Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2015, 04:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanforever (View Post)
I fear that when the 2 will regain their human feelings have changed. May they forgive after all this? Stefan canforgive Caroline having forced him to lose his humanity again ... it will be hard. I hope that their feelings will always be present.
hope the writers will don't ruin them as a new couple...
I can't imagine Stefan not being able to forgive Caroline. He knows what happens when you flip the switch. Just this week he was going after Caroline, wanting to torture her and trying to make her lose control. Something that he would never do with humanity. He even said last week that killing Sarah wouldn't change him from being the kind, loyal Stefan so basically admitting that that was forgivable. In a way I'll consider them 'even'. But I can see them being disgusted with their vampire nature and the things they did and feeling guilty about it. This will cause awkwardness like Marshall said. Damon embraces vampirism for instance and enjoys it but Stefan and Caroline are bloodbag vegetarians so this should affect them. In 6x01 Caroline looked a little disgusted seeing Elena feeding off someone. It's something that Steroline try to fight really hard.

For all we know this could actually make them enjoy vampirism more and change their views about feeding from people even after they flip it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
For two vampires with their humanity off, I found the last scene between them to be very romantic. Making a fire, bed on the floor, and then just continuing to be with each other I was happily surprised we got something that romantic for them. But I didn't like the camera turns during their scenes, I found it too distracting. I think the writers could progress it two ways. Either they can't get over that the first time they were together involved killing an innocent college girl or they can acknowledge that everything was done while they were not themselves and are able to move forward with being together. They both have done worse in their past with their humanity on. So keeping them apart with this stuff would really make no sense to me.IMO there is no way SE should be together again. Even if Elena becomes a human and chooses Stefan again, why would Stefan ever consider her knowing what he knows and been through? If he was afraid to accept his feelings for Caroline, how would he ever be able to trust Elena again? Or want to go up against his brother again?
Right! They actually took time to get comfortable and there could have been spooning or cuddling Even without emotions they enjoy it other's company. Caroline was having fun with him at the rave and I actually thought she made him flip so she could hang out with. And I don't think it's just revenge but also him wanting to be around her. The connection is still there.

I agree that it wouldn't make sense for SE to give it another go after everything but the SE raft is still floating around for some reason so there could be unfinished business. I did not expect Stefan to say he'd take Elena back in 4x23 because I really thought he was letting her go. He even said so in 4x17 and 4x19. But maybe he just said that so there would have been a bigger impact for Elena's choice. As recently as 5x14 with the body switch storyline Caroline was wondering what was going on with SE and Stefan was suppose to tell her after the roadtrip but instead they discovered the bodyswitch. That last bit of hope for SE needs to extinguished once and for all which they could do with a human Elena like Marshall said. That is of course if they're not using it to build the SE ship back again.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-21-2015 at 06:24 AM
Old 03-21-2015, 06:04 AM
Addicted Fan

I think the fireplace scene at the end was more romantic that you would expect from "humanity-free" vampires, as well. Stefan seems enamored with Caroline. I mean,in that scene he was looking at her with love and affection.

Plus, next episode it seems he's staring at her as she sings with so much pride. Even without his humanity, he really seems to like her. Then again, who's to say his "revenge" wasn't just used as a way to have her join him. He wanted her, so he made her lose control to get that to happen. His looks just come off as too genuine to be faking his affection for revenge.

As I said, I think they're going to be so into each other that Stefan will be stopped from being a full "ripper." Caroline will still question choices about killing and Stefan will listen, because he likes her.

I do think mama S genuinely cares about her boys. However, I still think her cravings for bloodlust are going to drive her back to her old ways. She won't be able to fight being "bad."
Old 03-21-2015, 06:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

One really amusing turn that the show will not take would be if they simply decided to keep it off, and then actually kept it off. For the rest of the show

What I mean here is that they might feel that they are actually better off without it. No inhibitions, Stefan being kept from going off the rails by Care, etc.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

^ Yeah it will probably never happen But we could still see them embracing vampirism more and let loose. Even Lexi indulged a bit and drank from the vein. Maybe they won't be so strict with their bloodbag diet.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:10 AM
Extreme Fan

quoted that on the other thread
"stefan is caroline's trigger but even no humanity stefan can trigger caroline" to do what ever he ask's of her thats got to mean something

that last bed scene that was romantic considering there humanitys were off but think the writers wanted to make sure stefan and caroline first time was special and not just sex in that scene he cared so much for her its written all over the screen and if you dont know your not normal he does love caroline with all of his being that I am sure of.

Quote:
One really amusing turn that the show will not take would be if they simply decided to keep it off, and then actually kept it off. For the rest of the show

What I mean here is that they might feel that they are actually better off without it. No inhibitions, Stefan being kept from going off the rails by Care, etc.
odd but thought the same thing writers could make it work but doubt they'll go there which to bad

Hiatus time which means time to make and edit icons put your request in if you want one

Last edited by petrova; 03-21-2015 at 02:08 PM
Old 03-21-2015, 02:59 PM
Addicted Fan

So, according to tumblr 6x19 is called "Because." This song is from 1902 and is traditionally used at weddings. It's a love song. So, I wonder if this is when Jo and Alaric have their wedding?
Old 03-21-2015, 07:48 PM
Extreme Fan

hiatus just began dont forget about steroline
Old 03-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall41990 (View Post)
So, according to tumblr 6x19 is called "Because." This song is from 1902 and is traditionally used at weddings. It's a love song. So, I wonder if this is when Jo and Alaric have their wedding?
If it is then I guess S/C's switches are back on by then. I can't see the writers having the wedding without them and I can't see them going there with their switch off either.
Old 03-21-2015, 08:33 PM
Absolute Fan

That gif I need more from that scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I can't imagine Stefan not being able to forgive Caroline. He knows what happens when you flip the switch. Just this week he was going after Caroline, wanting to torture her and trying to make her lose control. Something that he would never do with humanity. He even said last week that killing Sarah wouldn't change him from being the kind, loyal Stefan so basically admitting that that was forgivable. In a way I'll consider them 'even'. But I can see them being disgusted with their vampire nature and the things they did and feeling guilty about it. This will cause awkwardness like Marshall said. Damon embraces vampirism for instance and enjoys it but Stefan and Caroline are bloodbag vegetarians so this should affect them. In 6x01 Caroline looked a little disgusted seeing Elena feeding off someone. It's something that Steroline try to fight really hard.
I agree about being even. Both of them had a role in the other turning it off. I think for caroline this will hit her harder when she comes back since she has never dealt with something like this besides what happened to her in S2. I hope that stefan will be able to help her through it again and then they can be at a good place to start a real relationship.

Quote:
Right! They actually took time to get comfortable and there could have been spooning or cuddling Even without emotions they enjoy it other's company. Caroline was having fun with him at the rave and I actually thought she made him flip so she could hang out with. And I don't think it's just revenge but also him wanting to be around her. The connection is still there.
And did you notice they used Klaus' line of being the same? I loved it then but loved it even more with stefan connecting himself to caroline like that. I agree there was more to them than just revenge. The connection and longing to be together was definitely still there. You could tell that stefan was just messing around with her until she finally accepted it.

Quote:
I agree that it wouldn't make sense for SE to give it another go after everything but the SE raft is still floating around for some reason so there could be unfinished business. I did not expect Stefan to say he'd take Elena back in 4x23 because I really thought he was letting her go. He even said so in 4x17 and 4x19. But maybe he just said that so there would have been a bigger impact for Elena's choice. As recently as 5x14 with the body switch storyline Caroline was wondering what was going on with SE and Stefan was suppose to tell her after the roadtrip but instead they discovered the bodyswitch. That last bit of hope for SE needs to extinguished once and for all which they could do with a human Elena like Marshall said. That is of course if they're not using it to build the SE ship back again.
I believe that if they do human Elena it will be for her to accept Damon this time and put an end to the theory that human Elena would only choose stefan. That is the only human Elena SL I'm accepting

So does anyone have any theories on the creepy family in the cellar? I was thinking that they must be rippers too and maybe will be used to recruit stefan if his humanity is still off for the rest if the season. I like the idea that no humanity caroline would still help keep stefan from completely losing it and stay by his side to use her system to keep him in check. At least she has an understanding what will happen to them if they go too far.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-21-2015, 08:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Emsea
heres your granted wish

Source
Old 03-21-2015, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Holy WTF?! did they sleep together?
Old 03-21-2015, 08:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Uuuh, yeah...?
Old 03-21-2015, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Wow I didn't know that I haven't seen the episode yet .
Old 03-21-2015, 08:54 PM
Absolute Fan

OMG thank you!!!! Dying over the way he kisses her neck and cheek.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 03-21-2015, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

your welcome