Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2015, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Updated on the board guide so you guys don't have to worry about posting it in there.
My LJ
Old 03-20-2015, 05:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
can we change the scene of the moment in the op please?

also can you add the previous thread in there?
yes, will add it right away
will add the thread too
Old 03-20-2015, 05:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Could you add this link to the original post:

The tumblr + fanforum.com Steroline chat!
Old 03-20-2015, 05:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, the mama S is definitely going to be a villain. She gives off manipulative vibes. I definitely see her pushing Stefan further. I think Stefan will stay rather tame with Caroline around. He'll be distracted. Will they be causing mayhem together? Yeah, but I still think Caroline will have a hard time just "letting go." Her personality just doesn't allow it.

The DE plan will backfire, and his mother will be a "ripper" trigger. I think Caroline will turn it back on, when she starts to see Stefan going down a path he can't come back from.

Caroline Dries mentioned that things at the end of the season may not end how we think they will. I don't think SC will have a big love declaration. I think they'll probably be very awkward around one another. They'll agree to be friends, but it's obvious they feel more than that. However, they will think too much has happened for them to be together.

D lets E go, because human E doesn't want to be with D. SE try again, but it's obvious this time around is different. They are actually in love with other people.

My opinion: The longer they drag SC out, the better chances we have at an endgame.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
"You may think you know where we're going but we have some surprises up our sleeve."
wow, I don't like this at all

Old 03-20-2015, 06:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

We're not having a Stelena endgame. I am certain of this by now. She may be used as a distraction for S/C, that much is possible. Marshall's theory is rather plausible.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, it could be just a generic "You don't know what's going to happen."

Then again, I won't be totally surprised to see DE and SC "broken up" either. I don't know that I can see SC rushing into a romantic relationship after their dark storyline. Stefan and Caroline are going to be eat up with guilt. They'll need time to heal,but they'll be drawn back together.

The "dark" story line will be used to keep them apart when they have humanity. It's now a reason they shouldn't be together in their minds.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

At this point I can honestly say I can not predict this.

What I am thinking, though, is that Stefan may have actually meant what he said about this being all about revenge. How he is "forcing her to let go until she breaks". Stefan with his humanity off is a psychological sadist. He still loves Caroline, probably more than anything, but his love is of a very different kind. The beauty of it all is that he doesn't actually have to force her. He is perfectly capable of teasing and manipulating her into degrading herself.

Seducing her and then using that new level of intimacy in order to destroy her may be part of that game.

Last edited by Telepath; 03-20-2015 at 06:56 PM Reason: No idea why this shows up as edited.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:08 PM
Extreme Fan

how certain only say that cause after finding out elena can become human again got scared from hearing that and dont know how to handle it as you know how blood passionate about Stefan ♥ Caroline i am it would break my heart if this was ruined just over elena and stefan running back to her

quoted that on the other thread
"stefan is caroline's trigger but even no humanity stefan can trigger caroline" to do what ever he ask's of her thats got to mean something

he does love caroline with all of his being
Old 03-20-2015, 07:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
At this point I can honestly say I can not predict this.

What I am thinking, though, is that Stefan may have actually meant what he said about this being all about revenge. How he is "forcing her to let go until she breaks". Stefan with his humanity off is a psychological sadist. He still loves Caroline, probably more than anything, but his love is of a very different kind. The beauty of it all is that he doesn't actually have to force her. He is perfectly capable of teasing and manipulating her into degrading herself.

Seducing her and then using that new level of intimacy in order to destroy her may be part of that game.
That's very true! That thought crossed my mind, as well.
Old 03-20-2015, 08:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

With all that SC have gone through this past season there's no way that now that they have admitted they have feelings for each other that they are going to be separated and left to deal with what they have done on their own , or with other people .

Obviously it's nit gonna be all sunshine and roses going forward but with how Caroline wanted Stefan to stay earlier in the season , I can see him having to make a choice again by the end of it . Give in to his ripper side and go hang with mom or be there this time for Caroline . Obviously that would be ideal , it just makes you wonder how far the writers want to go with this SL .

When that picture came out with SC in that room with the bars , I figured it was them doing detective work because I didn't think the writers would go where they are now . But after seeing the preview for next episode and Caroline basically threatening to kill Matt or Tyler ( ) they probably do end up getting put in that cage in 6x19 . I don't know if any of you watched breaking bad , but there was an episode called " Fly " where it was a bottle episode that focused on the 2 main characters for 45 minutes . It was widely considered one of the best eps in the series . My point anyway , if that is indeed Stefan and Caroline both locked in that " cage " , I can see that being a superb chance for them to air everything out in the open . Whether or not that brings one or both of their humanity(s) back will remain to be scene .
Old 03-20-2015, 08:43 PM
Absolute Fan

For two vampires with their humanity off, I found the last scene between them to be very romantic. Making a fire, bed on the floor, and then just continuing to be with each other I was happily surprised we got something that romantic for them. But I didn't like the camera turns during their scenes, I found it too distracting.

I think the writers could progress it two ways. Either they can't get over that the first time they were together involved killing an innocent college girl or they can acknowledge that everything was done while they were not themselves and are able to move forward with being together. They both have done worse in their past with their humanity on. So keeping them apart with this stuff would really make no sense to me.

IMO there is no way SE should be together again. Even if Elena becomes a human and chooses Stefan again, why would Stefan ever consider her knowing what he knows and been through? If he was afraid to accept his feelings for Caroline, how would he ever be able to trust Elena again? Or want to go up against his brother again?

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-20-2015, 09:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Source
Old 03-21-2015, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall41990 (View Post)
Yeah, the mama S is definitely going to be a villain. She gives off manipulative vibes. I definitely see her pushing Stefan further. I think Stefan will stay rather tame with Caroline around. He'll be distracted. Will they be causing mayhem together? Yeah, but I still think Caroline will have a hard time just "letting go." Her personality just doesn't allow it.

The DE plan will backfire, and his mother will be a "ripper" trigger. I think Caroline will turn it back on, when she starts to see Stefan going down a path he can't come back from.

Caroline Dries mentioned that things at the end of the season may not end how we think they will. I don't think SC will have a big love declaration. I think they'll probably be very awkward around one another. They'll agree to be friends, but it's obvious they feel more than that. However, they will think too much has happened for them to be together.

D lets E go, because human E doesn't want to be with D. SE try again, but it's obvious this time around is different. They are actually in love with other people.

My opinion: The longer they drag SC out, the better chances we have at an endgame.
I can't be sure about Mama S yet. There seemed to be some genuine concern for the boys when she told Damon about faking her death. I agree about Caroline. She was really fighting the urge to give in.

Yeah, I can see them not ending this season together which would suck. We've already had a full season of that But like you said the more obstacles they get the less of a prop they'll be and the greater their chances of being the real deal.
Old 03-21-2015, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

I fear that when the 2 will regain their human feelings have changed. May they forgive after all this? Stefan can forgive Caroline having forced him to lose his humanity again ... it will be hard. I hope that their feelings will always be present.
hope the writers will don't ruin them as a new couple...

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."

Last edited by ryanforever; 03-21-2015 at 10:23 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread