Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2005, 06:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeathchik
I wanted padme to go to the dark side with anakin. I think they would have made a very hott evil couple.
Imagine that.

Do you think that's possible though? I always thought that the Dark Side had the greatest appeal to those who were trained in the force. And Padme believed in democracy - not a search for greater power...

just when the devil reminds me of my past
i remind him of his future
Old 05-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zira
Imagine that.

Do you think that's possible though? I always thought that the Dark Side had the greatest appeal to those who were trained in the force. And Padme believed in democracy - not a search for greater power...
I know it would not be possible for that to happen. But I can always dream cant I? lol.
Old 05-23-2005, 07:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

One of the saddest and most tragic parts of A/P's love story is that Anakin's greatest fear came to pass because of what he did to try and prevent it. His fear of losing Padme set everything in motion. It's heartbreaking. He was trying to protect his pregnant wife. It had to end this way, but still...

Quote:
However, they did give life to two of the greatest kids in the galaxy.
At least we can take comfort in that, right? And in the fact that Padme was right about Anakin in the end - there was still good in him.

Jen | tumblr
Old 05-23-2005, 09:01 PM
Passionate Fan

I absolutely love it when he says to Padme, "this is the happiest day of my life"

I so badly want to see it on IMAX
Old 05-23-2005, 10:43 PM
New Fan

pliz add me to de list ... I love anakin/padme together ... tragic but still love it so much
Old 05-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattia
I absolutely love it when he says to Padme, "this is the happiest day of my life"

I so badly want to see it on IMAX
I love that part too But I think I liked the part where we saw shirtless Hayden even more

Guardian Angel #9
P/J Shipper #11
Forbidden Lover #45
Old 05-23-2005, 11:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieland_dreamer
One of the saddest and most tragic parts of A/P's love story is that Anakin's greatest fear came to pass because of what he did to try and prevent it. His fear of losing Padme set everything in motion. It's heartbreaking. He was trying to protect his pregnant wife. It had to end this way, but still...

At least we can take comfort in that, right? And in the fact that Padme was right about Anakin in the end - there was still good in him.
AWwwwwww! Just reading this is making me sad all over again! I so wanna go see it again... just so I can blub!

You are my sweetest downfall...
Self-confessed junkie of; OneTreeHill.The OC.Buffy.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:40 AM
Master Fan

Can i be added to the list please?

I just saw all the 3 new movies in a week and i just fell in love with A/P.
I love how she belived in him til the end
Old 05-24-2005, 07:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

I finally got around to seeing Episode I, II, and III (all in a row... phew!), and can say for sure that I am a Padme/Anakin fan. I was crying at the end of Sith, and I don't know if I want to see the rest of the series, just because I am now soo depressed.

So... Hi.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Padme and Anakin's love has got to be the most greatest love story ever. It may have ended tragically but to me it it still was the greatest because I honestly believe that everything that led him to do and become what he was, he was doing it all for padame and that is the comfort of all this. Because its not like anakin was seeking it out trying to be evil, he wanted to do it because he loved padme all that much.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I honestly believe that everything that led him to do and become what he was, he was doing it all for padame and that is the comfort of all this. Because its not like anakin was seeking it out trying to be evil, he wanted to do it because he loved padme all that much
ITA.He did all that for the love of Padmé and she knew it in the end.That's why she still believed in him.I think George Lucas and Hayden showed all that very well.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieland_dreamer

Definitely.

It was somewhat of a self-fulfilling prophecy, his dream. Because the way he went about trying to prevent it was the reason he turned Dark. It's also interesting to go back and watch the Originals, especially ROTJ, when the Emperor is trying to kill Luke, and Vader goes back and forth from the Emperor and Luke, before saving his son. I think he was thinking of Padme in that moment.
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 05-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Made a Anakin & Padmé Desktop: (sad)

Bigger is Better

+ Anakin (with P&A )

Bigger is Better

+ Padmé (with P&A)

Bigger is Better

Last edited by *Joie*; 05-25-2005 at 12:54 AM
Old 05-24-2005, 10:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just saw this movie, and Anakin/Padme broke my heart, their story is so tragic and sad. It makes the original trilogy much more compelling in my opinion. I have never been a SW fan, but after this movie, I went and bought the OT and watched it. My husband was very happy about it! He is being a fan forever. I love this couple, can I be added to the list? Thanks.

Obssesing about: Harry Potter, Marillion, Gilmore Girls
Old 05-24-2005, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Joie*
Made a Anakin & Padmé Desktop: (sad)

Bigger is Better
Wow that one looks great!