Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

hehe bogolisk. Every time I come back here you've posted something new from TEB. I love it.

And Mo, I'm pretty sure Roots loves us right now. Maybe we could get a four-year deal too!

ETA: Mo, you can come with me to the looney bin any time! Thief, I am very sorry to have killed you...

Last edited by hackysack; 06-25-2010 at 11:13 PM
Old 06-25-2010, 10:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

This gif should never be left out of a TEB gifspam.

~Tina~
Old 06-25-2010, 10:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_anam (View Post)
If this is going to the looney bin, are you taking reservations? Cause wherever this picture is- I WANT TO BE THERE.

I actually have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard.

Can someone put *that* on facebook and tag Scott in it? Cause that would make my day.
Seriously. ME TOO. Tears in my eyes from laughter. Hacky, you so TOTALLY rock my friend.

Also, in that Jack and Diane TEB gif, is Scott saying something to Tessa? His lips definitely move as though he's saying something.

ETA: That picture should from here on out be titled "the moose who saw TOO MUCH."
Old 06-25-2010, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

He's definitely saying something, though what, I can't make out at all. May need to go watch that part of the video [multiple times] for this one...
Old 06-25-2010, 11:06 PM
Loyal Fan

He definitely does look like he's saying something, Kris...it looks rather private, though

The moose did, indeed, see too much...serves him right, though, lurking like he was.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

As a Canadian, I feel a civic duty to defend the Peeping Moose.

I mean, sure, he shouldn't have been lurking like that, it shows incredibly poor manners. But let's think about the poor guy for a second- he just got traumatized by exposure to the sex on ice, and we're all trying to blame him.

Clearly the poor guy just needs some attention and love.

(Then again, love is what got him traumatized in the first place. Hmm. I might have to think on this some more.)
"She found a deep fitness in the fact that here, among people, they could be strangers. She thought, these people can see many things he and I are to each other - except what we are."- Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead.

avi by hackysack
Old 06-25-2010, 11:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, Mo--I would never want to blame the victim, but I firmly believe that our dear friend the moose has brought this upon himself. If he had just happened upon the Sex On Ice (SOI?) while innocently frolicking with his moose friends, I might pity him. But he has clearly made a habit of peeping on Tessa and Scott, and therefore has no right to be upset when his actions yield consequences.

Also, I think Scott is actually responding to something Tessa says in that gif...she's better at disguising her mouth moving, but she definitely speaks too.

Last edited by hackysack; 06-25-2010 at 11:32 PM
Old 06-25-2010, 11:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMH hackysack when I first saw the pics I thought it was a normal picspam and then...

I saw the moose!!!

I was laughing sooo hard!! Esp at the four pics of the end pose of Mahler - where it keeps coming closer. I think the moose is working for us: its officially our spy on TS.

ETA: I kept reading moose and noticed how it rhymes with goose. Thus I came to the conclusion that the Roots people wanted another GOOOOOOSE moment from Scott, but since using the same word would've been too obvious they had to change it. It is the only explanation I have for the moose in the pics.

ETA2: We desparately need an offical lip reader
Old 06-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackysack (View Post)
Sex On Ice (SOI?).

Yeah, that's not going to get confusing at all. That said- the confusion could get brilliant and hilarious. I say we DO IT.

(My, I'm capslocky tonight. I apologize. It's a Friday, after all.)
"She found a deep fitness in the fact that here, among people, they could be strangers. She thought, these people can see many things he and I are to each other - except what we are."- Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead.

avi by hackysack
Old 06-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
As a Canadian, I feel a civic duty to defend the Peeping Moose.

I mean, sure, he shouldn't have been lurking like that, it shows incredibly poor manners. But let's think about the poor guy for a second- he just got traumatized by exposure to the sex on ice, and we're all trying to blame him.

Clearly the poor guy just needs some attention and love.

(Then again, love is what got him traumatized in the first place. Hmm. I might have to think on this some more.)
I'm torn. On the one hand, I feel like the googly-eyed moose who saw TOO MUCH should be summarily chastised for his voyeuristic actions. You can't go around peeping at people having sex on ice and expect to get away with it. JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED. Then again, its not like the moose probably realized how, um, passionate that program between two platonic partners such as themselves, or...something, was going to be. He may be able to plead insanity brought on by the fact that Scott and Tessa's actions caused his eyes to literally POP OUT OF HIS HEAD. And if that isn't traumatic in and of itself, than what is people? WHAT IS I ASK?
Old 06-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris9918 (View Post)
I'm torn. On the one hand, I feel like the googly-eyed moose who saw TOO MUCH should be summarily chastised for his voyeuristic actions. You can't go around peeping at people having sex on ice and expect to get away with it. JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED. Then again, its not like the moose probably realized how, um, passionate that program between two platonic partners such as themselves, or...something, was going to be. He may be able to plead insanity brought on by the fact that Scott and Tessa's actions caused his eyes to literally POP OUT OF HIS HEAD. And if that isn't traumatic in and of itself, than what is people? WHAT IS I ASK?
Ah, yes, but the insanity defence has two components. Would you say he was already insane at the time, and therefore not criminally responsible for what he did, or did his actions do so much damage to him that he is insane now, and is not fit to stand trial, and cannot be brought to justice for his actions?

I just knew that forensic psych class was going to come in handy for something.

avi by hackysack
Old 06-25-2010, 11:40 PM
Addicted Fan

hey everyone! Yay, new thread!! Finished my midterms

-Love the new thread, you guys have such funny discussions at night
Master Fan

I would counter-argue that the moose should have known what to expect at some point -- he witnessed the end pose of SMOI Mahler; he clearly espied Scott's hand position and proceeded to move in closer upon sighting it. Mr. Moose not only ought not to have been surprised by sex on ice; I rather suspect he anticipated it. His shock is only a natural result of seeing the thing after merely imagining it.
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ah, yes, but the insanity defence has two components. Would you say he was already insane at the time, and therefore not criminally responsible for what he did, or did his actions do so much damage to him that he is insane now, and is not fit to stand trial, and cannot be brought to justice for his actions?
I'm going to argue that their actions caused his insanity, given that he NO LONGER HAS EYES INSIDE HIS HEAD. Therefore, he should be ruled not fit to stand trial. Also, he probably wouldn't be ruled fit to stand trial anyway, given that he's a moose and all. BUT I DIGRESS.
Old 06-25-2010, 11:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris9918 (View Post)
I'm going to argue that their actions caused his insanity, given that he NO LONGER HAS EYES INSIDE HIS HEAD.
Prosecution rests.

(I'm fairly certain I was on the defence team a moment ago, but in a fiendishly deceptive move, I have switched to the prosecution, took control single-handedly, and rested the case. The moose is innocent. Huzzah.)

[There's a word that is not coming to my finger tips- to suddenly switch from one side to another- it sounds like "abdicated" but it's not...someone, anyone?]

avi by hackysack
Closed Thread   Post New Thread