Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2015, 05:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Oh thank you! I feel flattered. I haven't written fanfic for a long time and I wasn't sure I still could do it. But when you have a good plot in your head everything is flowing automatically. That means, I just finished chapter 3 and will try to upload it in the next few hours.

Spoiler:
As to the bit in spoiler, that's the name of the game! Intrigued to see where it's going.

Also, I come bearing the first of eight parts of my multi-parter (I went a bit nuts today): Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

You have no idea what it's like to be a girl in this world. Owning nothing, having no power except the effect that you have on men.
icygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 06:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
Thanks for posting.
True! BUT, T is known for throwing shade. (He gave mash hope...I mean...) AND the actors probably have no idea what's going to happen yet anyway.

Also his talks about tounge and thrusting.
Look at the reply of this lady regarding Torrance comment on Mash!!!
Not sure anyone will be pleased if the writers ever go there!

https://twitter.com/morereign/status/601532625988284416

And I agree with what someone mentioned in a previous post : actors learn at the read-through what will happen to their character and S3 just started being written 3 days ago so this seems to only be Torrance "gut feeling" and/or "wish list"!!
Pirouline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 06:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I honestly don't think we will ever see Mash again. sorry if anyone in here ships them too, but I think we would see Bash dating his horse first.
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 07:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by icygrace (View Post)
As to the bit in spoiler, that's the name of the game! Intrigued to see where it's going. Also, I come bearing the first of eight parts of my multi-parter (I went a bit nuts today): Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own

Loved it....also intrigued about the direction of this story.......
Maritaqg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 07:22 PM
New Fan

These are amazing stories. Enjoying them so much. Love the different takes on the characters. Keep it up everyone.. I am a delighted reader of these stories..
Maritaqg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Just a quick drive by to say hi! Miss being able to reply in a meaningful way. Miss having time to write fic. Hoping for some time over the weekend for a real visit.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
ScarletCourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessTeller (View Post)
I honestly don't think we will ever see Mash again. sorry if anyone in here ships them too, but I think we would see Bash dating his horse first.
There are still Mash shippers out there. But I hope the writers won't go there again. They had their love story. It's done. They can be friends.

Hi Scarlet!

Last edited by Christian'sKimberDoll; 05-21-2015 at 08:51 PM
Christian'sKimberDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 11:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

at Torrance about Bash and Narcisse in a bath together.

He wasn't really serious about Mash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Here you go! I hope you like it. I know there are lots of grammar mistakes, but English is not my first language, so some expressions are not right. But I hope you will get an idea what kind of future I have in mind for Kennash.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1126281...e-To-Come-Home
Love it.
I've been trying to resist the urge to read any Kennash fanfics as i'm afraid I wont be able to stop looking for more once I start. Well....goodluck to me.
agentniki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 11:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentniki (View Post)
at Torrance about Bash and Narcisse in a bath together.

He wasn't really serious about Mash.

Love it.
I've been trying to resist the urge to read any Kennash fanfics as i'm afraid I wont be able to stop looking for more once I start. Well....goodluck to me.
Enjoy going down the rabbit hole I think I've read (or at least clicked on) everything out there . . .

The Narcisse bath bit I really enjoyed .

(Now I kind of want Lola to assassinate him in the bath *prepares to be attacked by Lorcisse shippers*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maritaqg (View Post)
Loved it....also intrigued about the direction of this story.......
Thanks!!!

You have no idea what it's like to be a girl in this world. Owning nothing, having no power except the effect that you have on men.
Old 05-22-2015, 02:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by icygrace (View Post)
Enjoy going down the rabbit hole I think I've read (or at least clicked on) everything out there . . .

The Narcisse bath bit I really enjoyed .

(Now I kind of want Lola to assassinate him in the bath *prepares to be attacked by Lorcisse shippers*)

Thanks!!!
I'm gonna have to read yours too.

aww. Lorcisse is one of those it's so wrong yet it's so right kind of couples haha. ETA: it's so right mostly because Lola and Narcisse have great chemistry.

Last edited by agentniki; 05-22-2015 at 03:26 AM
agentniki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

Another chapter is up. Phew! And I need a break now.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1126281...e-To-Come-Home
Old 05-22-2015, 06:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentniki (View Post)
I'm gonna have to read yours too.

aww. Lorcisse is one of those it's so wrong yet it's so right kind of couples haha. ETA: it's so right mostly because Lola and Narcisse have great chemistry.
1) Fair warning for if you do: I am a happy person but write angst like no one's business
2) ITA. IDEK how, but they have great chemistry. Assassinating him in the bath would be extreme, but I imagine Lola wouldn't/won't be impressed when she learns that he covered up for Antoine . . . It would be fascinating to turn the bath into an interrogation tactic in place of torture; you'd catch them really off-guard

Old 05-22-2015, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
And I agree with what someone mentioned in a previous post : actors learn at the read-through what will happen to their character and S3 just started being written 3 days ago so this seems to only be Torrance "gut feeling" and/or "wish list"!!
That can't be right. He was grieving when Kennash broke up and now he wants Mash? This is what I call a quick recovery.
Old 05-22-2015, 09:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think T wants Mash to happen at all . He was throwing shade.
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

If he could write his own dream-couple I bet he would pick Kennash.