Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2007, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Alex - Yes, Yes I am. I will also being a countdown when and if the Justice League movie is given the green light.

With Halloween coming to a close, its time to gear up for Thanksgiving. Anyone doing anything special for that holiday?
Old 10-31-2007, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy Halloween!
I didn't dress up but I did dress kind of funky and mismatched

Sheida, sounds very exciting. Tell us all about it and take great pics

Quote:
Steph - Right now actually I am working on a longer video tribute only its gonna be a dedication to shows and movies from the sci fi/fantasy and comic book genre. I am using clips from Batman, Star Wars, Heroes, 300, LOTR etc..
Jimmy, Now that video I can sit through with my eyes uncovered
Thanksgiving, the grandparents house.

Alex, you're welcome.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

Maria, what's up north? HRM????!!!??! Tell me tell me tell me!

Alex, they better turn it around, especially with all that talent. Blues are 6-4 right now.....got a good jump, evened out....let's hope they jump again. We're not going to talk about the Rams.

Sheida, Kara, Steph, p&W how's it going?

Jimmy, you think the loss of Arod will hirt you guys?
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Jerry - I am not really sure. He's a talented player. I know he was a good third baseman for the team. So it's going to be tough but I have alot of faith in the Yankee roster and who will ever fill his shoes next season

My attention has now turned to the New England Patriots for now. Do you believe all the flack they are getting from the teams their playing against?
Old 11-01-2007, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

I wish the Braves can get A-Rod...it's never going to happen, but that would be awesome. Best regular season position player in all of baseball right now!

Well, going to watch SV and GA right now

Back later

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

Well, you know, if the pat's weren't cheating Sorry, low blow....had to do it, though.

Another Blues win Alex.....whoop.

Time for some pictures of my own...

Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

Aww cute pictures Jerry allthough they make the page all wonky

well that's for me to know and you to find out just kiddin'...well there's snow,lots of it,all sorts of cool snow related activities, northern lights possibly, Santa!!! reindeer and oodles of other stuff...

Hope everyone's having a good weekend Mine is going fine
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Elite Fan

I'm having a "fine weekend" myself, of course what makes it so great is the fact that I am not working! I also get to hang out with some of my friends that I haven't seen in over a month (thanks to working 5 weekends in a row at work!)

FNL...was explosive You get on edge just watching the trailer for next week's episode!

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Wooo, I love the Aurora.....just can never see them from where I live.

No, Alex, I don't think I do get on Edge watching that trailer....

Speaking of Trailers, though, has anyone else seen the trailer for Wanted yet?
Old 11-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great pictures Jerry
Aw a pony! I love ponies.

Hope all is well with everyone.

I need to get some winter clothes this weekend. I never seem to have enough clothes to layer with.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Jerry~ well I think Lapland(up North) is one of the best places to see those...I'm not an expert on the matter,but this is my understanding,it is pretty cool up there,I've only been once shortly and you could go up from there...

I've only just seen the episode of FNL where Matt kisses Julie for the first time...

We got our first snow today,it won't keep though...

Luckily I got my winter clothes last weekend
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 11-03-2007, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, snow.
At least it will melt fast

I went a bit crazy at the mall.
I've never had rain boots and last rain storm I was soaked from the knees down.
So found a good pair at the mall and am thrilled. And only $25!
I actually can't wait for it to rain again.

Got lots of long sleeve shirts to layer with, 2 hoodies, some leggings to layer under my jeans.
New pj's and a cute Chesire Cat striped sweater.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Survivor (View Post)
Kara - Nope I didn't what message.
On Myspace. I left it like...over a week ago. =P

Alex - Thanks for the ...

Jerry - So cute! The girls are adorable. They both have the same eyes too, it's cute.

FNL was great...I literally cheered when Matt blew off Julie. He's right, she didn't even apologize. Could've gone a long way.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 11-04-2007, 03:00 PM
Passionate Fan

Hope everyone had a good Halloween. We did.

Cute pictures Jerry.

I also hope everyone is healthy. (And not dealing with colds like I am).

later.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

It's been a good weekend for me, I'm hopeful the rest of you also had a good 2 days off

I saw "American Gangster" yesterday with friends, and it's a truly excellent movie. I highly recommend it, but it's not for everyone. If you have a hard time watching graphic violence and or close-ups of people using needles/drug use, don't go. However, Denzel and Russell are both dynamite and their performance alone is worth the price of admittion. I will be surprised if this film isn't nominated for mulitple oscars!

K, I liked Matt's reactions in the episode, so glad he didn't just "fall back" into going out with Julie. She's gonna have to prove to Matt that she is sorry for what she did, and I think it'll go a long way toward making her appreicate how good Matt was for her.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread