Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Hope work was at least good for you today... and that the pain has lessen
Old 11-06-2017, 06:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

we took the kids outside today (since its 70 degrees outside in november) the kids played kickball and i laid propped up against the fence, trying my best to stay awake

i still feel crappy but diffidently better than i did on friday.. but now my mom is now getting what i have
Old 11-06-2017, 08:17 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I take it that at this time of the year that temperature is not expected?
At least the kids had fun

Sorry about your mom also feeling sick But I'm happy that even though you're not feeling well, it's not as bad

I had a boring day at work, but it wasn't so bad
Old 11-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah its suppose to be winter. of course today was 50 and rainy. never know what to expect here. i believe its suppose to be in the 50s the rest of the week.

so my mom fell today at the gas station. she isnt sure if it was cuz of the rain or what. she is ok just sore and bruised. plus the cold starting she is doing nothing but complaining about everything

cuz of the rain we were in one of the kindergarden classrooms today cuz the room we were normally in had to be used for the afterschool clubs today. and the room we were in the heat was on full blast. i thought i was going to be sick it was so hot. i had to open the windows. as soon as the club was over i moved the kids back to our normal room. i was counting down the minutes
Old 11-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Moderator Manager

Ohh crazy weather I don't like the unpredictable weather... you never know what to expect.

Sorry for you mom! Falling down is never fun, and to top it off she is also feeling sick, I can understand why she is complaining

ohh so hard for you and the kids cold on the outside and too hot on the inside hope for some balance tomorrow for you
Old 11-07-2017, 07:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

well i think the rain is suppose to stop after today (i hope anyway, it seems like everytime i check the weather it changes). but its still suppose to be cold all week.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:32 AM
Moderator Manager

I'll keep my fingers crossed for the rain to stop and hopefully it won't be that much cold Are you feeling better?
Old 11-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes im finally able to breath a little better through my nose

the rain seems to have stopped for the time being. which is great cuz my dog is at the groomers and i would like for him to stay clean for a little while

i probably wont be online tonight, i have another child care class after work tonight
Old 11-09-2017, 04:20 AM
Moderator Manager

That's great news!!I'm happy you're feeling better

have you managed to keep your dog clean? My dog loves to play in the rain or in puddles so that's a hard task to accomplish
Old 11-09-2017, 06:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

so far yes. ive only let him out for very short periods of time im trying not to let him in the very far back cuz thats where its still very swampy. (and thats where he loves to go and play at the most, so im trying my hardest to keep him out of that area. its not easy though. especially at night).

child care class was ok. but towards the end i started to feel so sick. i dont know if it was cuz it was kinda hot in the room or what. but that last hour was torture. i couldnt wait to get out. as soon as she said we could leave i turned in my papers and i was out the door. i had my head out the window the entire car ride home. and i went right to bed. usually im wide awake after those classes but not this time. i took some cold med and went right to bed.

my co worker that does the morning shift fell at her house the other day and sprained both her ankles. she was at the class. could barely stand let alone walk (but it was the last class and she didnt want to have to retake it another time) so she hobbled her wa though it. but im covering her shifts at work. so im exhausted doing both our shifts .

i cant wait for the weekend to get here.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:48 PM
Moderator Manager

^ That sounds like a tough mission... but worth it Although your dog might not be happy with you

So sorry that you felt ill again and that on top of it you still have to cover for your colleague. Bad luck of hers to have sprained both ankles... ouch that really must hurt.

It's good that tomorrow is already Friday and hopefully you'll use the weekend to rest a lot
Old 11-10-2017, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Jen that seems life is tough for you at the moment you are a good work colleague to help her out like that and hope she recovers well

I'm now overtired now. I need to get up early in the morning to clean my car and motorbike. Need to do some many things this weekend. It's never ending

Aww what breed of dog do you have, Si?
Old 11-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Moderator Manager

Ohh Vicki... hope that you managed to do all the stuffs you had to do today It's really impressive how even the fact that it's weekend we still have tons of things to do.
I really hope that you manage to use this weekend to rest a bit

I have 2 german shepherd One is 7 years old, and the other completed 1 years 3 months ago
Do you have pets?
Old 11-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

sorry i wasnt around yesterday, i had such a horrible migraine all day/night.( i wanted to call out of work so bad but there was nobody avail to work for me. pat is still out with her sprained ankles and maria turns her phone off when she is home cuz she doesnt want to be bothered on her days off. i keep telling her i need to be able to reach her if i need her to work and she wont do it. )finally better today, but then i had my nieces winter swim meets which was an all day thing today so now im finally catching up on the boards.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:16 AM
Moderator Manager

^ No need to apologize I'm so sorry that you had the strong migraine, Jen
And that's really rude of your co-worker Maria, I know what it's like not wanting to be bothered at home on the day off, but still sometimes emergencies come up and she can't just ignore her phone.

Hope that your nieces had fun at the swimming meet