Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
but it ticks me off when some people say that Hayden isn't fit to play Anakin (Darth Vader) 'cause of his appeal and acting...and vice versa with Natalie for the role of Padme.
I've read bad stuff about Hayden playing Anakin too but I never thought people were also complaining about Natalie That's just plain stupid,on both accounts.Hayden was amazing in ROTS(I loved him too in AOTC) and Nat was just perfect...They really do have a lot of chemistry together and I also hope they'll be working again together very soon.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd
I've read bad stuff about Hayden playing Anakin too but I never thought people were also complaining about Natalie That's just plain stupid,on both accounts.Hayden was amazing in ROTS(I loved him too in AOTC) and Nat was just perfect...They really do have a lot of chemistry together and I also hope they'll be working again together very soon.
Hayden was awesome in ROTS. So was Natalie. I thought they had amazing chemistry. I have trouble seeing how you could say that ROTS was awesome, but the acting (and chemistry) was terrible. I mean, when it was Anikan and Padme in their last scene together, my heart almost broke for the two of them.

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 05-22-2005, 03:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Can I be added please? i don't know if I've already asked... But yeah, no harm in asking again...

You are my sweetest downfall...
Self-confessed junkie of; OneTreeHill.The OC.Buffy.
Old 05-22-2005, 04:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Whew, I'm already on the list.

I thought Hayden and Natalie both stepped up and really delivered in ROTS. They were amazing, both separately and together. They sold this movie with their chemistry.

Jen | tumblr
Old 05-22-2005, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hayden and Natalie were perfect in their roles. If people did not buy their chemistry the whole movie would not have worked. You had to really believe that Anakin would do anything for Padme. The movie was so awesome, even though it seriously depressed for about a day after I saw it.
Old 05-22-2005, 06:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'll admit that I teared up at certain parts of the movie. It was incredibly sad. Watching how excited Padme and Anakin were about her pregnancy and knowing the tragic events that were to follow just broke my heart. What a love story.

Jen | tumblr
Old 05-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

I think Hayden and Natalie did so well in this movie too. I can see their criticism in AOTC, because I did feel they were wooden (though I still saw their chemistry), but in ROTS, they were amazing! I loooved Hayden's expression when he learned of the pregnancy. Their scenes were so heartfelt and tragic.

However, they did give life to two of the greatest kids in the galaxy.

Please add me, by the way!
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 05-23-2005, 12:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieland_dreamer
I'll admit that I teared up at certain parts of the movie. It was incredibly sad.
I never cried so much watching an episode of SW....Padmé&Anakin's final scene....*sigh* Too sad
Old 05-23-2005, 05:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I never cried so much watching an episode of SW....Padmé&Anakin's final scene....*sigh* Too sad
it's soooo sad... I never cried so much too... ;_;
Old 05-23-2005, 08:01 AM
Loyal Fan

OMG! Yeah, I was so depressed after I watched it! Even now, two days later when I think of it- and believe me that's a lot 'cause I really loved it and I tend to get an unhealthy obsession with movies I really like for a little time after seeing it - I get really sad. I never cried though but I reallly upset. Didn't like it.

You are my sweetest downfall...
Self-confessed junkie of; OneTreeHill.The OC.Buffy.
Old 05-23-2005, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

can i be added to the list please

i loved hayden and nataile's scenes - brilliant. ive never cried in a star wars film before but u could help but do so when watching their final scenes. you couldnt fault their preformances - FANTASTIC all the way through
Old 05-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

They were awesome! The heart of ROTS was that couple, and I don't think they disappointed at all.

I didn't cry during the movie, but I think I only cried once during a movie, and that was a total of two tears. I did come very close though.

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 05-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

they are def awesome and the heart of ROTS!!

no siappointment at all
Old 05-23-2005, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmnx04
OMG! Yeah, I was so depressed after I watched it! Even now, two days later when I think of it- and believe me that's a lot 'cause I really loved it and I tend to get an unhealthy obsession with movies I really like for a little time after seeing it - I get really sad. I never cried though but I reallly upset. Didn't like it.
Yeah I definitely thought about the movie a lot afterwards. A/P were so compelling and tragically romantic.
Does anyone have any really good SW fanfic (A/P of course)? The last good ones I read were way back in 2001, during my full-fledged A/P obsession. I loved "A Thousand Rainy Days", "The Deep End", and "Crimson Tears".
i got stuck on the side you know i never chose
but it's all about taking the easy way out for you i suppose
Old 05-23-2005, 06:08 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw ep III last thursday and i havnt been able to stop thinking about them since. I just love anakin and padme together. I wanted padme to go to the dark side with anakin. I think they would have made a very hott evil couple.