Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2007, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strider (View Post)
K...Yeah, you'd know something about dressing as a "dork" Sending pic now. Feel free to "rename"
Are you saying I dress like a dork? Look who's talking. Renaming complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167 (View Post)
Kara~ Thanks I do feel better,I'm not all there yet but I'm getting there and I'm so not always sick,before this I haven't been sick in ages and I haven't been properly sick now either...

Not much to report here,had dinner at my Aunt's last night with the rest of the fam last night, today I've just been vegging out, just watched The Wedding Singer on telly, I'm not the biggest Adam Sandler fan,but I adore the Wedding Singer, such a cute movie now I think I'll get back to my book
Well, maybe you just get sick more than I do. Although, I have no room to talk now. Now that I'm back home (it's freezing, btw) I already got a little bit of a cold. Stuffy nose and sore throat, the usual. Btw, love the pictures...I'm so jealous...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink & white cookies (View Post)
Kara Well, someday when you have kids, it makes a good excuse to dress-up again. (Class parties, other Halloween parties). One year we all went as Star Trek characters. Another year we were farmers & farm animals. It was fun.
Hey, I don't mind dressing up. And I already have planned what my kids are going to wear for Halloween. At least when they're young. Are you doing any dressing up this year?

Steph - I guess it's obvious when you're excited...your font gets all big and bold.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 10-29-2007, 08:23 AM
Passionate Fan

I agree,--great pictures Maria.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad you all like the pics,it was a great place for a holiday,beautiful and cheap as well =D as long as you don't trust the public transportation you're golden...lol well since the page allready changed I'll post the final part of the summer pictures =)

Part 2

Scenery...

This is the reconstructed headquarters of the foreign legion...(part of it)

A different part of the military headquarters...

This is the wiew from the restaurant we ate at there,the food was very good,I had curry chicken...

Me at the restaurant

Coming down again,the marina...

The marina...

The way down

We had to climb very high to get to the village and it was burning hot and practically no wind, this is what we climbed up,picture taken on our way down...needless to say this way it was easier =P

This I took from the bus back from the harbour on Sardinia's side

This was taken on the train to Sassari,which was a slighty bigger town about an hour train ride away from Alghero

Our last day we were having drinks at this juice bar near the shore line

Me at the juice bar...I look like I'm up to no good lol

Our drinks and sunglasses

Slurping down my drink

and the final sunset pics,it was too beautiful not to capture...

Thus ends the summer vacation pictoral...

Steph~ well it's freezing here too, usually I hate this time of year but somehow I'm fine with it this year,I just got this beautiful winter coat last weekend so that helps =D and good call,but it wasn't George Lucas

Jerry~ Allrighty then...allthough I do have to suggest that you come in the summer,there's nothing to see here now it's just dark and gloomy and grey and cold,since there's no snow yet....but this is an awesome summer city and duh! ofcourse,we saw it a few weeks ago allready,really excited about that too,Hayden looks goooood!

P&w~ it's okay, my friend held these halloween parties for many years so I did get a taste of it =) but I'm sure it's a lot of fun with your family!

Kara~ well I did have a really bad month at the beginning of the year,I got like 2 different diseases and a botched up leg but that was quite out of the ordinary...aww I hope you don't get a real cold I'm still wiped from mine...yeah it was a great place to visit you allready know what you're gonna dress your kids as halloween? let me guess,supergirl and/or superman?

okay I'm off to bed,I'm on a mission tomorrow to find me a scarf for my winter coat because it's too open from the front without one and also I need some new winter shoes,my old ones busted up at the seams last winter...goodnight!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)

Steph - I guess it's obvious when you're excited...your font gets all big and bold.
Yep.

Quote:
Have you Hayden girls seen the Jumper trailer yet?
Of course we have!

Nice pictures Maria. They look heavenly.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Sweet pictures Maria

Hey everyone made a Horror Movie Tribute video on Youtube. Please be gentle with the comments as it is my first attempt at a music video:

YouTube - A Horror Movie Tribute
Old 10-30-2007, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

woooo, more pictures. The sunsets are beautiful.

Summer it is then...though I'm guessing since we're going to do the cruise thing, we'll be limited on where we'll be going.

How's everyone doing? Are we all set for Halloween?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Jimbo. Did you get my message?

Maria! Beautiful pictures again. You need to smile more. Like this

I want to go on a cruise... Someplace warm...

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 10-30-2007, 03:39 PM
Passionate Fan

I just want to go on a cruise.

I could use it today.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:21 PM
Master Fan

Kara - Nope I didn't what message.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jimmy, I;m sorry, I got about 30 seconds into your video before I got freaked out. I hate horror films.
It looks like a good editing job though.
I look forward to non-horror videos.
Perhaps a batman one?

I'd love to be on a cruise right now
Old 10-31-2007, 01:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Im gonna be going away on vacation to Dubai for about a week,Ill be back next thursday, Im very excited, they're still showing HP5 so Ill get to watch it on Imax! See you guys when I come back!

Oh and Happy Halloween, hope to see pictures o the costumes you wore.

P&W - That sounds so cool, Id love it if we could all dress up as a family too, if only we did halloween!

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 10-31-2007, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

Sheida, enjoy Dubai....it should be wonderful this time of year. Take lots of pictures and make us completely jealous.

I concur with kara Maria....smile more.

Nice work Jimmy. Looks like your yanks got a new manager too, what do you think?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Jerry - It is going to be weird not seeing Torre in the Yankees dugout. I am glad Jeter will still be there though as he is my favorite player on the team. However I only hope that with new changes being made that, the team can see a 27th World Series Championship. I really believed it was going to be this year to see them come back towards the end of the season but fate intervened. I know, I know being from New England I should be a Boston Red Sox but I never liked them and I don't like a few of the players on the team either.

Steph - Right now actually I am working on a longer video tribute only its gonna be a dedication to shows and movies from the sci fi/fantasy and comic book genre. I am using clips from Batman, Star Wars, Heroes, 300, LOTR etc..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
Old 10-31-2007, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

Glad you guys liked the pictures again, that's it for holiday pictures,no wait actually I have some from Munich last spring and some of my Aunt's from Sardinia,but I think I'll let your eyes rest for now

Sheida~ Wow,totally jealous, that's great,have fun!

Jerry~ well atleast you can do the summer thing because I really don't recommend coming here in the winter or fall, if you come in the winter you need to go up North,there's something to see there during the winter but fall,total bleh...

Kara~ well like I've told you a million gazillion times I'm the worst poser in the world, you know like Chandler when he and Monica were trying to get their engagement announcement pic I do smile,a lot even, just not in pics that often but to prove I do smile on occasion I do have a couple pics from mb's wedding where I'm clearly smiling...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...aatwedding.jpg

I look sorta demented here,but you can't deny that I'm smiling

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...7/IMG_0894.jpg

to all!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-31-2007, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

K I know you are having a hard time now but your friends are with you

Sheida, have fun on your vacation. Enjoy the IMAX...it's the best movie theater, ever!

Jimmy...What's happening? Doing a countdown till Batman release in summer 08?

Jerry...Thrashers won 3 out of 5 games, maybe turning things around!

Steph...thanks for chapter 3.

I've got a massive headache and thankfully only 2hrs of work left!

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread