Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-23-2014, 01:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

{The Lure & The Fisherman} Will & Abigail #13 ~ What the hell is going on between Will Graham and Abigail Hobbs?

Credit: Cannibal_Princess♔

01. skje
02. lisagslack
03. helps
04. Chastainღ
05. baelfire24
06. Cannibal_Princess♔
07. only dreaming
08. murphyboy11
09. Ladyfuschia
10. ElizaSparrow
11. Kendra Luehr
12. Comfortably Numb
13. Cuckoo
14. Maggie Greene
15. xlennie
16. Jazmine
17. Miss_Graham
18. sourburst

-You have nothing to apologize for.
-I remember you.
-Did you fish or did you hunt, Abigail?
-Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
-Because he finally taught her how to fish.
-Because she was in his mind palace.
-Because they finally smiled at each other.
-Because they looked so happy together (finally).
-Because Will would do anything to protect Abigail

She is important to him.
He saved her life.
He slept in her hospital room while she was in a coma.
They both have nightmares and want to forget them.
Will likes to fish, and he was going to teach Abigail how to fish.
He would do anything for her.
She is the one good thing in his life.
They have a strong connection -- because they both suffered the same trauma, Will believes Abigail is the only one who can understand him.
He wants her to be happy and taken care of.
He is the fisherman, and she is the lure.

Will/Abigail Fan Mix: To Your Grave I Spoke by Kendra Luehr
i. broken iris, a new hope (Gust of freezing cold air, whispers to me that you are gone); ii. natalie walker, circles (He wipes the sweat from her face as she moans in pain | A tiny & helpless life comes as if to say…); iii. lana del rey, born to die (Choose your last words, this is the last time | ‘Cause you & I, we were born to die); iv. gregory & the hawk, frebeight (Our sore sides stay | In our souls some days); v. jimmy eat world, hear you me (May angels lead you in | Hear you me, my friends | On sleepless roads the sleepless go); vi. yellowcard, view from heaven (And I’m sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here); vii. red, already over (You’re all I’m reaching for); viii. broken iris, beautiful girl (Beautiful girl, on top of the world | Don’t fall down, because an angel should never touch ground); ix. lifehouse, blind ( I loved you more than you’ll ever know | A part of me died when I let you go); x. breaking benjamin, without you (ACOUSTIC) (I wanted to forgive, I’m trying to forget | Don’t leave me here again | I am with you forever, the end); xi. muse, our time is running out (You will be the death of me); xii. lana del rey, gods & monsters (You got that medicine I need | Dope, shoot it up, straight to the heart please).

Poison Recipe - an Abigail/Will fanmix - {listen here}
I. Dead Sea - The Lumineers - your father died and you decided to live; II. Not Your Fault - AWOLNATION - maybe im a little confused; III. Make This Leap - The Hunts - call me out from the dark cause im broken inside; IV. Snails - The Format - should we move to the uk cause life here in the states has escaped; V. Feel Again - One Republic - i reached out trying to love but i feel nothing; VI. White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons - you desired my attention but denied my affections; VII. Always Gold - Radical Face - but you can blame me when theres no one left to blame; VIII. I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers - that woman shes got eyes that shine like a pair of stolen polished dimes; IX. Animal - Miike Snow -then i stopped dreaming now im supposed to fill it up with something; X. That’s What I’m Here For - Jason Castro - help put back the pieces that you finally found; XI. The Scientist - Coldplay - tell me you love me come back and haunt me; XII. Better Than Love - Griffin House - save me from myself; XIII. King and Lionheart - Of Monsters and Men - but these problems aside i think i taught you well; XIV. Jolene - Ray LaMontagne - been so long since I've seen your face

Alice Marie - The lure. - {listen here}
Lyrics:
I heard the Fisherman last night, he was out in the dark again. I didn’t think he would make it. I didn’t think he would make it. I saw the Fisherman inside, bleeding, holding his hooks tight. I thought he was a danger. I thought he was a danger. Do you hold a gun or do you hold a string? Tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe."Neither do you; It’s a drop dead sting. You said I was a Fisherman that time, that my actions were wrong, just mine. I didn’t think I would make it. I didn’t think I would make it. I said I was a Fisherman’s bait; It was me or them in my home state, but I knew I was a danger. I knew I was a danger. I left you, I left you, I left you but this man
he held my windpipe in the palm of his hand. Do you hold the gun or do you hold the string? You can tell me if you want, it’s a dangerous thing. "I don’t feel safe." "I don’t feel safe." It’s a drop dead sting.

Blinding: an Abigail Hobbs/Will Graham fanmix. - {listen here}
- Intro (Instrumental); Part # 1 Abigail: Missed me The Dresden Dolls - Lovesong Alina Orlova - Penetrate Brisa Roche - Killing Moon Nouelle Vogue - Blinding Florence + the Machine; Part # 2 Will: - Blond and Golden Johns Larkin Grimm - On a neck, on a spit Grizzly Bear - Only you Portishead - Flaws(Acoustic) Bastille - Abigail Bored Man Overboard

blood ran /// a will/abigail mix /// listen
01. radical face - wrapped in piano strings
02. widowspeak - harsh realm
03. glasser - mirrorage
04. emily haines & the soft skeleton - doctor blind
05. daughter - smoke
06. grizzly bear - knife
07. sunset rubdown - the empty threats of little lord
08. sóley - i’ll drown

With ethereal lids apart | a will graham and abigail hobbs fanmix {LISTEN}

Past Threads

[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12]

Stalk me:
My YouTube My Tumblr My AO3 My FanFiction.Net My Author Instagram

Last edited by Kendra Luehr; 06-23-2014 at 01:23 PM
Old 06-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hannibal AU:
↳Will and Abigail move far, far away where they live happily ever after doing mundane things like clothes shopping and eating breakfast and never unknowingly eat people again.

Credit

Credit

Credit

By Kendra

Credit

Hannibal AU:
↳Hannibal brainwashes Abigail into having a new identity. Will finds her and tries to help her remember.

Credit

Stalk me:
Old 06-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

From Kacey Rohl´s Blog

Hannibal AU:
↳Will and Abigail both die, but finally bond and find happiness in the afterlife.

Credit

Found here

Will & Abigail
Could I have saved you?
Would that betray you?

Stalk me:
Old 06-23-2014, 01:19 PM
Loyal Fan

This title is a question every Abigill shipper wants to know.
Old 06-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey, all! Since I know I'm long-winded and some of you girls like to reply to my longer posts later (which I can understand, cuz whoa xD), I figured I'd be helpful and re-post what I'd written before, so that way you don't have to go digging in the 12th thread to find it. ^^ These are two separate posts, so some of you (maybe all of you, I'm too lazy to check for sure xD) might have multiple replies in this post. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Graham (View Post)
This title is a question every Abigill shipper wants to know.
LMAO Sounds about right. It's like, good question Jack...wtf IS going on there?

Quote:
ITA! But it's exactly to be a common theme you need more people with new sight about that. Its disappointing. I was hoping Bryan could bring a "fresh air" because in s1, he looked like he wanted to write something different about how the female characters are treated in the shows. I think as a gay man, he would know better how awful is always being judged, being treated like you're only purpose in life is to be a toy in men hands. People say they are dumb bitches, it just show how much the world is still sexist. It's 2014 and I still have to read Hannibal's actions were romantics, a young girls proves she can survive about the ****s happened in her life is wrong or hey, how about Will have some fun with a hot lesbian? I mean, really?! It's very sad Bryan doesn't seem to see a problem in his speeches.
Oh, really? I haven't seen the trailer, but an affair between them could be interesting to watch...even though I don't tend to like infidelity. The only time I actually supported it was in Caroline Dhavernas' movie, Edge of Madness.

I don't think I could ever live in England, simply because I hated the food. I actually ate Corn Flakes every day, cuz it's the only thing I could stomach... Needless to say, I hate Corn Flakes now and refuse to eat them, cuz I was over there for 2 weeks. And I don't like their Milky Way bars, because they leave out the caramel (though their wrapping's much prettier). What's the point without the caramel?!! lol That, and it rains a lot there, and I get homesick very easily. I don't think I could live an entire country away from my family. :/

Well put... When you list all the plot points of this season, it's truly an abomination, and like you said, you would THINK a gay man would be more sensitive to these types of things! Maybe not where women are concerned, necessarily, but he's always written great female characters in the past and SEEMED interested in doing so here, so Idky the show's taken this drastic turn. Then again, those were always characters for comedies... Maybe he's no good at writing good, solid females in dramas (not to mention, these technically aren't his characters. Perhaps he feels restricted creatively? Though I honestly doubt that). And I still maintain that Abby would've fared better as a boy. She probably would've survived to have a "Murder Orgy" with her (his) daddies. Ridiculous. I get so tired of it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
^ he admitted the issues with the female characters, and how everyone was just a pawn for W&H and how that needs to be fixed (esp the female characters) but these are just words, last year he said the female characters would appear in more eps (if not every eps) and nothing of that happened, the opposite.. now he's making promises again, I won't change my mind until I see s3 and I see a change
Exactly, they're just words. If Bryan was truly passionate about it and meant it, this would've been fixed NOW like he'd promised. But I truly believe he's only saying it'll be fixed and that it's "regrettable" because he's getting so much flack. If people supported him like last year, I highly doubt he'd give a sh&t.

Quote:
Right?! I loved this parallel too! It's so perfect! It made me think that quote "It's better that it's just the two of us" Why people don't see that?! *sobbing*

Oh, I saw this pic too! It's lovely but I'd prefer to see Kacey next to Hugh! I wonder if that pic is from s1, because I couldn't find out if it's new or not.

I started following Eva because of Cassino Royale. She was so good and beautiful there that I fell in love with her. I always thought the female cast of Hannibal is beautiful but the producers "kill" their beauty with that clothes. And there are some scenes, maybe because of the light, they don't look good.

Exactly! I think that was his thought. He didn't think about Margot being a lesbian or if that scene between them would make sense or not. He was just thinking about Hannigram. We all know what he said, it was "hannigram by prox". Tbh, Bryan show to us Will still "love" Alana to me, it was just an attempt to hide his real intentions. Since he can't put Will is attracted with Hannibal, put Alana instead. I'm sorry but that's the way I see that thing. Like you said, I don't believe Hannigram fanbase is bigger than non Hanigram shippers. But the thing is, they "speak" very loud on tumblr and twitter. Bryan is always keeping in touch with them, so there's a false sense, everyone in the fandom loves Hannigram. And we all know how he act if someone criticizes him. Most of the time Hannigram shippers also treat Bryan like God or something like that, of course, he'll just listen to them. Sad but true.

And yes, Michael and Eva worked together in a movie called "The Dreamers". It was hot!
I know this is a weird thought, but I was thinking yesterday... How much you wanna bet that if Abigail had been a boy that she would be loved, well-revered, and shipped like nobody's business with both Will and Hannibal? Granted, she already IS shipped with Will and Hannibal (and OT3'd, ugh), but gender seems to eradicate female hate. Men in fandoms are RARELY hated, and I severely dislike the treatment female characters get. So it just annoys me thinking about how much differently she'd be treated by the fans AND Bryan if she were a young man, because think about it... Bryan LOVES his same sex ships and titillating the fans, so all the subtext between Will and Abigail would actually be discussed. In fact, the subtext would actually be acknowledged and held for sexual desire. I'm pretty positive of this fact.

IDK AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY. I always loved when Will imagined her saying that, cuz aww. ;_; Also, the author of YSADTICA pointed out how a Will/Reba scene parallels the Will/Abigail scene from the hospital in 1x3...I never noticed it, but she's right! In RD, Will said to Reba, "There's nothing wrong with you. There's something wrong with him." I never noticed that! But it's true. :3

Oh, it's an old pic from S1. I remember posting it to this thread waaaaay back when it was a "fledgling thread" with hardly any posts/entries. I joined when we were only on thread #1 (or perhaps 2, I can't remember which), so it's way back then sometime. Speaking of Abigail (though aren't we always? xD) I had another question thought: did Hannibal cut open Abigail's neck in 1x12? Because I noticed that her neck scar was a lot more mangled and ropey than it was in S1... Why did it look so awful and ugly? It was almost like a shoddy stitch job. And then there's also the smaller scar above her neck, so I wish they'd explain what happened! I don't think it would've been necessary to slice her open for a 2nd time (and now a 3rd T___T), especially since a head injury bleeds a LOT. The ear alone could've given a good blood-soaking (though there was an arterial spray, so I guess that's why Hannibal (might've) slit her throat and controlled the bleeding? He controlled it once before, so I could see him controlling it again).

I agree...it must be the lighting, because I'll admit I thought Caroline, Hettienne and Kacey were all very plain when I first saw them, but now I think they're all quite beautiful in their own right. And it must also be the makeup, because they hardly give them any at all. I thought Caroline looked her best in 2x6 when they actually bothered giving her a flattering makeover. Everyone's hair was so much nicer this season, too... I was looking at some old gifs, and Beverly's hair actually looked gross and frizzy in one scene (can't remember which). Even Abigail's simple ponytail in 2x13 looked very nice on her...it had some volume in it.

I agree. You're right that Bryan didn't bother worrying if it made any sense, because all that mattered was that he was making Hannigram happen "by proxy." I reconnected with an old guy friend recently (online), and I was surprised to hear he was a huge Fannibal and that it's his favorite show. I guess I get surprised about guys loving it, because A) we hardly hear from the male fans in the first place, and B) the homoerotic subtext was so smothering this season that I thought most men would abandon ship. :/ I'm glad to hear that (some) haven't.

Hot? Now I'm intrigued. haha I saw a very well-done AU gif-set of Margot and Mason (it looked so real!), so I wonder if that bit of Pitt was from The Dreamers.

[QUOTE=Jazmine;76666503]Hi girls Sorry I took so long to respond, I'm at my parent's and still helping take care of my dad. I have today off work and will be spending the day with my dad while my mum's at work. I went to bed at eight o'clock and now I'm up early. I have a hard time sleeping sometimes.

Stalk me:
Old 06-23-2014, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendra Luehr (View Post)
I know this is a weird thought, but I was thinking yesterday... How much you wanna bet that if Abigail had been a boy that she would be loved, well-revered, and shipped like nobody's business with both Will and Hannibal? Granted, she already IS shipped with Will and Hannibal (and OT3'd, ugh), but gender seems to eradicate female hate. Men in fandoms are RARELY hated, and I severely dislike the treatment female characters get. So it just annoys me thinking about how much differently she'd be treated by the fans AND Bryan if she were a young man, because think about it... Bryan LOVES his same sex ships and titillating the fans, so all the subtext between Will and Abigail would actually be discussed. In fact, the subtext would actually be acknowledged and held for sexual desire. I'm pretty positive of this fact.

IDK AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY. I always loved when Will imagined her saying that, cuz aww. ;_; Also, the author of YSADTICA pointed out how a Will/Reba scene parallels the Will/Abigail scene from the hospital in 1x3...I never noticed it, but she's right! In RD, Will said to Reba, "There's nothing wrong with you. There's something wrong with him." I never noticed that! But it's true. :3

Oh, it's an old pic from S1. I remember posting it to this thread waaaaay back when it was a "fledgling thread" with hardly any posts/entries. I joined when we were only on thread #1 (or perhaps 2, I can't remember which), so it's way back then sometime. Speaking of Abigail (though aren't we always? xD) I had another question thought: did Hannibal cut open Abigail's neck in 1x12? Because I noticed that her neck scar was a lot more mangled and ropey than it was in S1... Why did it look so awful and ugly? It was almost like a shoddy stitch job. And then there's also the smaller scar above her neck, so I wish they'd explain what happened! I don't think it would've been necessary to slice her open for a 2nd time (and now a 3rd T___T), especially since a head injury bleeds a LOT. The ear alone could've given a good blood-soaking (though there was an arterial spray, so I guess that's why Hannibal (might've) slit her throat and controlled the bleeding? He controlled it once before, so I could see him controlling it again).

I agree...it must be the lighting, because I'll admit I thought Caroline, Hettienne and Kacey were all very plain when I first saw them, but now I think they're all quite beautiful in their own right. And it must also be the makeup, because they hardly give them any at all. I thought Caroline looked her best in 2x6 when they actually bothered giving her a flattering makeover. Everyone's hair was so much nicer this season, too... I was looking at some old gifs, and Beverly's hair actually looked gross and frizzy in one scene (can't remember which). Even Abigail's simple ponytail in 2x13 looked very nice on her...it had some volume in it.

I agree. You're right that Bryan didn't bother worrying if it made any sense, because all that mattered was that he was making Hannigram happen "by proxy." I reconnected with an old guy friend recently (online), and I was surprised to hear he was a huge Fannibal and that it's his favorite show. I guess I get surprised about guys loving it, because A) we hardly hear from the male fans in the first place, and B) the homoerotic subtext was so smothering this season that I thought most men would abandon ship. :/ I'm glad to hear that (some) haven't.

Hot? Now I'm intrigued. haha I saw a very well-done AU gif-set of Margot and Mason (it looked so real!), so I wonder if that bit of Pitt was from The Dreamers.

Oh, really? I haven't seen the trailer, but an affair between them could be interesting to watch...even though I don't tend to like infidelity. The only time I actually supported it was in Caroline Dhavernas' movie, Edge of Madness.

I don't think I could ever live in England, simply because I hated the food. I actually ate Corn Flakes every day, cuz it's the only thing I could stomach... Needless to say, I hate Corn Flakes now and refuse to eat them, cuz I was over there for 2 weeks. And I don't like their Milky Way bars, because they leave out the caramel (though their wrapping's much prettier). What's the point without the caramel?!! lol That, and it rains a lot there, and I get homesick very easily. I don't think I could live an entire country away from my family. :/

Well put... When you list all the plot points of this season, it's truly an abomination, and like you said, you would THINK a gay man would be more sensitive to these types of things! Maybe not where women are concerned, necessarily, but he's always written great female characters in the past and SEEMED interested in doing so here, so Idky the show's taken this drastic turn. And I still maintain that Abby would've fared better as a boy. She probably would've survived to have a "Murder Orgy" with her (his) daddies. Ridiculous. I get so tired of it all.
It's not a weird a thought. Unfortunately, it's the reality! This is not happen only with Abby but with every female character on Hannibal. Yesterday, I had to read Margot raped and harassed the poor Will. Actually, Will was a victim. I couldn't believe I was reading that bull****. People is always blaming the female characters and women in general. We're always doing something, that's the reason, we're abused, killed, treated like garbage. It's insane. Alana, for example, she is smart, a good psychiatrist, but she made stupid decisions. And I'm pretty sure those decisions, she would never make if Bryan didn't have to use her like a toy to Hannibal play. But she's seen like an stupid bitch, no matter what. Abigail was abused by Hannibal, but hey, it's romantic. Poor Hannibal, he had his heart broken, why don't you see he had reasonable reasons for that?!

I love too! It shows he wanted to build a life with Abigail and he wanted she shared that dream too. Oh, someone made a gif about this parallel between Reba/Abigail last year. I'll try to find it.

Really?! I saw some names listed in the OP, I thought the threads used to be "the busiest". Yeah, there's a second scar in her neck. I think that blood Will saw in the Hobbs kitchen came from that fine scar. He could do that without risks because he would be there to save her again. Maybe to be more realistic. So Will would have no doubt that Abigail was really dead.

Yeah, that scene between Abigail and Alana in 1x04, when they're talking to each other in that yard, Kacey and Caroline look "ugly" there. But In 1x12 Kacey looks stunning in some scenes and in the fishing scene too. Lara is beautiful but that clothes... Ugh, it's horrible, mostly in s1. Even with Mads, some suits look ridiculous and tacky.

Oh, that's a huge surprise! I don't know guys who enjoy watching Hannibal, just girls. I tried to make my friend watch it and he hated. And he loves the novel.

Yes, it is. There are hot sex scenes between Eva and Pitt!

It's not exactly an affair, like literally, his wife and her husband died in horrible ways. But in the trailer he looks impressed when he saw for the first time. Oh, Fun fact. Eva's husband in the movie is Michael Raymond-James, Neal in OUAT.

You ate Corn Flakes everyday?! Ugh, I can't stand that. I'd probably throw up. Hmm, Milky Way bars. I wanna eat one now! Oh, despite the bad weather, I think it's a beautiful country so I would enjoy spending a time there. I can't live for a long time away from my family but I'd like to spend a period there. Maybe I'll find a Hugh 2.0 there

Well, I just saw Pushing Daisies and I loved watching it but this time I feel really disappoint. I feel like in the beginning Bryan planned a show totally different and better than this joke but he listened to the fangirls and now it seems I'm watching his wet dreams.
Old 06-23-2014, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

tftnt we have a few big threads in this board the Hugh/Will thread is the #14 this is the #13

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 06-23-2014, 01:39 PM
Loyal Fan

We're very talkative
Old 06-23-2014, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We're very talkative
yes we are

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 06-23-2014, 01:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
It's not a weird a thought. Unfortunately, it's the reality! This is not happen only with Abby but with every female character on Hannibal. Yesterday, I had to read Margot raped and harassed the poor Will. Actually, Will was a victim. I couldn't believe I was reading that bull****. People is always blaming the female characters and women in general. We're always doing something, that's the reason, we're abused, killed, treated like garbage. It's insane. Alana, for example, she is smart, a good psychiatrist, but she made stupid decisions. And I'm pretty sure those decisions, she would never make if Bryan didn't have to use her like a toy to Hannibal play. But she's seen like an stupid bitch, no matter what. Abigail was abused by Hannibal, but hey, it's romantic. Poor Hannibal, he had his heart broken, why don't you see he had reasonable reasons for that?!

I love too! It shows he wanted to build a life with Abigail and he wanted she shared that dream too. Oh, someone made a gif about this parallel between Reba/Abigail last year. I'll try to find it.

Really?! I saw some names listed in the OP, I thought the threads used to be "the busiest". Yeah, there's a second scar in her neck. I think that blood Will saw in the Hobbs kitchen came from that fine scar. He could do that without risks because he would be there to save her again. Maybe to be more realistic. So Will would have no doubt that Abigail was really dead.

Yeah, that scene between Abigail and Alana in 1x04, when they're talking to each other in that yard, Kacey and Caroline look "ugly" there. But In 1x12 Kacey looks stunning in some scenes and in the fishing scene too. Lara is beautiful but that clothes... Ugh, it's horrible, mostly in s1. Even with Mads, some suits look ridiculous and tacky.

Oh, that's a huge surprise! I don't know guys who enjoy watching Hannibal, just girls. I tried to make my friend watch it and he hated. And he loves the novel.

Yes, it is. There are hot sex scenes between Eva and Pitt!

It's not exactly an affair, like literally, his wife and her husband died in horrible ways. But in the trailer he looks impressed when he saw for the first time. Oh, Fun fact. Eva's husband in the movie is Michael Raymond-James, Neal in OUAT.

You ate Corn Flakes everyday?! Ugh, I can't stand that. I'd probably throw up. Hmm, Milky Way bars. I wanna eat one now! Oh, despite the bad weather, I think it's a beautiful country so I would enjoy spending a time there. I can't live for a long time away from my family but I'd like to spend a period there. Maybe I'll find a Hugh 2.0 there

Well, I just saw Pushing Daisies and I loved watching it but this time I feel really disappoint. I feel like in the beginning Bryan planned a show totally different and better than this joke but he listened to the fangirls and now it seems I'm watching his wet dreams.
I forgot what I was going to tell you...wow. Oh wait, now I remember! xD Kacey posted this pic in the doctor's office about feeling "weirdly comfortable" in that setting LoveisPigeon | i feel weirdly comfortable in this setting… and it made me think of the fanfic where she's having a baby. xP It's like OH GAWD KACEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE??? Though it looks oddly like a torture chamber. haha Creepy stuff!

What????? Are you kidding me?????? Why the f&ck would anyone think Margot "raped" Will? He was CLEARLY consenting to the sex, even though Margot was the aggressor. If he didn't want it, he could've easily done the stand-up thing and reached out to button up her shirt. But what did he do? He helped her OUT of that shirt, so to say he was raped is BULLSH&T. Yes, the sex was committed with ulterior motives, but so what? Ultimately Will wanted that baby! And yes, I agree. I don't think Alana would've done HALF the things she did this season, and Beverly wouldn't have gone to Hannibal's without telling someone. I felt like they were making excuses when Brian said, "If we'd listened to her, she wouldn't have gone alone." Bullsh&t. Even though Bev has her pride, she isn't STUPID!!! And don't get me started on Abigail, cuz sadoiadhoahd!!! SUCH A WASTE OF A GOOD CHARACTER.

Oh, awesome, I hope you find it! I'm sure that's difficult though, unless it's tagged as Reba (which I'm sure is much smaller of a tag than Abigail's or the Hannibal tag). I know. In my fic (yes, I'm actually writing a new one...I'm insane! ), I'm having Will try and start a new life with Abigail (not as romantic as it sounds lol), but she's all traumatized and practically mute/refusing his help, so it's definitely going to be a struggle to make her come around. For once I'm more comfortable writing Will... Probably cuz it's a lot harder writing for traumatized characters. :/

Haha, no... That's just an accumulation of fans of the ship/dynamic over all these months. We've never had all of those fans talking at the same time. When it first opened I think there were about 7 people, but once Eliza (who no longer posts here since she never even finished S1) said she shipped them romantically, ever seemed to disappear. Or rather, they didn't disappear until after /I/ appeared, because then they were probably thinking, "Oh crap, there's TWO shippers now! Bye-bye!" That's true, the arterial spray was probably from that tiny puncture wound, but I still find it curious how Abigail's neck scar looks so much grosser. :/ In 1x4, it really wasn't so bad... But that's another thing that annoys me. Why the f&ck would Hannibal go through ALL that trouble for Abigail, only to kill her so thoughtlessly?? This is clear proof that Bryan doesn't plan for sh&t!

I actually didn't think Kacey looked ugly in 1x4, but I do definitely agree about her appearance in 1x12. I thought she looked really pretty in that russet-colored coat in the antler room...aside from the sexual tension, I would've thought her appearance alone would've been a trigger for awkward, angsty sex. I also thought she looked lovely in Will's dream sequence with the "just the two of us" line, cuz he was clearly imagining her at her very best. Was that in 1x6? I can never remember the ep number for that scene. Probably cuz it wasn't a favorite of mine (too short!) or a favorite ep.

Awww. :S That might be why he hated it then, because the show's very different from the book. :/ Did he watch an ep from S1? Or S2? If you showed him S2, I could honestly understand, but S1 I adored! And I was a book fan first! I'm usually very loyal to the source material, so I think since they won me over in S1, they did a very good job.

I don't find Pitt attractive, but I'm always willing to watch a good sex scene. This makes me sound like a huge pervert, but oh well!

OMG, for a second I thought you meant Eva was married to Michael Raymond-James IRL. I was all since I don't find him attractive, but hey, looks aren't everything. xP I've never seen MRJ in anything other than OUAT, so this sounds like an interesting cast. :3

Lmao Have you noticed how almost every British actor seems to be named Hugh? It's kind of funny. I've never met an American named Hugh (though there are some Aussies with the name, like Hugh Jackman). Well, I had Corn Flakes every day for breakfast...back at that age, I didn't like eggs (I love them now, so Idk what my deal was), and I can't remember much else of what I ate. I love Milky Ways...those are easily one of my favorite candy bars. ^^ And I agree, the country IS beautiful. My favorite hotel experience ever was staying in Thornberry Castle. It was gorgeous! And our bathroom was hidden by a trapdoor, so I got to open it every time I needed the rest room. We only stayed in there 2 days though, cuz it was really expensive (actually, maybe it was just one night?). I got to try chocolate mousse there (disgusting, IMO) and ate like royalty at a large, candlelit table. It was so neat! That's actually where I was complimented on my behavior (my brother, too, and he rarely behaved back then ... and now xD haha). I think it's cuz my parents kept saying BEHAVE OR ELSE. haha

Awww, have you watched Pushing Daisies recently? I loved that show, but didn't get to finish it. Lee and Anna were adorable. ^^ Though I prefer the love story of that show, I think I liked Dead Like Me a bit better, cuz Georgia's snarkiness was more relatable to me. But I agree...Bryan's doing something terribly wrong here. :/ And if you love Pushing Daisies, I really think you'll like Wonderfalls with Caroline. She's my favorite character of Bryan's by far. Lee's in that one, too. :3 He definitely flocks to the same actors, which is why I can see Jaye's lesbian sister being Judy on here. lol

Quote:
tftnt we have a few big threads in this board the Hugh/Will thread is the #14 this is the #13

Wow, to compare with the Will/Hugh thread is pretty amazing, cuz I'm sure you guys are busy posting lots of

types of comments.

Stalk me:
Old 06-23-2014, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Kendra what do you mean with that gif?

Lmao yes, I've seen people saying Will had been raped by Margot lmfao xD if he was drunk maybe, but he was sober, drinking but sober so to speak, they say it's rape because of coerced (or unwanted) reproduction, it is coerced reproduction but it's not rape because he consented (not knowing) but he consented

Old 06-23-2014, 02:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Kendra what do you mean with that gif?

Lmao yes, I've seen people saying Will had been raped by Margot lmfao xD if he was drunk maybe, but he was sober, drinking but sober so to speak, they say it's rape because of coerced (or unwanted) reproduction, it is coerced reproduction but it's not rape because he consented (not knowing) but he consented
I think you know exactly what I mean by that gif.

I guess I can see the argument from that side, but again, Will wanted the baby, so I don't see how they can act like that's concrete evidence. Yeah, it came as a surprise, but whatever. He knew he was sticking his dick in a lesbian. That alone should've set off some red flags!

Stalk me:
Old 06-23-2014, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think you know exactly what I mean by that gif.

I guess I can see the argument from that side, but again, Will wanted the baby, so I don't see how they can act like that's concrete evidence. Yeah, it came as a surprise, but whatever. He knew he was sticking his dick in a lesbian. That alone should've set off some red flags!
lmao, no idk

But not at the moment, he changed his mind pretty quick though, but in a way or other it's not rape lol

Old 06-23-2014, 03:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
lmao, no idk

But not at the moment, he changed his mind pretty quick though, but in a way or other it's not rape lol
I know that rape isn't all about screaming and crying and shoving the other person away, but Will didn't in any way, shape or form seem distressed. He seemed very sad at the end, but I think it was just to former cement his loneliness and yearning for someone to love. He knew he couldn't have that with Margot, soooo...yeah, it's not rape. lol People are overly sensitive.

Stalk me:
Old 06-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I forgot what I was going to tell you...wow. Oh wait, now I remember! xD Kacey posted this pic in the doctor's office about feeling "weirdly comfortable" in that setting LoveisPigeon | i feel weirdly comfortable in this setting… and it made me think of the fanfic where she's having a baby. xP It's like OH GAWD KACEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE??? Though it looks oddly like a torture chamber. haha Creepy stuff!

What????? Are you kidding me?????? Why the f&ck would anyone think Margot "raped" Will? He was CLEARLY consenting to the sex, even though Margot was the aggressor. If he didn't want it, he could've easily done the stand-up thing and reached out to button up her shirt. But what did he do? He helped her OUT of that shirt, so to say he was raped is BULLSH&T. Yes, the sex was committed with ulterior motives, but so what? Ultimately Will wanted that baby! And yes, I agree. I don't think Alana would've done HALF the things she did this season, and Beverly wouldn't have gone to Hannibal's without telling someone. I felt like they were making excuses when Brian said, "If we'd listened to her, she wouldn't have gone alone." Bullsh&t. Even though Bev has her pride, she isn't STUPID!!! And don't get me started on Abigail, cuz sadoiadhoahd!!! SUCH A WASTE OF A GOOD CHARACTER.

Oh, awesome, I hope you find it! I'm sure that's difficult though, unless it's tagged as Reba (which I'm sure is much smaller of a tag than Abigail's or the Hannibal tag). I know. In my fic (yes, I'm actually writing a new one...I'm insane! ), I'm having Will try and start a new life with Abigail (not as romantic as it sounds lol), but she's all traumatized and practically mute/refusing his help, so it's definitely going to be a struggle to make her come around. For once I'm more comfortable writing Will... Probably cuz it's a lot harder writing for traumatized characters. :/

Haha, no... That's just an accumulation of fans of the ship/dynamic over all these months. We've never had all of those fans talking at the same time. When it first opened I think there were about 7 people, but once Eliza (who no longer posts here since she never even finished S1) said she shipped them romantically, ever seemed to disappear. Or rather, they didn't disappear until after /I/ appeared, because then they were probably thinking, "Oh crap, there's TWO shippers now! Bye-bye!" That's true, the arterial spray was probably from that tiny puncture wound, but I still find it curious how Abigail's neck scar looks so much grosser. :/ In 1x4, it really wasn't so bad... But that's another thing that annoys me. Why the f&ck would Hannibal go through ALL that trouble for Abigail, only to kill her so thoughtlessly?? This is clear proof that Bryan doesn't plan for sh&t!

I actually didn't think Kacey looked ugly in 1x4, but I do definitely agree about her appearance in 1x12. I thought she looked really pretty in that russet-colored coat in the antler room...aside from the sexual tension, I would've thought her appearance alone would've been a trigger for awkward, angsty sex. I also thought she looked lovely in Will's dream sequence with the "just the two of us" line, cuz he was clearly imagining her at her very best. Was that in 1x6? I can never remember the ep number for that scene. Probably cuz it wasn't a favorite of mine (too short!) or a favorite ep.

Awww. :S That might be why he hated it then, because the show's very different from the book. :/ Did he watch an ep from S1? Or S2? If you showed him S2, I could honestly understand, but S1 I adored! And I was a book fan first! I'm usually very loyal to the source material, so I think since they won me over in S1, they did a very good job.

I don't find Pitt attractive, but I'm always willing to watch a good sex scene. This makes me sound like a huge pervert, but oh well!

OMG, for a second I thought you meant Eva was married to Michael Raymond-James IRL. I was all since I don't find him attractive, but hey, looks aren't everything. xP I've never seen MRJ in anything other than OUAT, so this sounds like an interesting cast. :3

Lmao Have you noticed how almost every British actor seems to be named Hugh? It's kind of funny. I've never met an American named Hugh (though there are some Aussies with the name, like Hugh Jackman). Well, I had Corn Flakes every day for breakfast...back at that age, I didn't like eggs (I love them now, so Idk what my deal was), and I can't remember much else of what I ate. I love Milky Ways...those are easily one of my favorite candy bars. ^^ And I agree, the country IS beautiful. My favorite hotel experience ever was staying in Thornberry Castle. It was gorgeous! And our bathroom was hidden by a trapdoor, so I got to open it every time I needed the rest room. We only stayed in there 2 days though, cuz it was really expensive (actually, maybe it was just one night?). I got to try chocolate mousse there (disgusting, IMO) and ate like royalty at a large, candlelit table. It was so neat! That's actually where I was complimented on my behavior (my brother, too, and he rarely behaved back then ... and now xD haha). I think it's cuz my parents kept saying BEHAVE OR ELSE. haha

Awww, have you watched Pushing Daisies recently? I loved that show, but didn't get to finish it. Lee and Anna were adorable. ^^ Though I prefer the love story of that show, I think I liked Dead Like Me a bit better, cuz Georgia's snarkiness was more relatable to me. But I agree...Bryan's doing something terribly wrong here. :/ And if you love Pushing Daisies, I really think you'll like Wonderfalls with Caroline. She's my favorite character of Bryan's by far. Lee's in that one, too. :3 He definitely flocks to the same actors, which is why I can see Jaye's lesbian sister being Judy on here. lol
You're getting old, Kendra. OMG, that pic is creepy. WTH is she doing there?! Gosh, I have this image in my head where Abby is lying on that thing and Hannibal are making experiments with her brain. I'm weird!

Believe me, there are people who truly believe in this bull**** about rapey and what Margot did to Will was disgusting. This is come from some Hannigram shippers. Actually, It's kind of funny! Poor Will, you can see how much that man is suffering while Margot is "raping" him. Exactly. Alana and Be acted totally out of their characters and it just happened because Bryan used them like toys to bring "cool moments" between Hannigram. It's so obvious. I knew Hannibal would probably win but Will helped a lot too. That's the reason I get mad when I read Bryan knows about these issues with female characters . I mean, seriously?! He knows he was doing a bad work with them and didn't try to fix it?!

That gif is really old, because it's from the beginning of the s1. I don't know if they tag Reba's name, I just remember it was in Abigail tag. I didn't even make this connection between them until I saw the gif. Oh, are you writting a new fic?! Great! It sounds a good story. Actually, I think If Abigail survives, she will refuse any help. She will be a mess after what Hannibal did to her.

Oh, I get it! I started shipping them in the 2nd episode, to be more specific, right after Jack says What the hell is going on between Will Graham and Abigail Hobbs? . I thought: Hmm, interesting. I mean, I always find their relationship interesting in the books, even it was mentioned briefly but it was just in the show I started shipping them really hard. Maybe it was suppose to look like that way. Abigail's spent months in that basement and she looks "dirty" too. There's a pic of Kacey with that clothes and you can see they look old and dirty. I think it was a way to show how much she "suffered" in that basement.

If I correctly remember it happens in 1x07. I agree in that dream sequence she looks beautiful, she was shining there. It's so beautiful how he imagines her. She was really a light for his heart and mind.

No, It was s1. My friend didn't like Mads as Hannibal at all. He was expecting more from Hannibal. He thinks Mads doesn't have facial expression. It's like a male! Kristen Stewart. But he liked Kacey and team science.

LOL The movie is not so good but their sex scenes are. Oh, We're all perverts so It's not a big deal.

Oh, I've never noticed before but It's true. There are Hugh Laurie, Hugh Grant, Hugh Bonneville. Though "Hugh" always makes me think in "hugs". I love Milky Ways but my favorite is Dove and Kit Kat. Oh, Thornbury Castle looks beautiful and lovely. I'd feel like a princess there.

Yes, I have. Actually, I rewatched the first season. I loved Chuck but for some reason in the 2nd season I fell in love with Olive and then I started shipping Olive and Ned. I saw the entire show but I don't remember well the end. I just remember Olive opens her own restaurant and Emerson's daughter returns to him. I never saw Wonderfalls. Is it about what?