Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2015, 02:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
Each time I read articles like this one, it gives me hope.

Something that will bring Kenna closer to Bash but in a complicated way.
If this really refers to season 3, might mean the baby brings them closer...
For the complicated way, I think might be complicated if their wedding is annulled and boom there is a baby!
Or if Bash is not receptive cause under the spell...
Or if Kenna is in a relationship with someone else who accepted to claim the baby...

Gosh... 5 months gives way too much time to think and speculate!!!

‘Reign’ Season 3 Spoilers: Mary and Frances Grow Closer, Leith and Princess Claude Start a Romance, Scenes with Queen Elizabeth in England : Entertainment : Latin Post
Definitely hopeful now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
Here you go! I hope you like it. I know there are lots of grammar mistakes, but English is not my first language, so some expressions are not right. But I hope you will get an idea what kind of future I have in mind for Kennash.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1126281...e-To-Come-Home
Looking forward to more!

You have no idea what it's like to be a girl in this world. Owning nothing, having no power except the effect that you have on men.
icygrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Good fic Mona...

Rewatching season one, when Nosty touches Bash after he is injured he sees a vision. I wonder if something along those lines will happen for Kennash... Maybe he can find out how to unlink Bash and D, or something about Kenna and her baby.
I know if Nosty is around I'm sure he will spend most of his time with F but you never know.
JessTeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

REIGN Scoop: Torrance Coombs and Jonathan Keltz Interviews

Soooo not a fan of some of the things that got said here! (That seem to contradict what Laurie said.)

You have no idea what it's like to be a girl in this world. Owning nothing, having no power except the effect that you have on men.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by icygrace (View Post)

Soooo not a fan of some of the things that got said here! (That seem to contradict what Laurie said.)
Thanks for posting.
True! BUT, T is known for throwing shade. (He gave mash hope...I mean...) AND the actors probably have no idea what's going to happen yet anyway.

Also his talks about tounge and thrusting.

Last edited by JessTeller; 05-21-2015 at 04:00 PM
Old 05-21-2015, 03:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by icygrace (View Post)

Meh. He knows nothing at this point. The actors at ComicCon didn't know what would happen last year beyond the episodes they filmed. LM tells them nothing of future storylines, and her plans for the season. Just watch last years CC interviews.

They didn't even get the first script.
unstableharpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstableharpy (View Post)
Meh. He knows nothing at this point. The actors at ComicCon didn't know what would happen last year beyond the episodes they filmed. LM tells them nothing of future storylines, and her plans for the season. Just watch last years CC interviews.

yes...yes all of this.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unstableharpy (View Post)

OK, glad I'm not just being deluded in discrediting 90% of what he's saying

Old 05-21-2015, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

This is the best part I think:

Quote:
What was one of your favorite storylines introduced from last season?

TORRANCE: There are so many. Honestly, I had a lot of fun with the Delphine stuff because it was so weird and you don’t know where that is going. And I guess Kenna with her relationship problems — it’s funny like you get attached to people — and I got attached to the idea of that relationship with Kenna — and you catch yourself fighting for a fictional relationship, like the decision to end it, and you realize you had an emotional attachment to it. It’s not a logical one and it’s not what is interesting for the show, but it’s just like: “No, I don’t want to breakup” You just feel bad, like you’re breaking up with your friend and you feel like [the characters] are having an argument for silly reasons. I imagine the audience is asking that too: why are they fighting again? And as an actor, I’m like: “I don’t want to be fighting again.” I just want to be nice and have a good time with everybody.
And can I say that this part is creepy:

Quote:
I’m on board with the long-game between Mary and Bash if that plays out.
TORRANCE: Let’s give people some hope. Let’s just say Bash is playing the long-game.

Love that. It’s actually kind of romantic.
TORRANCE: He’s just been waiting for Mary to come around.
Because I wrote the 2nd chapter of my fanfic without reading the interview. I really can foresee what the writers next plans are. So...

If it's done processing.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think he probably just liked acting out the Delphine bit because it was different. And now that I think about it I have never really watched/read an interview with Torrence that had anything of value (show wise) in it. But he is still my bae. I love that he liked Kennash--it was his idea after all.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

He likes to talk all the time. I'm the same so I like that he is chatty. And the part that he felt bad about the Kennash break up is heartbreaking. It seems he had tears in his eyes for real in the last scene with them.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
He likes to talk all the time. I'm the same so I like that he is chatty. And the part that he felt bad about the Kennash break up is heartbreaking. It seems he had tears in his eyes for real in the last scene with them.
EDIT

Never mind I read that wrong *delusional*

But yea I LOVE Torrence too....he seems really cool in real life as well.
I love to read he and CSs tweets.

Last edited by JessTeller; 05-21-2015 at 04:19 PM
Old 05-21-2015, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

About the tears? I just guessed after I read this:

Quote:
it’s funny like you get attached to people — and I got attached to the idea of that relationship with Kenna — and you catch yourself fighting for a fictional relationship, like the decision to end it, and you realize you had an emotional attachment to it. It’s not a logical one and it’s not what is interesting for the show, but it’s just like: “No, I don’t want to breakup” You just feel bad, like you’re breaking up with your friend and you feel like [the characters] are having an argument for silly reasons. I imagine the audience is asking that too: why are they fighting again? And as an actor, I’m like: “I don’t want to be fighting again.” I just want to be nice and have a good time with everybody.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Because I wrote the 2nd chapter of my fanfic without reading the interview. I really can foresee what the writers next plans are. So...

If it's done processing.

Love it.... Anxiously waiting for next chapter!

Actually, not sure about the last part!!!!
I am a Kennash shipper all the way!!
Pirouline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 05:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
This is the best part I think: And can I say that this part is creepy: Because I wrote the 2nd chapter of my fanfic without reading the interview. I really can foresee what the writers next plans are. So... https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1126281...e-To-Come-Home If it's done processing.

I was thoroughly enjoying this story until the last line.....I am a Kennash fan first and foremost. Your writing is on point, and your story flows, beautifully. I do not write fan fic, but really enjoy reading it....,keep it up....and thank you....
Maritaqg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

Oh thank you! I feel flattered. I haven't written fanfic for a long time and I wasn't sure I still could do it. But when you have a good plot in your head everything is flowing automatically. That means, I just finished chapter 3 and will try to upload it in the next few hours.

Spoiler: