Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-19-2015, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

welcome to the new posters

Junior is far gone from redemption.

I hope Caroline shows up in the upcoming episodes and join the small group of the resistance.

Eva is pissing me off even more after the last episode, if she cared about Barbie just tell him the truth but NOOOOOO she had to go to Christine first.

I wonder when Barbie will snap at her and goes back to Julia and how the writers are going to fix this mess they created.

only Rachelle's words of wisdom about Jarbie and Julia, because I want to see what happens to her, I love this character, is holding me to the show.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 07-19-2015, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis1948 (View Post)
Welcome Chelly & adriankhalife! I'm Sue & this is an awesome board. I know that you will like it here. Even though the show is very frustrating right now.

I agree that Junior is without a chance of redemption now. He seems to be too far gone in his alien-ness. I wonder if his will be the death for this season.

Easier said than done. I'm trying to be objective & keep the plot as a whole in mind but this is by far the hardest for me. Once a shipper, always a shipper.

I have horrible luck with ships and shows, so I gave up being passionate on any of them, aside from Pretty Little Liars. Maybe it's naive, but I'm positive that these two will make it. Unless he shakes her or flips out on her, I think they'll make it. I hate him right now,but if it's seriously just the alien influence, I may cut him a minor amount of slack.

Poor Junior-He wants acceptance so bad that he turned himself into an alien. I won't be shocked if he dies. He dies in the story, just under different circumstances. He's not supposed to be stable, even if they made him likable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HutchLaw_Girl (View Post)
only Rachelle's words of wisdom about Jarbie and Julia, because I want to see what happens to her, I love this character, is holding me to the show.
I do, too. I like her,I like Joe and...well crap, that's it. I'm up and down with Norrie, because she can be awful and selfish some of the time. I like Carolyn,but she's almost never around.

I don't get why Eva went to Christine first, either. Why did they have to tell the truth together? Granted, she didn't know that Christine would turn her into some sort of gross vessel, but she didn't need to wait for Christine or get her permission. If she was honest, Barbie wouldn't hate her. On the upside, Julia will figure out Eva's role on her own. Then Eva won't have a choice and she'll have to tell all. Sh's screwed either way, because she's going to give birth to Christine.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just hate how the writers just throw sht to the couples with an stupid triangle.

Jarbie had some difficult time last season and it was good angst those episodes they were arguing and apart and they got back together, that shows that you can created tension between a couple without the need to bring a third wheel between them.

and they don't only brought a third wheel, they are ruining Barbie, making him a monster. its is supposed to be the hero of the story

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 07-19-2015, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

They're running out of ideas or they wouldn't have bothered. They haven't even managed to successfully explain when the hell Eva, Christine and Aktion were in CM. We had no prior clues, no inferences,etc...

I think they assume we'll all forgive and forget Barbie being a monster. As long as he and Julia reunite and the aliens are dead, it's all good.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think in "alaska" they pretty much explained why they went to CM. and we sort of have to fill the blanks; I need to watch it again (I got a LOST flashback watching that episode I was like "DHARMA initiative" ) only this has an alien influence.
those purple rocks have some sort of power, which Aktion wants to use? and Christine mentioned the rocks are losing energy and if that happens the Dome will disintegrate or something like that.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 07-19-2015, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

It is like Lost-They're making it up as they go along and leaving us with tons of questions. I wonder what Aktion wants to use the energy for. If the crystals are losing energy, they'll be useless soon.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

specially since the world is pretty much coming to an end soon...

anyone remember the video Mike posted few weeks ago in tags just in case
Spoiler:

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 07-19-2015, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:
Old 07-19-2015, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah unless this become like Lost and they make up stories to drag the show.

part of me wants to see more Julia, Jarbie if they really go back to normal.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 07-20-2015, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay having just watched this (it airs here a few days after the US) I've gotten a line of thinking. Since it was said while in the cocoons their DNA was altered; so therefore, to me, right now, these people aren't the characters I know and love. They are something other, their minds, their actions etc are not their own, so I can't blame things they do and say. It's like being compelled. They are being controlled without their permission. And this alien baby Christine was talking about to Eva, well, to me, that would not be a eva/barbie thing, since he is no longer Barbie, as of right now. This "child" would just be an alien counter part and I just don't put any of this in the same category.

Phew, okay, got that off my chest.

Who were actually adorable was Joe and Norrie. I'm so glad they have snapped out of it (does that make them not infected anymore, because they WERE in the cocoons) even though I am still wondering what makes someone snap out of it. Is it because they didn't have as much egg power in them? Did the egg spare them since they had been looking after it for some time earlier? Or is it something you have to do yourself?

Christine just gets more evil as time goes on, but from what I gather, she is infected too, so basically this is not what she normally would be like?
There is something I'm wondering -- Christine mentioned to Eva something about them lying about who she (they) really are. What does that mean? Who are they really?

I loved Julia in this episode. She's my favourite character and I loved her owing Christine. Although I did feel Christine going at the end felt a little too easy. Did I miss something or blinked, and something happened with that? Because then minute Big Jim was being caged. I was live tweeting with friends so I might have missed a few seconds.

I loved the Big Jim/Julia team up, since they are basically the last unaffected ones (or are the scientiest/others, unaffected too?) although I was confused when that guy told Jim that Christine was the experiment and he was the control. What did he mean by that?
Btw, Big Jim+Dog = OTP!
Old 07-20-2015, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

anyone read or saw the movie The Host?
this season is something sort of that, they have an alien in them and this alien is using them as life source.
Maybe Eva's alien is just growing inside her, and she will die after its born ?

whatever Christine is natural evil or not I don't know but she is ruining everything.

I love badass Julia when she pull that gun OHHH awesome !!!

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 07-20-2015, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, I've seen it

Yeah, I think it's definitely on the lines of using them as a lifeforce
Old 07-20-2015, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I brought this topic in Jarbie thread and the whole baby thing.

that been said. what if Christine is using Junior to impregnate Eva?
she was talking about the goo is produced by having sex and she spent quite sometime in that cave having sex with Junior, so she produced a lot of goo and then used it on Eva. so I wonder if this goo has some sort of alien sperm so she not only took Eva back in her control but impregnated her as well???

thats disgusting but I just can't accept this baby storyline is gonna be barbie, although I think they will make him believe its his child.

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 07-21-2015, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's a good theory, and I think it's definitely very possible that's exactly what Christine was doing. I hadn't thought about it. I assumed what she was doing with the goo was making Eva under more of her control since she was asking too many questions and questioning Christine.
Old 07-21-2015, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)
That's a good theory, and I think it's definitely very possible that's exactly what Christine was doing. I hadn't thought about it. I assumed what she was doing with the goo was making Eva under more of her control since she was asking too many questions and questioning Christine.
I thought the same thing you did about the goo but Hannah's theory makes sense too....in a creepy alienish way. I'll try not to think about it too much because.....eww!

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."