Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Ooh, awesome, companion pieces to one of my favorite "hanging out by the ice waiting for something or other" pics! Also, I suspect that this:

was taken as Scott attempted to explain the storyline of Farrucas. Just a hunch.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Loyal Fan

"We live to skate together"

Last edited by moncoeur; 06-29-2010 at 04:08 PM
Old 06-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief Of Love (View Post)
Also, I suspect that this was taken as Scott attempted to explain the storyline of Farrucas. Just a hunch.
"So its, um, its basically just sex on ice. Yeah. That's exactly what it is. Yep. Um...but you know, all that passion inside us comes from our training. Yeah, our training with flamenco dancers back in Michigan! Seriously! I swear SHE'S NOT LIVING IN MY HOUSE!"

ETA:

HEY KIDS! I SEE YOUR TWO POINT DEDUCTION LYING THERE ON THE ICE. Are you paying attention? NOPE.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"So its, um, its basically just sex on ice. Yeah. That's exactly what it is. Yep. Um...but you know, all that passion inside us comes from our training. Yeah, our training with flamenco dancers back in Michigan! Seriously! I swear SHE'S NOT LIVING IN MY HOUSE!"
Gee Scott, you're so eloquent
Old 06-29-2010, 04:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris9918 (View Post)
HEY KIDS! I SEE YOUR TWO POINT DEDUCTION LYING THERE ON THE ICE. Are you paying attention? NOPE.
awesome!
Old 06-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris
"And parts of it are macho, and other parts are just about the connection, between the man and the woman, which would be us, and it's sex on ice, so... Uh, but, I mean, it's the connection between a man and a woman, but they're like characters or something, because we're actors, but the passion is from within, and we really just focus on each other...uh... Oh, hey, IS THAT A MOOSE OVER THERE?!"

Quote:
I think Tessa's eyes might be open a bit, there, though -- I think the photographer captured the very moment when she snapped back to reality and then had to remind Scott that they're on the ice, in front of spectators and cameras and such. Though I can't imagine how he so lost himself in the moment like that. I mean, I'm sure they've mentioned that as soon as a program is over, they just snap right out of "character," right?
Old 06-29-2010, 04:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moncoeur (View Post)
A few years ago I took an interest in lip-reading and sign language. Not to say that I am any good at it but over the years I thought I developed my somewhat-skill. I am positive she says 'love you'.
I love how she melts into the hug. Totally brother-sister, work colleagues!!
Very cool! I never got very good at lip-reading/speech-reading, but I've studied American Sign Language since I was 12 and even chose sign linguistics as my master's thesis topic. Yay sign language!

Anyway.

Kris, I really hope they DO name their next signature move "the moose," because then when Scott is asked what noise a moose makes, he can go "MOOOOOSE!" and stretch his arms out. Only this time, the outstretched arms will be antlers instead of wings. Or something.

V., who just had a fantastic 3-mile run
Old 06-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Loyal Fan

ILDERTON SKATING CLUB TRIBUTE TO S&T!!!!!

Login | Facebook

So cute!!
Old 06-29-2010, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris9918 (View Post)
OH PARIS! PICSPAM (complete with HUGE PICTURES)
thank you, thank you, THANK YOU kris for the paris picspam. tessa is sooooo pretty in that interview. girl is gorgeous!

I can say 'the hippopotamus has a drum.' ~Tessa Virtue

Tumblr | Tumblr 2 | Twitter
Old 06-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Another article about the Baseball Hall of Fame event T&S went to. Small section about them a little over halfway down.
northumberlandnews.com / indynews.ca | Induction weekend a thrill

Article from the Londoner about the celebration at JLC. The sentence in the middle of the article is CLASSIC! Sure Scott - just on the ice
Gold medalists thrilled win London’s Olympic celebration - Londoner - Ontario, CA
Old 06-29-2010, 06:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moncoeur (View Post)
The sentence in the middle of the article is CLASSIC! Sure Scott - just on the ice
Heh, yeah. They're so good at never actually denying anything aren't they? Never deny. Always DEFLECT, DEFLECT, DEFLECT!

Quote:
thank you, thank you, THANK YOU kris for the paris picspam. tessa is sooooo pretty in that interview. girl is gorgeous!
You're very welcome Guin! Here are a few more pictures.

Old 06-29-2010, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting those article links, Amelia!

Quote:
During an interview with Scott and Tessa, a fan interjected and told them that they were a handsome couple. Scott quickly added, "Just on the ice though."
You know, Scott, some might suspect that your continuing tendency to overreact to incredibly minor (or even nonexistent, in the case of those Ilderton signs) insinuations of couplehood with Tessa is just a little bit like protesting too much. Some might view it that way. Some just might view it exactly that way. Just letting you know, dude...

...So that you remember to keep doing it, because it's incredibly entertaining.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Normal people who have such giant close ups of their face don't look so gorgeous. Tessa and Scott on the other hand...

See Roots, they don't need photoshop or that air-brushing crap!

P.S: Does Tessa wear false lashes to competitions? Because they look way too perfect.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thief Of Love (View Post)
Thanks for posting those article links, Amelia!

You know, Scott, some might suspect that your continuing tendency to overreact to incredibly minor (or even nonexistent, in the case of those Ilderton signs) insinuations of couplehood with Tessa is just a little bit like protesting too much. Some might view it that way. Some just might view it exactly that way. Just letting you know, dude...

...So that you remember to keep doing it, because it's incredibly entertaining.
Yeah, exactly. The gentleman doth protest too much. Heh heh.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

fishyfin1, I've always wondered that about Tessa's eyelashes myself. They're just insanely long at some competitions, and moreso than at some others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris
Yeah, exactly. The gentleman doth protest too much. Heh heh.
I am also rather fond of his "We work together eight hours a day, eight days a week. That's how many days we work together." Well, Scott, I'm glad to know how much time you spend working together. What a specific way to describe things. Almost like there's a whole chunk of time you're omitting by using that word "work." I mean, she is your best friend as described in this very article, right? Surely you see each other outside training...

Also, you might want to start looking at calendars, dude.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread