Old 02-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

What's wrong?
Old 03-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the link
Old 03-02-2008, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

I just recently saw these wild speculation theories out there, how would you feel if Obi-Wan was revealed as the father of Mara Jade in a "young Mara Jade" novel? There is a push from some fans to get a buzz going about requesting a Mara Jade novel following her from a young girl to actually being named the "emperor's hand". In that novel her parents identity will be revealed, and Obi-Wan is mentioned as a possible choice to be her father?

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

It's ewan.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've read fanfics where he was her biological father.
I don't like the idea.
Who would be the mother and I can't see Obi-Wan being intimate with anyone. He's eternally celibate in my mind.

Ewan is
Old 03-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Hmm, Siri Tachi (they only did it once, but Obi-Wan was "good for it" ) She'd be the mother. That way you explain the force "genes" that Mara would possess later on in life. She may never be thought of as one of the all time powerful force users or Jedi Masters, but she was a darn good person to have in a fight or get you out of a tight spot.

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Woah, woah, wait. Hold the phone!
Siri and Obi-Wan did it?
Old 03-03-2008, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Speculation only

Old 03-03-2008, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh.... I thought it happened in Jedi Apprentice and was like, Jude would imply that!?
Old 03-04-2008, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Well, what I'm saying is, if they ever did choose to reveal the identity of Mara's origins...aka parents...there is that speculation. Siri and Obi-Wan would be the parents, explaining why Mara is such an awesome warrior and talanted force user.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nah, I get it

But Siri died to early to be Mara's mother.
If they even got the time of Mara's birth right b/c I thought she was like a year or so younger than Luke.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know. Siri Tachi died less than a year from "Revenge of the Sith". Mara would be 21 in ANH...I mean technically they could find a way to get around it if that's what they wanted. I'm sure it isn't. Some prefer Mara's parents to be unknown, or not famous, etc. Some prefer Obi-Wan as the father and a new character as the mother (which would be a lot of groundwork to establish).

Siri and Obi-Wan kissed in "secrets of the Jedi". They can easily spin it as something more down the road if PTB decided they wanted it.

Clearly connecting Obi-Wan to Mara would be my personal choice, no matter who the mother is. I just think it would be cool to have the Obi-Wan and Skywalker genes combined in Ben That would make him one awesome force user, that DNA.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I do like the idea of Kenobi and Skywalker genes combining but I am not to keen about finding a loop hole with Siri before her death.

I rather it be a new woman Obi-Wan met and cared for while he was lonely on Tatooine in the first few years of his exile.
Maybe she was a pilot with Force potential or something
Old 03-06-2008, 06:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrItAll (View Post)
I do like the idea of Kenobi and Skywalker genes combining but I am not to keen about finding a loop hole with Siri before her death.

I rather it be a new woman Obi-Wan met and cared for while he was lonely on Tatooine in the first few years of his exile.
Maybe she was a pilot with Force potential or something
I can see that playing out. A lonely and somewhat angsty Obi Wan meeting a passionate and beautiful pilot. Good lord, that sounded better and less melodramatic/soapy in my head.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

It sounded good to me

I'm getting a fanfic one shot idea now....
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top