Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2016, 06:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wife's comment was actually "you aren't 15". Not that he isn't hot, just that his style wasn't age appropriate. But yeah, I hate that too. Though she is either a saint or they have open marriage or whatever cause who else would put up with stuff he does on Girls? he spends as much time naked with Lena as he does with his wife.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominoanonimo (View Post)
I seriously think that Adam does not have a clue that he is hot.
He has no idea. Which makes him even more attractive
Old 02-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlicious (View Post)
Wife's comment was actually "you aren't 15". Not that he isn't hot, just that his style wasn't age appropriate. But yeah, I hate that too. Though she is either a saint or they have open marriage or whatever cause who else would put up with stuff he does on Girls? he spends as much time naked with Lena as he does with his wife.
They're ACTORS, dahling. It's all for ART. Lena Dunham is one thing. What 'til he makes "Mr and Mrs. Smith", with an Angie. Then we'll see. My bestie and I saw that movie together and as we are walking out the theatre we're both like "did we just see a marriage falling apart?". She's Team Aniston and I am Team Jolie BTW. Love Angie.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Look at Game of Thrones actors. Emilia Clarke and Jason Momoa had lots of naked time and she's super close with him in real life and goes to his house for dinner parties with him and his wife. They're professionals, it's what they're trained to do. Of course feelings can develop, but feelings can develop between actors who don't share sex scenes, who are just on set together
Old 02-07-2016, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

i agree and there are shows with much more intense sex scenes than Girls where actors are happily married
Old 02-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't worry. I feel it, too.
Old 02-08-2016, 12:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Love Kylo's walk. Or stalk. Whatever you want to call it. It's so disjointed and purposeful. I bet Kylo has NO life outside of being a KOR and working for the FO. I think he would scorn anything that is vaguely pleasurable or lazy - like reading a novel or going to a party. I am sure he spends all his down time meditating or training. Can't wait for him to fall in love and start thinking (to his horror) about walks on the beach, and lazy afternoons with Rey and babies! Can you imagine the inner turmoil.
Old 02-08-2016, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

His head is gonna explode I agree that he doesn't do anything other than focus on his mission. Anything else is just gonna make his world turn upside down. Well, it already started.

i got it from my Granddady — otp gdi
Old 02-08-2016, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominoanonimo (View Post)
Love Kylo's walk. Or stalk. Whatever you want to call it. It's so disjointed and purposeful. I bet Kylo has NO life outside of being a KOR and working for the FO. I think he would scorn anything that is vaguely pleasurable or lazy - like reading a novel or going to a party. I am sure he spends all his down time meditating or training. Can't wait for him to fall in love and start thinking (to his horror) about walks on the beach, and lazy afternoons with Rey and babies! Can you imagine the inner turmoil.
OMG, how I wish this could happen
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 02-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dont be afraid. i feel it too., Warmth.

Not sure if this one was posted already, but hey, doesn't hurt to look at it twice
Old 02-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Addicted Fan

The last couple images look really adorable
Old 02-08-2016, 08:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbis diablo (View Post)

dont be afraid. i feel it too., Warmth.

Not sure if this one was posted already, but hey, doesn't hurt to look at it twice
This drawings are killing me! Reylo shippers are such talented fanartists!
Old 02-08-2016, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I know right
Old 02-09-2016, 01:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

Mike Zeroh has a 17 minute plot prediction for Episode 8 on Youtube that comments are saying sounds legit. I listened. It sounds legit. No Reylo YET, what he said sounds like about a quarter of a movie's worth. Don't know if I should put a spoiler alert as this is all speculation.
But interesting points:
1. During training Luke tells Rey that Han's death was a necessary sacrifice to bring Ben back. At this point Rey is shocked that Ben is Han's son. If you look at that scene it is rather obvious that Rey and Finn could not possibly hear what Han and Ben were saying.
2. Leia makes a reference to Rey "bringing him back" - I think they want the audience to think she means Luke.
3. Rey speaks constantly about taking Luke home - Luke keeps postponing. Because I don't think Rey's mission is to bring Luke back - it's to bring Ben back.
4. Snoke is loading up a double cross on Kylo.
5. Phasma is searching for Finn. Vengeful confrontation coming up.
6. My overall impression is that this trilogy is about one thing only - the redemption of Ben Solo and that it will be via Rey.
Old 02-09-2016, 06:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

But those are only predictions. Anyone can make them.

Also, Rey and Finn heard that Kylo was Han's son. You can see shock on their faces after "the face of my son!" They only didn't hear "Ben!" cause they came in after that. trust me, I've seen those scenes more times than it's healthy and know their order by heart. They know. Hence "you are a monster!"
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top