Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2015, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

^ yeah she asked where her top was.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Must of been Stefan's idea to have sex in front of the fireplace

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-21-2015, 09:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, "that wasn't terrible"
Old 03-21-2015, 09:41 PM
Absolute Fan

and his way is much more fun

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-21-2015, 09:46 PM
Extreme Fan

he was turned on by her
Old 03-21-2015, 10:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi! Can I be added? I haven't been on here in forever, but steroline has brought me back!!
Old 03-22-2015, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I want to see some fan reaction videos of that scene I bet they would be something
Old 03-22-2015, 01:04 AM
Master Fan

Welcome sweethud5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
If it is then I guess S/C's switches are back on by then. I can't see the writers having the wedding without them and I can't see them going there with their switch off either.
Rebekah and Stefan managed to date in the 1920s when he was in a dark phase so I could see the writers let SC act like a couple. They want each other without their humanities. Maybe they won't cause too much trouble in the beginning so they'll let them come to the wedding. The wedding might even trigger something. Caroline might be joking about killing Matt or Tyler in the promo. A little indulgence can't make her lose complete control so quickly can it? And they shot at Caroline's house in 6x18 right so we might get Dark!DomesticSC and then when they flip it we get Light!DomesticSC. We'll get the best of both worlds
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatecandice (View Post)
Katherine did tell Caroline he was good in bed
I wonder what Stefan thought of that conversation because he could probably hear them
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
We watched it while it aired and the whole chatroom kinda exploded...
You should have screencapped the reactions! I don't like watching livestreams but I'll be on study leave in early May so I might live watch just to join the chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)

I agree about being even. Both of them had a role in the other turning it off. I think for caroline this will hit her harder when she comes back since she has never dealt with something like this besides what happened to her in S2. I hope that stefan will be able to help her through it again and then they can be at a good place to start a real relationship.

And did you notice they used Klaus' line of being the same? I loved it then but loved it even more with stefan connecting himself to caroline like that. I agree there was more to them than just revenge. The connection and longing to be together was definitely still there. You could tell that stefan was just messing around with her until she finally accepted it.

I believe that if they do human Elena it will be for her to accept Damon this time and put an end to the theory that human Elena would only choose stefan. That is the only human Elena SL I'm accepting

So does anyone have any theories on the creepy family in the cellar? I was thinking that they must be rippers too and maybe will be used to recruit stefan if his humanity is still off for the rest if the season. I like the idea that no humanity caroline would still help keep stefan from completely losing it and stay by his side to use her system to keep him in check. At least she has an understanding what will happen to them if they go too far.
I'm actually really interested to see how Caroline is going to react when she flips it. She's not exactly a saint and has done some bad things without too much guilt such as killing the carnival worker, her mother's cops, Luke and being a part of the plan to kill Chris, Tyler's hybrid friend. It will probably depend on whether her guilt would service the storyline. She seemed a bit broken over killing those 12 witches but that was so she'd have something to talk to Klaus about so it was a prop. I could see this storyline actually used to make SC less of goody two shoe vampires. They've both admitted to enjoying killing before and even at 4x09 said that they're not better than Klaus. So I can see Caroline actually being the one to make Stefan feel less guilty about what they did.

I did notice. Klefaraline feels Klaus used that line on both of them. He'll probably fangirl if he found out they were indulging in some darkness I agree it had more of an impact when used for SC. Every vampire has darkness so Klaus saying Caroline was like him wasn't a big deal to me. But SC have the darkness, have admitted to enjoying it but still fight it so hard because they value their humanities so they are much more alike at the moment. I love that he said he knows her and taught her control. I kinda want a reference to how he taught her control now

That's what I'm hoping for with a human Elena. I don't care whether DE end up together (I'd actually prefer Elena not end up with either brother). But the show can't be that predictable. Having Damon say that she wouldn't choose him as a human and then actually doing it? Who gives away their storyline in advance? Speaking of predictability what if Caroline got the cure? She doesn't want it but if they're trying to surprise us she could accidentally get cured.

Chris Wood hasn't filmed TVD since 6x17 as far as I know and since he has a new pilot I think Kai will stay in the prison world until they know if the new show is picked up then they can decide if he should make a reappearance. So I don't think we'll see those creepy vamps again and the prison world won't be revisited. I think they might just be used as motivation for Lily to mess with the gang.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-22-2015 at 04:33 AM
Old 03-22-2015, 06:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Well, SC are locked up together in 6x18. I suspect the gang realizes the mother thing didn't have an effect. So, they decide to lock them up in a room together until the figure out what to do with them. I suspect Lily will let them out.

Unfortunately, if the wedding does occur in 6x19, I expect SCL to wreck some havoc. The actress mentioned that Lily does end up developing some kind of relationship with the boys. So, I don't know if she'll be extremely bad or not.

The feel like the D and human Elena storyline is there to prove that Elena will choose D this time. They've showed D's insecurities on the matter, and I feel that's what they're leading to. I'm positive DE will be broken up by the end of the season, though. He'll "let her go."
Old 03-22-2015, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

^Maybe Lily's relationship is with No!Humanity Stefan and she likes him like that. I wonder if she'll go Rippah again or keep her control she built up.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
^Maybe Lily's relationship is with No!Humanity Stefan and she likes him like that. I wonder if she'll go Rippah again or keep her control she built up.
That's possible. I thought it could relate to that. Honestly, it has to be something about her helping him lose control. Where's the conflict if not? Clearly, bringing her back is going to be a mistake. They thought it was the solution, and they will be surprised when they realize they made the wrong choice. Two rippers together is bound to create trouble. So, even if the mom doesn't want to be a ripper anymore; she could potentially fall back into that lifestyle. In turn, making Stefan worse.

The thing is I really think SC are going to end up balancing each other out. They'll do dangerous things, but I don't think Caroline will allow Stefan to go too far. He really seems smitten by her, so he'll go along with it. I mean, she did stop him from killing Enzo and Alaric.

I don't think Caroline has it in her to be "truly" evil. She thinks too much, and that will be her "saving grace" in terms of losing control.

I figure Caroline will be turning it back on in episode 19 or 20. That will leave two more episodes for them to find a solution for Stefan. I could see Stefan doing something she knows he won't be able to come back from. That will make him feel extremely guilty. This will be her wake up call. This isn't just fun anymore. He's becoming truly dangerous to be around.

What if Stefan kills either Alaric or Jo on their wedding day? That would be depressing. I just think for Caroline to switch it back on, she's going to have to see Stefan do something truly damaging. If the wedding is occuring in episode 19, I don't think it's going to be a nice occasion, unfortunately.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

If Stefan does something like that I seriously fear it will be over between them for good. I don't mean that they will just stop loving each other - and yeah, it's pretty damn obvious by now that they are both in love. I just think that they would be so damn guilt-ridden by what happened that they won't be able to get over it and get back together.

So here's hoping it's not that drastic, even though it would be a decent dramatic choice.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

^Elena got over Damon killing Jeremy...... so I still think there'd be hope. It just might take a really long time to get over the guilt but maybe Elena's different. I mean Stefan implied that killing Sarah wouldn't make him give up on her which is why she needed him to flip it. Stefan would feel guilty but Caroline hasn't shown much guilt over things so I can't be certain what her reaction would be. I don't know if it would be as strong as his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall41990 (View Post)
That's possible. I thought it could relate to that. Honestly, it has to be something about her helping him lose control. Where's the conflict if not? Clearly, bringing her back is going to be a mistake. They thought it was the solution, and they will be surprised when they realize they made the wrong choice. Two rippers together is bound to create trouble. So, even if the mom doesn't want to be a ripper anymore; she could potentially fall back into that lifestyle. In turn, making Stefan worse.

The thing is I really think SC are going to end up balancing each other out. They'll do dangerous things, but I don't think Caroline will allow Stefan to go too far. He really seems smitten by her, so he'll go along with it. I mean, she did stop him from killing Enzo and Alaric.

I don't think Caroline has it in her to be "truly" evil. She thinks too much, and that will be her "saving grace" in terms of losing control.

I figure Caroline will be turning it back on in episode 19 or 20. That will leave two more episodes for them to find a solution for Stefan. I could see Stefan doing something she knows he won't be able to come back from. That will make him feel extremely guilty. This will be her wake up call. This isn't just fun anymore. He's becoming truly dangerous to be around.

What if Stefan kills either Alaric or Jo on their wedding day? That would be depressing. I just think for Caroline to switch it back on, she's going to have to see Stefan do something truly damaging. If the wedding is occuring in episode 19, I don't think it's going to be a nice occasion, unfortunately.
^ I agree. Since when have things ever been easy and gone the way they wanted it to. If they brought Mama S back to help the situation she'll probably make it worse. I do think Caroline will be triggered by something related to Stefan and flip it first if only to also be an option to trigger him because Stefan's trigger is another unanswered question. I don't get why they didn't consider Damon being the trigger this time. If Damon had threatened to flip his switch wouldn't that have got a reaction out of Stefan? Damon's humanity is so important to Stefan. Or why couldn't Stefan just flip it back himself immediately after Sarah was safe if he knows what he's capable of. Caroline said she'd willingly flip it. Maybe they have to have a trigger or Stefan just loves the darkness too much to do it himself

I can't imagine what Stefan would do. Going after Alaric or Jo would be a bit much If Caroline is threatening Matt and Tyler then I can't see hurting them affecting her too much. And DE is not an option so that leaves Jolaric. So much for the romantic wedding ideas we had

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-22-2015 at 09:48 AM
Old 03-22-2015, 09:44 AM
Addicted Fan

That's true. I don't know if the writers would actually go there. That might be a little drastic. I guess I"m just weighing the worst case scenarios.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

^Yeah. They wouldn't kill Alaric again and Jo is pregnant so I maybe not killing but threatening them and making it seem serious.

We don't know if that college girl actually died. She could've been healed with Caroline's blood. So maybe Caroline won't like the idea of even killing strangers. She barely drank from that girl and mostly just wanted to make out with Stefan So she might not be as interested in killing and the more Stefan encourages it the more she gets triggered.