Kendra Luehr
11. Comfortably Numb
12. Cuckoo
13. Maggie Greene
14. xlennie
15. Jazmine
16. Miss_Graham

-You have nothing to apologize for.
-I remember you.
-Did you fish or did you hunt, Abigail?
-Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
-What the hell is going on between Will Graham and Abigail Hobbs?
-Because he finally taught her how to fish.
-Because she was in his mind palace.
-Because they finally smiled at each other.
-Because they looked so happy together (finally).
-I still dream about her. About teaching her how to fish.
-I prayed I would see Abigail again.

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in a coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish, and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her.
She is the one good thing in his life.
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of.
He is the fisherman, and she is the lure.

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr
i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}
I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since I've seen your face

Alice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}
Lyrics:
I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left you but this man
he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}
- Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

blood ran /// a will/abigail mix /// listen
01. radical face - wrapped in piano strings
02. widowspeak - harsh realm
03. glasser - mirrorage
04. emily haines & the soft skeleton - doctor blind
05. daughter - smoke
06. grizzly bear - knife
07. sunset rubdown - the empty threats of little lord
08. sóley - i’ll drown

With ethereal lids apart | a will graham and abigail hobbs fanmix {LISTEN}

Hannibal AU:
↳Will and Abigail move far, far away where they live happily ever after doing mundane things like clothes shopping and eating breakfast and never unknowingly eat people again.

Credit

Credit

Credit

By Kendra

Credit

Hannibal AU:
↳Hannibal brainwashes Abigail into having a new identity. Will finds her and tries to help her remember.

Credit

Hannibal AU:
↳Will and Abigail both die, but finally bond and find happiness in the afterlife.

Credit

Past Threads

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9]

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 05-29-2014 at 03:21 PM
Old 05-21-2014, 06:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

From Kacey Rohl´s Blog

Stalk me:
Old 05-21-2014, 07:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
I agree with everything.
Yeah, poor Molly, not just the Hannigram shippers the Willana shippers already complaining about Molly it's gonna get ugly when she finally shows up , i hope she's great so she earns her stans to balance the hate

Spoiler:

Yeah I saw that too, they were minority of course but I saw a couple of posts saying Margot was terrible for using Will that way, yeah because she forced Will to have unprotected sex with her right? Will is the idiot that had unprotected sex with a lesbian he knew since like two days ago
Also Will isn't holding it against her, at first but only at first. But Margot rarely gets hate, she's well liked these are just minority
Well, I guess I can understand...if I liked Willana, I'd probably be upset too, but not enough to already be bashing a character who hasn't even made its presence known yet. I've found I've liked every female character we've had on the show (with the exception of Kade Purnell), so I have high hopes for liking Molly, too. I'm happy to hear that Margot rarely gets hate, because who can hate Margot/blame her for anything?? She's one of the best characters atm, IMO. And yeah, no kidding. Margot might have been the seducer, but Will didn't exactly turn her away. He could've said, "Hold on a sec, lemme find a condom" (though it would probably be super old, considering his non-existent sex life ), but he just went with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
Do you live too far away from the city? I take the subway to work so most of the times it's peaceful to me.

I haven't noticed before cuz I was freaking out when I watched it but Bev lowers the gun. It's a sign that whatever she saw there was familiar not dangerous. Trained agents always remain with their guns pointed in a dangerous situation. Yeah, I can't see this refection either but it makes sense someone is looking at her. Something made Bev turns around, yes, it can be instinct but she couldn't stop staring beyond the glass.

Yeah. Bryan said in a interview that the writers thought Margot was the chance to Will has sex with a hot girl. ¬¬ That's makes me angry because Bryan was supposed to know as a gay man how it's bad that kind of stereotypes. Ohh, I know Bryan will find a way, he always find a way. Unfortunately if Hannigram shippers are that way, blinds for anything Hannibal does to Will, does to women on show, is because Bryan fed them with this bull**** all the time. His interviews proves that.

I've never heard about that book, I'll look for it, later. it sounds interesting.

Oh, I'm excited now! She's awesome writing erotic fics.

It's my favorite quote! I hope it's a foreshadowing

Dude, I love Will but I'm not blind for his mistakes. Will could say no but He WANTED to sleep with Margot. It's the same with Hannibal. I can't blame him (like everyone did) for Will had sex and got pregnant Margot. I hate him, but Hannibal did not force Will to do that. Granted, he could have manipulate Margot but it was Will's decision sleep with a woman without no protection. Will is not a baby, it's time to take his accountability for his stupid decisions.

Idk how to open a new tread, it's better Ilda do that or other person.
I love the subway (I'm weird xD) but it's dirty and I think it'd be expensive to do for many days... But yeah, I live about 25-35 mins away, depending on the traffic. Once it took me over an hour to get to work because of the construction. -__- For whatever reason, the roads are being worked on a lot now, and I have no idea why cuz I don't see them doing anything. lol

That's true, you're right... If Beverly didn't recognize the person/object, she wouldn't have lowered her gun. Of course, she might've decided whatever it was wasn't a threat and lowered her gun without knowing her, but still, if you're uncertain of what you're seeing, you wouldn't just suddenly lower your gun and make yourself vulnerable. And I know, I was so tense during that scene because I KNEW what was going to happen. I was too worried about Beverly to focus on the possibility of her finding Abigail, because I figured it'd be too soon. That's why I assumed it was Miriam (I'm glad I was wrong!).

I was thinking, maybe the "mercy kill" theory could apply to Alana, as well? I mean, she DID show up with a gun, so that's going to put Hannibal on the offensive. She may get seriously hurt before Will gets there, and he may have to take drastic action. :/

No kidding! I mean, what the hell?? If they wanted Will to have sex with a hot woman, why did it ... ??? I just can't even fathom wtf they're thinking. I get WHY Will and Margot had sex, but I don't understand why Will NEEDED to have sex with anyone! He'll have Molly pretty soon, and I'm sure they'll be having plenty of sex like in the book, so what's the point?? I swear, Bryan doesn't know what he's talking about 98% of the time. -_-

It's very good! It was made into a mini series on TV, and it honestly wasn't very good, so don't watch it. It's very easy to imagine the 35-year-old as Will, because he's described as being handsome with dark hair and blue eyes. And the 16-year-old's described as being beautiful with dark hair, so hey, there you go, easy-peasy. haha I have a weird habit of envisioning my ships in book couples when I read, because it's the only way they can be canon.

I know, I'm going crazy. xD She keeps telling me things about it, and I'm all SHHH! cuz I know she enjoys my agony. She's about halfway finished.

I was thinking that, too...that it could be foreshadowing! I rewatched the Will/Abigail scene and the scene with Bev (multiple times), and I'm feeling more and more convinced that it's Abigail in the basement. I AM SO NERVOUS, AHHHH!!! x___X And my one friend was telling me how the Patroclus/Achilles story Hannibal told is foreshadowing too, and it makes a lot of sense when you know what their story was about. :X Crap!

It's ok, I went ahead and did it. Opening a thread's rather confusing, especially if you're html illiterate like I am.

Stalk me:
Old 05-21-2014, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

^ Tumblr freaked out because they asked Hugh about Molly, and he didn't know but we knew! we know because we read interviews I guess he doesn't
Mte, why not wait a little for Molly instead of having Will sleeping with Margot?

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-21-2014, 08:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
^ Tumblr freaked out because they asked Hugh about Molly, and he didn't know but we knew! we know because we read interviews I guess he doesn't
Mte, why not wait a little for Molly instead of having Will sleeping with Margot?
Omg... xD Are you saying he didn't know Molly's supposed to be on the show? lol! When was this?? And I doubt he'd read interviews, cuz why would he need to when he works with the source? I'm honestly surprised Bryan didn't saying anything about her, tbh, cuz that's going to be his future love interest. I thought it was customary to get a heads-up about that sort of thing. o_O

Yeah, it just made Will seem like a horndog. I mean yeah, they tried to make him a "sympathetic horndog" (LoL xD) by having him have that "sad puppy dog face" afterward, but it wasn't working on me. It would've been much better to have him wait for Molly, because that would've made their romance more meaningful, IMO. I honestly believe that Will/Margot was just an excuse to give the fangirls Hannigram by proxy.

Stalk me:
Old 05-21-2014, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
Omg... xD Are you saying he didn't know Molly's supposed to be on the show? lol! When was this?? And I doubt he'd read interviews, cuz why would he need to when he works with the source? I'm honestly surprised Bryan didn't saying anything about her, tbh, cuz that's going to be his future love interest. I thought it was customary to get a heads-up about that sort of thing. o_O

Yeah, it just made Will seem like a horndog. I mean yeah, they tried to make him a "sympathetic horndog" (LoL xD) by having him have that "sad puppy dog face" afterward, but it wasn't working on me. It would've been much better to have him wait for Molly, because that would've made their romance more meaningful, IMO. I honestly believe that Will/Margot was just an excuse to give the fangirls Hannigram by proxy.
lmao ikr?, here
Spoiler:

I love how Hugh nopes the hell out of Hannigram, doesn't matter how much gay subtext Bryan adds, Hugh doesn't think there's sexual tension between Will and Hannibal and I agree
long story short: they just wanted Will to have a "torrid affair" in season 2 actual thing Bryan said about the writing team but Bryan refused to turn Margot straight (but I wonder something, if Bryan had accepted to turn Margot straight what were they going to do with Molly in season 3? erase her? ) and of course Bryan took advantage and he had to throw the kiss by proxy (sorry for calling Alana a proxy, but Bryan called her a proxy so..)

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 05-21-2014, 10:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
lmao ikr?, here
Spoiler:

I love how Hugh nopes the hell out of Hannigram, doesn't matter how much gay subtext Bryan adds, Hugh doesn't think there's sexual tension between Will and Hannibal and I agree
long story short: they just wanted Will to have a "torrid affair" in season 2 actual thing Bryan said about the writing team but Bryan refused to turn Margot straight (but I wonder something, if Bryan had accepted to turn Margot straight what were they going to do with Molly in season 3? erase her? ) and of course Bryan took advantage and he had to throw the kiss by proxy (sorry for calling Alana a proxy, but Bryan called her a proxy so..)
I can't watch that til later (and it looks awfully long, so I'm sure I'll be interrupted a million times at work -.-). And I know, I love him for that. xD Or at least, I knew he "noped" Hannigram at Comic Con (and of course Bryan had to horn in with his two cents ). And lmao, I agree with him... I've never felt sexual chemistry between them. I feel really creeped out, if anything. :X I'll still never understand why people found the "ear feeding" romantic...it was horrifying! Even if I shipped them, I wouldn't see it as romantic!

o__O And does said writing team include Bryan? Did he want the "torrid affair," too?? I know he's got a major say in this, so I just...wow. -_- And that's a good question... I'm sure Margot would just more or less be a one night stand (like, they'd probably keep the baby storyline and she was just using him), but if they wanted to make her straight, it's possible that she'd become Molly by proxy. And yeah, I'm only using the word proxy because he used it, too... I just didn't like it. It was artsy-fartsy, but that's all it had going for it.

Stalk me:
Old 05-21-2014, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can't watch that til later (and it looks awfully long, so I'm sure I'll be interrupted a million times at work -.-). And I know, I love him for that. xD Or at least, I knew he "noped" Hannigram at Comic Con (and of course Bryan had to horn in with his two cents ). And lmao, I agree with him... I've never felt sexual chemistry between them. I feel really creeped out, if anything. :X I'll still never understand why people found the "ear feeding" romantic...it was horrifying! Even if I shipped them, I wouldn't see it as romantic!

o__O And does said writing team include Bryan? Did he want the "torrid affair," too?? I know he's got a major say in this, so I just...wow. -_- And that's a good question... I'm sure Margot would just more or less be a one night stand (like, they'd probably keep the baby storyline and she was just using him), but if they wanted to make her straight, it's possible that she'd become Molly by proxy. And yeah, I'm only using the word proxy because he used it, too... I just didn't like it. It was artsy-fartsy, but that's all it had going for it.
Yeah it's like half 1 hour long. Lmao, I remember, Bryan was like really? didn't Hugh sarcastically replied "Thanks, Bryan" or something? lol
God, imagine if they do the Red Dragon scene on the finale, how much they are going to sexualize it and romanticize it I used to be excited about that scene, not anymore...

Yeah of course, Bryan is the main writer but it's not just him, so the team wanted Margot/Will to be an actual affair not just one night stand and he said no, but originally he was the one that brought up the idea that the show needed sex because the actors are hot and it was sexless, he said it himself in one of his AVclub interviews
Yeah if he accepted I guess they would've have made Margot turn into Molly later, or somehow end the Will/Margot thing, either way that idea didn't make sense, and I'm glad that at least he refused to do the affair erasing her canon sexual orientation...

Old 05-21-2014, 10:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah it's like half 1 hour long. Lmao, I remember, Bryan was like really? didn't Hugh sarcastically replied "Thanks, Bryan" or something? lol
God, imagine if they do the Red Dragon scene on the finale, how much they are going to sexualize it and romanticize it I used to be excited about that scene, not anymore...

Yeah of course, Bryan is the main writer but it's not just him, so the team wanted Margot/Will to be an actual affair not just one night stand and he said no, but originally he was the one that brought up the idea that the show needed sex because the actors are hot and it was sexless, he said it himself in one of his AVclub interviews
Yeah if he accepted I guess they would've have made Margot turn into Molly later, or somehow end the Will/Margot thing, either way that idea didn't make sense, and I'm glad that at least he refused to do the affair erasing her canon sexual orientation...
Yeah, that was more or less how it went... If I were Hugh, I would've kicked Bryan under the table. Seriously, I'd feel so weirded out if I found porn of myself and a friend like poor Hugh and Mads must experience. And to know their boss shipped it?? Just wtf???

YES!! That's exactly what I'm afraid of! It was sexualized in the movie, tbh (cuz Hopkins bit Norton's ear), so I'm dreading that on this finale since I KNOW it'll be something like that, if not far worse. T___T I used to be excited for it too, but I just feel like EVERYTHING this season has been a heavy-handed slap of Hannigram. It's fine and dandy for those who ship it, but for those who don't, enough is enough! We get it! People love Hannigram, but they don't have to ruin the show for those of us who want it to remain impartial! -_- It makes no sense that there's more subtext now that they're enemies, cuz you'd think that realistically speaking, there'd be more when they were on friendly terms.

That's ridiculous. I think sex is part of what's made this season a hot mess, because it just felt gratuitous and unnecessary. Granted, it's not the nudity gratuity that I'm accustomed to in sex, but it just felt random and out of place, aka NOT NEEDED. I liked that this show was sexless! It was nice being able to watch something non-awkward with my mom for a change, and then they went and ruined that cuz the actors are "hot." Wtf ever.

I'm glad too, because having Willana AND Will/Margot would've been messy, especially since it'd be hard to accept that Will would be over both of them by the time S3 rolled around. It's just too many loose ends to tie up, so it's good that they just stuck with what they have.

Stalk me:
Old 05-21-2014, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, that was more or less how it went... If I were Hugh, I would've kicked Bryan under the table. Seriously, I'd feel so weirded out if I found porn of myself and a friend like poor Hugh and Mads must experience. And to know their boss shipped it?? Just wtf???

YES!! That's exactly what I'm afraid of! It was sexualized in the movie, tbh (cuz Hopkins bit Norton's ear), so I'm dreading that on this finale since I KNOW it'll be something like that, if not far worse. T___T I used to be excited for it too, but I just feel like EVERYTHING this season has been a heavy-handed slap of Hannigram. It's fine and dandy for those who ship it, but for those who don't, enough is enough! We get it! People love Hannigram, but they don't have to ruin the show for those of us who want it to remain impartial! -_- It makes no sense that there's more subtext now that they're enemies, cuz you'd think that realistically speaking, there'd be more when they were on friendly terms.

That's ridiculous. I think sex is part of what's made this season a hot mess, because it just felt gratuitous and unnecessary. Granted, it's not the nudity gratuity that I'm accustomed to in sex, but it just felt random and out of place, aka NOT NEEDED. I liked that this show was sexless! It was nice being able to watch something non-awkward with my mom for a change, and then they went and ruined that cuz the actors are "hot." Wtf ever.

I'm glad too, because having Willana AND Will/Margot would've been messy, especially since it'd be hard to accept that Will would be over both of them by the time S3 rolled around. It's just too many loose ends to tie up, so it's good that they just stuck with what they have.
Actually
Quote:
They invest so much time and energy into Hannibal. They even do this amazing fan art which they post on the internet. Most of it is really beautiful, but some of it is slightly disturbing.
(x)
that's what Hugh said (in other interview) about fanart, lol "slightly disturbing" he is just being kind, what he meant is very disturbing seriously I've seen some really disturbing fanart that I don't even want to talk about because I want to erase these images from my mind, can't imagine what it'd be like seeing that stuff about yourself poor Hugh tbh
Exactly, they cheapened the show for sex scenes and it felt so out of place and almost ruined the show, also that comment about needing sex scenes because they are hot wtf?, Bryan could learn how to not treat his actors like objects, because they are very talented they don't need to be reduced to this for entertaintment, some other actors need it because they don't have any acting skills so their appeal is taking off their clothes and love scenes, but it's not the case here.
lmao right, how many love interests did the writers wanted to give Will? one per season? Alana, Margot in season 2 and Molly in season 3? wtf I'm glad that for once Bryan applied some logic and noped that, he did a sex scene but he refused to the affair the writing team wanted so there's that..

Old 05-21-2014, 10:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrachel, Rachel, I declare, (why do I want to rhyme and say "I'll pull down your underwear"?? xDDD), this post is for you. :3 You're a while off, but I made some icons and figured maybe you might want one of them when you can finally pick whatever icon you want? I think it's super lame how this site won't let you upload your own icon til post 100 (I believe it's 100? That seems so long ago since my 100th post x3), so you've got a little ways to go, buuuut I made some and you can feel free to use them since I plan on keeping my current one for a while. ^^ And if you don't want to use them, that's fine too.

The following post is very shippy, so I'm putting it under spoiler tags so as not to scar the non-shippers. xDD

Spoiler:

Quote:
Actually

(x)
that's what Hugh said (in other interview) about fanart, lol "slightly disturbing" he is just being kind, what he meant is very disturbing seriously I've seen some really disturbing fanart that I don't even want to talk about because I want to erase these images from my mind, can't imagine what it'd be like seeing that stuff about yourself poor Hugh tbh
Exactly, they cheapened the show for sex scenes and it felt so out of place and almost ruined the show, also that comment about needing sex scenes because they are hot wtf?, Bryan could learn how to not treat his actors like objects, because they are very talented they don't need to be reduced to this for entertaintment, some other actors need it because they don't have any acting skills so their appeal is taking off their clothes and love scenes, but it's not the case here.
lmao right, how many love interests did the writers wanted to give Will? one per season? Alana, Margot in season 2 and Molly in season 3? wtf I'm glad that for once Bryan applied some logic and noped that, he did a sex scene but he refused to the affair the writing team wanted so there's that..
LMFAO!!! At a glance you'd think he meant the dark subject matter (because let's be honest, some dark/macabre stuff IS disturbing to look at), but then it makes you wonder if he's referring to all the Hannigram. And ugh, I don't blame you, and tbh I don't WANT to know what you've seen since I've managed to (mostly) save myself of being scarred for life. The worst I've seen is probably pregnant!Will with Hannibal's hand on his belly, but I guess since that's the worst, I've gotten off relatively easy since ... yeah, I'm not going to continue this conversation. But I know, poor Hugh. :X Someone needs a hug!

ITA. These actors have really impressed me this season with their broad spectrum of emotion, so I find it rather insulting that Bryan thinks they NEED sex/to show off their bodies to keep our attention! I mean, I really, really get annoyed every time Mads or Hugh rips off their shirt, because it's SO damn obvious that it's objectification instead of something NECESSARY to the plot. Not that ripping off one's shirt is ever "needed," haha, but it just gets old after a while. Granted, I can appreciate a half-naked man like the next red-blooded female, but I tend to get much more out of good acting opposed to gratuity. Idk how these actors can defend Bryan so much, because I think he'd honestly annoy me. He annoys me as an impartial observer, after all! xD

Haha, it sure seems that way! xD They should learn that just because Will's a protagonist doesn't mean he needs a love interest 24/7. And given his mental state, it makes even less sense.

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 05-21-2014 at 11:05 PM
Old 05-21-2014, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrachel, Rachel, I declare, (why do I want to rhyme and say "I'll pull down your underwear"?? xDDD), this post is for you. :3 You're a while off, but I made some icons and figured maybe you might want one of them when you can finally pick whatever icon you want? I think it's super lame how this site won't let you upload your own icon til post 100 (I believe it's 100? That seems so long ago since my 100th post x3), so you've got a little ways to go, buuuut I made some and you can feel free to use them since I plan on keeping my current one for a while. ^^ And if you don't want to use them, that's fine too.

The following post is very shippy, so I'm putting it under spoiler tags so as not to scar the non-shippers. xDD

Spoiler:

LMFAO!!! At a glance you'd think he meant the dark subject matter (because let's be honest, some dark/macabre stuff IS disturbing to look at), but then it makes you wonder if he's referring to all the Hannigram. And ugh, I don't blame you, and tbh I don't WANT to know what you've seen since I've managed to (mostly) save myself of being scarred for life. The worst I've seen is probably pregnant!Will with Hannibal's hand on his belly, but I guess since that's the worst, I've gotten off relatively easy since ... yeah, I'm not going to continue this conversation. But I know, poor Hugh. :X Someone needs a hug!

ITA. These actors have really impressed me this season with their broad spectrum of emotion, so I find it rather insulting that Bryan thinks they NEED sex/to show off their bodies to keep our attention! I mean, I really, really get annoyed every time Mads or Hugh rips off their shirt, because it's SO damn obvious that it's objectification instead of something NECESSARY to the plot. Not that ripping off one's shirt is ever "needed," haha, but it just gets old after a while. Granted, I can appreciate a half-naked man like the next red-blooded female, but I tend to get much more out of good acting opposed to gratuity. Idk how these actors can defend Bryan so much, because I think he'd honestly annoy me. He annoys me as an impartial observer, after all! xD

Haha, it sure seems that way! xD They should learn that just because Will's a protagonist doesn't mean he needs a love interest 24/7. And given his mental state, it makes even less sense.
I don't mind seeing manips Kendra the sex scene with Margot was even more akward for me to watch because she looks like Abigail
lmfao he's totally talking about creepy Hannigram fan arts and he's doesn't even like the ship so xD
Noooo that sounds awful, I don't even want to talk about what I've seen
I agree, the fan service in season 1 was better, i mean besides Will's underwear that was very-in-your-face nothing else I think, this season the fan service has gotten out of hands and it's hurting the show STOP

I agree, idk why the writing team wanted that for Will tbh, other than the ovbious, when in canon he was only with Molly someone pointed out how they ruined the magic, because it'd be something totally new to see Will being intimate with someone he loves (aka Molly) but they did it with Margot, not to mention he's romantically interested in Alana but I suppose that is going to change and transfer to Molly, but they are right, they kinda ruined the magic, a little...

Last edited by val ღ; 05-21-2014 at 11:23 PM
Old 05-22-2014, 01:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
lmao ikr?, here
Spoiler:

Is this the same video a fan asked Hugh about eating a body party or something like that?

Quote:
I love the subway (I'm weird xD) but it's dirty and I think it'd be expensive to do for many days... But yeah, I live about 25-35 mins away, depending on the traffic. Once it took me over an hour to get to work because of the construction. -__- For whatever reason, the roads are being worked on a lot now, and I have no idea why cuz I don't see them doing anything. lol

That's true, you're right... If Beverly didn't recognize the person/object, she wouldn't have lowered her gun. Of course, she might've decided whatever it was wasn't a threat and lowered her gun without knowing her, but still, if you're uncertain of what you're seeing, you wouldn't just suddenly lower your gun and make yourself vulnerable. And I know, I was so tense during that scene because I KNEW what was going to happen. I was too worried about Beverly to focus on the possibility of her finding Abigail, because I figured it'd be too soon. That's why I assumed it was Miriam (I'm glad I was wrong!).

I was thinking, maybe the "mercy kill" theory could apply to Alana, as well? I mean, she DID show up with a gun, so that's going to put Hannibal on the offensive. She may get seriously hurt before Will gets there, and he may have to take drastic action. :/

No kidding! I mean, what the hell?? If they wanted Will to have sex with a hot woman, why did it ... ??? I just can't even fathom wtf they're thinking. I get WHY Will and Margot had sex, but I don't understand why Will NEEDED to have sex with anyone! He'll have Molly pretty soon, and I'm sure they'll be having plenty of sex like in the book, so what's the point?? I swear, Bryan doesn't know what he's talking about 98% of the time. -_-

It's very good! It was made into a mini series on TV, and it honestly wasn't very good, so don't watch it. It's very easy to imagine the 35-year-old as Will, because he's described as being handsome with dark hair and blue eyes. And the 16-year-old's described as being beautiful with dark hair, so hey, there you go, easy-peasy. haha I have a weird habit of envisioning my ships in book couples when I read, because it's the only way they can be canon.

I know, I'm going crazy. xD She keeps telling me things about it, and I'm all SHHH! cuz I know she enjoys my agony. She's about halfway finished.

I was thinking that, too...that it could be foreshadowing! I rewatched the Will/Abigail scene and the scene with Bev (multiple times), and I'm feeling more and more convinced that it's Abigail in the basement. I AM SO NERVOUS, AHHHH!!! x___X And my one friend was telling me how the Patroclus/Achilles story Hannibal told is foreshadowing too, and it makes a lot of sense when you know what their story was about. :X Crap!

It's ok, I went ahead and did it. Opening a thread's rather confusing, especially if you're html illiterate like I am.
I'm sorry girls for being off ! I had cramps but I'm fine now!
I love the subway even being dirty. (wait! it makes me weird too XD) Ugh, I hate being stuck in traffic!´It's a conspiracy, Kendra! They wanna keep you in the car... XD

I assumed this too but I still had doubts about it. Maybe Miriam was in the basement with Abigail but she doesn't remember. We don't know where Miriam spent the past 2 years.

Yeah, it's a strong possibility! I think Hannibal is walking towards her to kill or get hurt. After all, Alana's a witness. I'm not sure she is capable of shooting him, she'll miss the shot, I guess. According to description Will doesn't think he will survive this confrontation so I wonder what he's planning. I hope it's nothing stupid.

ITA! It was a stupid decision based on stereotypes. If you need this to get more ratings, you're doing something really wrong. It's not a surprise why many women was so upset about it. IMO, Will doesn't need have sex or relationship with any woman now, this man is totally ***ed up. Imagining that wendigo when he was having sex? Really?! I hope M/H relationship doesn't happen in a realistic way. I get this feeling they will barely meet each other and then they will have sex. Will needs time to recover and put himself together after season finale.

Ohh, I'll read it. I'm having dirty thoughts about priest Will now. ''Father I have sinned'' I'm reading Deahtless and some quotes makes remind Abigill. Like this: “You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast.”

Ahh, I hope she posts her fic soon. I'm greedy, I need more Abigill fics. Actually,I NEED MORE ABIGILL! Really? All I can remember about this myth is that Patroclus/Achilles relationship was very deeply.

Ohh, thanks very much! I love it! I'll definitely use your icons when I can.
WTH, Kendra! hahaha This song will stuck in my mind now!

Rain, rain, go away,
Come again some other day,
If you don't, I don't care,
I'll pull down your underwear! hahahaha
Old 05-22-2014, 01:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
lmao ikr?, here
Spoiler:

Is this the same video a fan asked Hugh about eating a body party or something like that?

Quote:

I love the subway even being dirty. (wait! it makes me weird too XD) Ugh, I hate being stuck in traffic!´It's a conspiracy, Kendra! They wanna keep you in the car... XD

I assumed this too but I still had doubts about it. Maybe Miriam was in the basement with Abigail but she doesn't remember. We don't know where Miriam spent the past 2 years.

Yeah, it's a strong possibility! I think Hannibal is walking towards her to kill or get hurt. After all, Alana's a witness. I'm not sure she is capable of shooting him, she'll miss the shot, I guess. According to description Will doesn't think he will survive this confrontation so I wonder what he's planning. I hope it's nothing stupid.

ITA! It was a stupid decision based on stereotypes. If you need this to get more ratings, you're doing something really wrong. It's not a surprise why many women was so upset about it. IMO, Will doesn't need have sex or relationship with any woman now, this man is totally ***ed up. Imagining that wendigo when he was having sex? Really?! I hope M/H relationship doesn't happen in a realistic way. I get this feeling they will barely meet each other and then they will have sex. Will needs time to recover and put himself together after season finale.

Ohh, I'll read it. I'm having dirty thoughts about priest Will now. ''Father I have sinned'' I'm reading Deahtless and some quotes makes remind Abigill. Like this: “You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast.”

Ahh, I hope she posts her fic soon. I'm greedy, I need more Abigill fics. Actually,I NEED MORE ABIGILL! Really? All I can remember about this myth is that Patroclus/Achilles relationship was very deeply.

Rain, rain, go away,
Old 05-22-2014, 08:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

S2 GAG REEL!!!

http://wolftrappedgraham.tumblr.com/...ed-here-is-the

Quote:
I don't mind seeing manips Kendra the sex scene with Margot was even more akward for me to watch because she looks like Abigail
lmfao he's totally talking about creepy Hannigram fan arts and he's doesn't even like the ship so xD
Noooo that sounds awful, I don't even want to talk about what I've seen
I agree, the fan service in season 1 was better, i mean besides Will's underwear that was very-in-your-face nothing else I think, this season the fan service has gotten out of hands and it's hurting the show STOP

I agree, idk why the writing team wanted that for Will tbh, other than the ovbious, when in canon he was only with Molly someone pointed out how they ruined the magic, because it'd be something totally new to see Will being intimate with someone he loves (aka Molly) but they did it with Margot, not to mention he's romantically interested in Alana but I suppose that is going to change and transfer to Molly, but they are right, they kinda ruined the magic, a little...
Well that makes it sound like you'd mind! xD haha But I know, every now and then I think "Abigail!" when I see Margot, which is weird because I didn't see it at all at first. o_O But whenever Mason was operating on her, something about the angle/her eyes made me momentarily think it was Abigail. o-o And then something happened in the other eps that made me think the same... Though I don't think I thought of her during the sex scene. xD Probably cuz I was too busy screaming THANK YOU!!! in relief, because I'll admit it, I cheered when Margot took off her shirt, cuz that meant no legit threesome...it was just an artsy-fartsy one. But then after the fact I got annoyed, because that's when I really had time to think about what I just saw. xD

Hahaha, well we can never prove that since, like you said, Hugh's way too nice, but I definitely think that's part of it. Like, some of the fanart makes me laugh, cuz I saw a thumbnail on deviantART of them making out in hell. Idk, it's just...I can't. xD haha And then there's the fanart that makes me want to break things, like drawing angel wings on Hannibal and him being all apologetic toward Will. NOPE NOPE NOPE. I wish Hugh would've had a say in this season/the writing (I thought they said he did .__.), cuz then he'd be like NOPE STOP every time the writers said, "EHEHEHEEHEHE, HANNIGRAM!" lol

YES, I definitely think so! I'm old-fashioned and think it's more special if you save yourself for the one you marry, so I just think it cheapens Will/Molly a bit since it's like, "Well, I slept with a lesbian because I was getting blue balls, but you? YOU I actually love!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)

Rain, rain, go away,
Omg, wtf?? xDD Somebody asked him about eating a body part??? I hope they didn't say, "Hugh, will you eat me??" xDD

Omg, our cycles are the same... WE'RE TWINS, HELP! xD

I don't mind being in my car, cuz A) I've got music from my iPod, and B) it keeps me away from work longer. My boss is very lax/understanding about lateness cuz of traffic, so I'm never worried. I'm OCD, so I don't like thinking about touching what a hobo has...though I do love standing on subways since it jerks you around like at an amusement park.

Yeah, it obviously wasn't at that farm, so he had to keep her somewhere...I'm serious, I'll be so upset if it turns out that the breathing/the person in the basement WAS Miriam (though I don't see why they'd wait to reveal this now????) and that Abigail's dead, cuz just... But yeah, I read a really good fanfic where Abigail was knocked unconscious and then taken down to Hannibal's basement, where she was surprised to find another woman (Miriam). So it's totally possible... We didn't hear more than one person breathing, but maybe just Abigail was scared/sickly.

What description did you read that said Will doesn't think he'll survive?? I would've thought he'd feel more confident, cuz if Hannibal hasn't killed him yet, he has a good chance of getting away. Granted, I DO think Hannibal would kill him if Will no longer was interesting or became a threat, but for now he's safe. In the promo, Alana DID shoot her gun cuz I saw a spark, so I'm thinking she either hits his arm/a non-fatal place, or she misses. I don't see how she could miss at a pointblank range like that though, especially since she's been practicing at the gun range! We never saw if she was any good at target practice, but you'd think she'd be better than that!

I feel the same, tbh. Judging by how poorly this show handles romantic relationships, I feel like Will and Molly will meet, find each other attractive, and then shack up within a matter of episodes (if not shorter). It's just obnoxious. And it's true! Like a fan said, there must be something really wrong with the writing if they need to rely on sex to boost the ratings. Sex honestly doesn't do anything for me (unless it's a ship I like, which let's face it, almost never happens xD), so I just...I don't need to see it! It's pointless to the plot! This is one of the few shows that doesn't NEED sex to be interesting, so hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes this season and correct that in the next. I was jokingly saying before 2x10, maybe the threesome would involve Beverly's corpse, cuz the show was just so damn ridiculous at the time that I could see it happening. And I know!! The wendigo popping up actually made me rather uncomfortable, cuz it's like bestiality. o__O

Omg, so was I, believe me. "Father, I'm ready for my confession...let's hop into the confession booth!" ;D Ziiing. lol And the relationship is so taboo (even though it's not AS bad since this takes place in the 20's, so older man/younger woman relationships weren't nearly as frowned upon back then). He knew her as a 10-year-old girl, so he kind of viewed her as a daughter, but then he left and came back when she was 16, and HELLO! Awkward feelings! Ohh, what's Deathless about? That quote definitely makes me think of them in literal and symbolic ways. :3

Yes, let me get what she said since I'm too lazy to write it out. xD Here it is:

As for the Patroclus/Achilles parallel, Patroclus and Achilles were in a relationship [said relationship, could be either friends or sexual, idek]. Like Hannibal said, Patroclus was best known for his empathy, meaning that Patroclus is essentially Will, making Achilles Hannibal. Patroclus wore Achilles' armor in battle and died being mistaken for Achilles. The parallel is Achilles' armor and being mistaken for him. Will is essentially wearing Hannibal's person suit and being mistaken for being a killer. So, I THINK, that someone's going to shoot at Will, or he's going to get gutted. Maybe it's Alana that shoots at him? He did say "Whoever you're afraid of, don't be afraid to shoot."

^^^THIS MAKES SENSE AND IT'S SCARY. I mean, if Patroclus died being mistaken for Achilles, that makes it sound like Will's going to get seriously hurt! Granted, he almost died in RD, so I'm thinking that's more or less what's going to happen here, and then we'll have to go all season wondering what happened to him. Though I honestly won't be worried, cuz he's Will Graham...he'll make it. That makes it even worse if he's on death's door, because I can imagine him thinking he hallucinated seeing Abigail, if Hannibal ends up grabbing her and taking her with him.

You're welcome! I'm hoping for some good scenes in 2x13 so I can use an actual screen cap instead of a manip for an icon, cuz sdiahsdoahoidahd I JUST NEED MORE, LIKE YOU SAID. ;_; I thought we'd be getting more W/A than last season, but nope! She's just talked about instead of shown. My gif-set I'll be posting is NSFW (heh ), so I don't think I'll be using the #will graham #abigail hobbs tags since I'm afraid of getting hate. But the funny thing is, I braved posting those manips with those tags (I never tag them when I post shippy art), and I ended up getting 3 new followers, so maybe not as many people hate it as I'm assuming? Idk, I'm just afraid to... I think I'll only stick with the 3 ship name tags, the NSFW tag, and...something else. I'll figure it out. xD

LOL!! Great, now that's stuck in MY head! xD

Stalk me:

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 05-22-2014 at 09:22 AM