Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janetmaca
I'm questionning Gibbs/Jen but I can see it. Does it seem like DPB is trying to go all out ship-wise to you guys? It looks like, to me at least, that he learned from the Kate thing about leaving shps fester too long.
I can see that, try to make us forgive him for JAG and SA leaving
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why shouldn't we forgive him those? JAG ended with Harm and Mac getting together and it was Sasha's decision to leave. DPB was just taking advantage of the situatino to get more viewers like any good producer would do.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Lost in Translation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 02:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janetmaca
Why shouldn't we forgive him those? JAG ended with Harm and Mac getting together and it was Sasha's decision to leave. DPB was just taking advantage of the situatino to get more viewers like any good producer would do.
That is a good point. We got we wanted in Jag and SA wanted to leave, but the way he dragged out Mac and Harm really grated at my nerves. I remember DPB saying he didn't want them together or something and rumour has it he wasn't going to put them together (he was going to have Mac go on without Harm)until the network decided the show must end. It seemed to me that he was just out to get the fans. And I have never been able to get past that...I'm a grudge-holding type of person.

As for SA leaving and Kate's death, yeah there definitely is no reason to blame DPB for that. And I certianly don't blame Sasha for wanting to leave. She is entitled to do as she pleases. It just hurts. I just can't get past the JAG thing.

Quote:
I'm questionning Gibbs/Jen but I can see it. Does it seem like DPB is trying to go all out ship-wise to you guys? It looks like, to me at least, that he learned from the Kate thing about leaving shps fester too long.
Oh man, I wish he had realised this before SA decided to leave.

On another note: Did Tony seem jealous about Kate and other guy in Blackwater? Or was that me seeing only what I wanted to see?
Old 10-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't forgive him for JAG because it took so long until they got together. I just can't help blaming DPB for how upset I got with the way Kate left the show. So I'm blaming him and forgiving him will be hard.
So after these many years and all of his shows he is doing something that every producer does to draw viewers...I wish he had done so before Sasha wanted to leave.

I don't blame Sasha. I totally understand why she wanted to leave and I want her to be happy.

I can't remember what happened in Blackwater but it is fun to sometimes see what you want to see even if in the back of your head you know it isn't.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Di*
I can't remember what happened in Blackwater but it is fun to sometimes see what you want to see even if in the back of your head you know it isn't.
It's always fun to see things that aren't there and pretend that certain things never happened.

Blackwater was about a cold case where some guy accidently drove off the road and ended up at the bottom of a lake. The team firsts suspects that his brother killed him, but in the end they find out it was just an accident. And Kate has a crush on the suspect. It seemed to me (and my insane mind) that initially when Tony senses that Kate may actually like this guy, he (Tony) gets a lil aggressive with him. But that could just be Tony being Tony.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

Now I remember. I liked how Tony acted. I felt he maybe was a little jealous but since he didn't know if the guy was a murderer or not he was probably just protetective.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I won't forgive him for JAG, because it took him 9 seasons to get them together
Old 10-05-2005, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did anyone see last night's episode? It made me miss Kate.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw it last night, and I thought that it was okay. It was cool to see Cassidy again, even if they had Tony flirt with her. But I did like the one part where she says that he misses her alot and that she is there if he needs to talk. She looked alot like her, when out in the field
Old 10-05-2005, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Di*
Now I remember. I liked how Tony acted. I felt he maybe was a little jealous but since he didn't know if the guy was a murderer or not he was probably just protetective.
Don't you just love it when the writers make things so ambiguous. I guess its half the fun of shipping...speculating and reading into everything. When it comes to my ships sometimes I don't even try to be rational.

Oooh, Agent Cassidy's back. You think she'll start becoming more of a regular? I think I'd still go for Tony/Abby over Paula, but I haven't seen the new eps yet.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

If agent Cassidy shows up more you wonder what is going on in DPB's head. Does he think he need many actresses to replace Kate? Wasn't 2 enough?
Old 10-06-2005, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just hope that he decides to pick one female lead
Old 10-06-2005, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So now that we've seen the last of Kate, what are your top five tate scenes?
Old 10-06-2005, 05:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I the one from Blackwater
Old 10-06-2005, 07:51 AM
New Fan

at the beggining of the thread someone said there was a tate dream? when was it i soooooo wanna see it?detail someone give me details
TATE_FOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread