Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2007, 05:12 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ (View Post)
Yup. So not looking forward to a full week of classes. Especially since I'm gonna have to lock myself up in my room all day tomorrow to do work/read for my classes. Ugh.
Oh, the joys of procrastination?

Johnnie are you going to show us a picture of your new Zelda t-shirt?
Old 09-09-2007, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chris, have you finished New Moon already?

Jerry, not bad at all Btw love the pic you posted

Jen, wow you have got your hands full. What class are you looking forward to the most?

Johnnie, what did you do yesterday?

I have a headache & went to bed early. Slept for solid ten hours I still have a headache but its bearable today.
Old 09-09-2007, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)
Oh, the joys of procrastination?
Actually not quite. A little bit of procrastination, yes. But most of it is just a lack of time. I basically get up in the morning at like 7am and don't get back to my dorm until like 4 or 5pm. And then every now and then, I go to random games to help out with stuff. So that takes up a lot of time. Like this past Friday, I spent 4 hours at the volleyball match/tournament. And then yesterday I spent almost 6 hours at our football game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Andie- (View Post)
Jen, wow you have got your hands full. What class are you looking forward to the most?

I have a headache & went to bed early. Slept for solid ten hours I still have a headache but its bearable today.
Uhhh probably intro to sport management? That or history of college athletics. Only thing I'm not looking forward to for those classes are the papers. That's not gonna be fun.

Ahh glad you're feeling better. Maybe you should take some Advil?

How are your classes coming along?
Old 09-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Website Manager

I took a picture of it... I suppose I could load photoshop and show that picture as well as other random ones...

Saturday... err a lot of movie watching, game genieing, youtubing, and other stuff, I think I'll watch 2 Trek movies shortly... I'll edit in a few pictures shortly.

It's not as nice as the one I got from the Nintendo Super Power supplies or whatever it was called (that T-shirt is really warn out thus hardly wear it anymore), but it's not that bad, though everything at Gamezilla is overpriced.

It's was night outside when I took the picture, I had the lights on in my room, but didn't turn the flash on though, I think you can still get the idea what it looks like even if it's not that bright.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Andie - yes, I've finished 'New Moon' and started 'Eclipse'. I'm going to get back to it shortly.

Jen - I hope that you haven't signed up for too much extra. I guess it's still early so you'll have time to figure out how to balance your activities.

Johnnie - the shirt pic shows up okay. Price is relative, if it's something that you like and will use, why not splurge once in a while? What's the first pic?
Old 09-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Website Manager

It's my name on the cash register, since I was on the back window... it's not too often I see that... I took a picture.

Yeah, I don't buy clothing very often. I'll definately wear it.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:40 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

OH, I see.

Glad I booked today off work. I'm just starting to feel normal again. I"m even hungry for breakfast.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

Jen, ok, here's what we do, giant plastic ball with your own personal air conditioning system. How's that?

Chris and Johnnie, how are things going? I'm super tired, stayed up to watch the trainwreck that was Britney Spears on MTV last night.

Andie, glad you liked the picture. Hope things are doing well in your side of the world.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Website Manager

She was that bad was she?
Old 09-10-2007, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

She was bad enough that I wanted to scrape the images out of eyeballs with razor blades. Drastic, yes? Well it's true.
Vampires don't "sparkle" in the sun: they screech in horror, burst into flame and wither to ash.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:04 AM
Website Manager

Haha, worse than Kelly Clarkson's Never Again at Teen Choice 2007?

I didn't want to watch Britney... maybe I should youtube it, maybe it's on there by now.

ETA: Doesn't look like it's there yet.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
maybe I should youtube it, maybe it's on there by now.

ETA: Doesn't look like it's there yet.
It's so bad it isn't on youtube yet?
...I'm noticing a trend here...
Old 09-11-2007, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

It's leaps and bounds over the Kelly Clarkson performance. To be honest, she looks like she was severely drugged.

This Link should play it. If not it's the first option right below their embedded player.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:12 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Jerry - the link says something about copyright not allowing it to be played outside the US. So Kathy I guess only Americans are strong enough to stomach it. After all the negative reviews in the papers I was kind of curious as to how bad it really was, but not curious enough to go searching for it. I'll take your word for it.

Johnnie - did you enjoy TKD last night?

Kathy - are you settling into your classes okay? You're living on campus? Dorm mates or do you have a private room?

First day back to work for me. Didn't make it all the way through my shift, still a bit sore after the surgery. Can't wait for the 21st when I get the results.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
So Kathy I guess only Americans are strong enough to stomach it.
*laughs* I'm out of here, lol. I mean...it isn't *horrible*, but it is definitely not worth listening to more than once. >_>

Quote:
Kathy - are you settling into your classes okay? You're living on campus? Dorm mates or do you have a private room?
Classes are harder than I expected. xP I took the "Biochemistry and Cell Biology" program, so I guess that's why, lol. >_>

Yes, I'm living on campus at the moment, and it's very close to my classes. ^_^ It's so much fun to wake up fifteen minutes before class starts and still make it to my seat on time.

My roommate is...annoying to say the least. I study in the library nowadays, though, so I don't see much of her. I get back to the dorm around 10PM. ^_^ We "get along" for now...but it's still slightly uncomfortable to have so little privacy. BUT... the complete freedom I have pretty much makes up for it.

Quote:
First day back to work for me. Didn't make it all the way through my shift, still a bit sore after the surgery. Can't wait for the 21st when I get the results.
I didn't hear about that! Why did you have a surgery? Those can be very painful...I hope you feel better soon.
...I'm noticing a trend here...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread