Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2005, 04:07 PM
Extreme Fan

We made it to a new thread.

Quote:
Ari was so hot, and he's character was really good. And mysterious. I like that Tate dream
Plus he had a bad boy vibe... Eh the dream was heartbreaking at the sme time as being incredibly sweet.

Quote:
I've also read that DBP never wants to make the same mistake he did with JAG concerning Mac and Harm but how it applies to NCIS I don't know. DPB didn't want them to have a romantic relationship so he waited til the last minuted until they got together.
The Harm/Mac relationship was excruciatingly painful. That said, I am also wondering what DPB means by not making the same mistake. Does he mean he wont ever allow a romance between the main characters? Or does he mean he wont wait as long to allow a romance to develop?

If the former is true, then I'm assuming all the Tate scenes were to tease us, and DPB gets off on pissing his audience off. In such case, if he finds that most fans dislike Ziva he will push the Tony/Ziva romance just because he wants to show us how much power he has.

If the latter is true, we'll probably see a Tony/Ziva thing or a Gibbs/someone thing.

Thus, I conclude we will see a Ziva/Tony thing somewhere along the line either way. I'm such a cynic. Although, come to think of it, the show could go anywhere...Tony/Abby...Gibbs/Abby., so yeah, Di, I agree - that statement by DPB could mean anything.

I haven't seen Ziva yet, so I'm gonna reserve judgement for the time being, I just don't want a romance consisting of Tony and anyone forced down my throat so early.
Old 10-02-2005, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Ziva more now than in the first episode, but I still don't want a t/z romance shoved down my throat. Congrats on the new thread.
Actual Janet ~ Councillors Supporter #28 Let's call it hope
Lost in Translation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just wanted to come here to express my uh condolences.
Old 10-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you very much for the condelences.

I hope you all like the title. I can change it if you want. I chose it because even if Kate isn't alive their love is strong and Ziva shouldn't come in the way of that.

I agree Mooshu that DPB will possibly just to make the fans really mad make Tony and Ziva hook up. I hated how he handled JAG and to me it shows he loves pissing off his audience. I can see NCIS being on air for several years and it feels that he will one day destroy something in the show. I wonder how long it will take before DPB does the same thing with the audience this time around. It might even be this season if Tony and Ziva get together.

He could have let Kate move or something else in the season 2 finale but not kill her and I will never forgive him for that. The next tv-show he does I'm going to try to stay away from it as far as possible.
Old 10-03-2005, 05:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ITA about the Tony thing, I really don't want to see him with anyone. But I'm shipping Gibbs with that Jen lady, already

Thanxs for the new thread Yeah we got to a third thread, even with Kate died
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think people can accept Jen and Gibbs but not Tony with someone else.

I posted new pics of Sasha in the NCIS thread.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't been to that thread, in ages
Old 10-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Karen It's a very fitting title Di. I think I can accept Tony with someone else (If it can't be Kate than Abby would be my second choice) as long as we're given more time to heal.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I could see him with Abby
Old 10-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I could accept if they put Tony with Abby more then Ziva.

It would be kind of cute. They comfort each other and then love springs slowly out from the grief.

But it still is Tony/Kate in my heart. Does that sounds sentimental?
Old 10-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

No, it doesn't sound too sentimental. It will always be Tony and Kate for me but if I had to choose then I will take Abby over Ziva any day.

I just think the fans need to heal for a long time and they will need a lot longer time than DPB thinks. Not that DPB cares about giving fans time to heal.
Old 10-03-2005, 04:02 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't really want to see Tony with anyone either, but maybe time will heal everything. I'm acting as if I'd lost my boyfriend.

Quote:
But it still is Tony/Kate in my heart.
Ditto. There is no hope in hell for these two but it's my number ship at the moment.

Quote:
He could have let Kate move or something else in the season 2 finale but not kill her and I will never forgive him for that. The next tv-show he does I'm going to try to stay away from it as far as possible.
I don't think Sasha would have wanted to come back anyway, so I guess DPB decided to go all out. I can't really blame him for SA wanting to leave, but I still wanna him. Yeah, I was skeptical about watching NCIS because of all that happened with JAG, but I was far too curious. I watched like two eps of NCIS and I was hooked. Btw, Di, I saw the pics. Thanks! She's so purdy!

Quote:
But I'm shipping Gibbs with that Jen lady, already
I keep promising myself no more shipping but I can't seem to help myself and then I always get screwed over by TPTB.
Old 10-03-2005, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm questionning Gibbs/Jen but I can see it. Does it seem like DPB is trying to go all out ship-wise to you guys? It looks like, to me at least, that he learned from the Kate thing about leaving shps fester too long.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

When I started to watch NCIS I didn't know DPB was the one doing the show and that he had previously done JAG. If I had known that I would probably not have started to watch NCIS. I was so mad at him about what he had done to JAG.

If DBP goes all shippy now then I'll be mad for him doing that. Wrong moment to do so.

I understand that Sasha wanted to leave but now how DPB handled it. Just because she never wants to come back to the show he didn't need to handle it that way.

There is probably nothing DPB can do to make me like him.