View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:32 PM
kris9918
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_anam (View Post)
As a Canadian, I feel a civic duty to defend the Peeping Moose.

I mean, sure, he shouldn't have been lurking like that, it shows incredibly poor manners. But let's think about the poor guy for a second- he just got traumatized by exposure to the sex on ice, and we're all trying to blame him.

Clearly the poor guy just needs some attention and love.

(Then again, love is what got him traumatized in the first place. Hmm. I might have to think on this some more.)
I'm torn. On the one hand, I feel like the googly-eyed moose who saw TOO MUCH should be summarily chastised for his voyeuristic actions. You can't go around peeping at people having sex on ice and expect to get away with it. JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED. Then again, its not like the moose probably realized how, um, passionate that program between two platonic partners such as themselves, or...something, was going to be. He may be able to plead insanity brought on by the fact that Scott and Tessa's actions caused his eyes to literally POP OUT OF HIS HEAD. And if that isn't traumatic in and of itself, than what is people? WHAT IS I ASK?