Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-21-2015, 08:55 AM
New Fan

Thanks a lot Sue! I love it! I have alwaya thought that Phil character was under rater. He was in the 1st season one of the best characters for me and then suddenly became the devil and died in the most stupid way ever.
That was the 1st thing I hated about the writers.
And now characters are just disappearing. Before the problem were humans inside the dome. Which is cool. Now it's aliens...

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
Welcome Chelly & adriankhalife! I'm Sue & this is an awesome board. I know that you will like it here. Even though the show is very frustrating right now.

I agree that Junior is without a chance of redemption now. He seems to be too far gone in his alien-ness. I wonder if his will be the death for this season.

Easier said than done. I'm trying to be objective & keep the plot as a whole in mind but this is by far the hardest for me. Once a shipper, always a shipper.
Old 07-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
I thought the same thing you did about the goo but Hannah's theory makes sense too....in a creepy alienish way. I'll try not to think about it too much because.....eww!
yeah because she said the goo is produced by having sex and the "baby" is going to replace her, so doesn't seem like first its a human baby, or that Barbie is related to this baby. THANKS LORD because eeeeeewwwwwwwww.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥