Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2014, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_R (View Post)
Plus on a slightly different topic, I really don't get why A&E were so evasive about the status of either actor, only for it to come out in an unremarkable way via the ABC website. What on earth was the big deal that they couldn't simply give a straight answer? Sheesh.
I wondered about this too. Someone asked about Sean and Michael's status not too long ago and Adam wouldn't answer other to say they'd both be on the show. I wonder if Adam didn't want it known Socha is a regular and ABC released the information anyway.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
I wondered about this too. Someone asked about Sean and Michael's status not too long ago and Adam wouldn't answer other to say they'd both be on the show. I wonder if Adam didn't want it known Socha is a regular and ABC released the information anyway.
I get the feeling that has to deal with storyline and they want to try to attempt to keep this triangle a mystery even though it isn't.

If we think OUAT...

1. Regina will be revealed not to have killed Marian in the past. It was someone else, and it will be revealed in a flashback.
2. Marian will die and before she dies she will give OQ her blessing.
3. Robin and Marian will realize they're not the same people they once were and split up.

So yeah those are some of my predictions.
Old 08-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

Last edited by sherry02; 08-15-2014 at 06:42 PM Reason: i keep forgetting tags
Old 08-16-2014, 11:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
The filming for Tues/Wed in Steveson is still not confirmed by filming notice but apparently the info came from YVR Shoots which is known to be reliable. Of course I'd love to get good spoilers, but I'm not even going to hope for that. I just want to see that Lana is filming. I don't care if I know the content of the scenes or not, I just want to see she is there. That is really all I am hoping for this time.
I was wondering where you saw that about next week and finally found the post about it being deleted. So I guess we just wait and see.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was wondering where you saw that about next week and finally found the post about it being deleted. So I guess we just wait and see.
Spoiler:
Old 08-16-2014, 12:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Spoiler:
What hashtag is that you're following? Is it #yvrshoots?

Ok, so here's a little fun thing about the spoiler pics that I noticed:
Spoiler:
Old 08-16-2014, 01:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What hashtag is that you're following? Is it #yvrshoots?
I do follow that one too, but I have a saved search on my twitter for #OUAT filming. It will find any tweets the use the #OUAT hashtag and also contain the word "filming". I don't have the patience to scroll through all the #OUAT tweets, so this filters them for me. Several times I've come across tweets from fans who are at filmings this way.

Quote:
Ok, so here's a little fun thing about the spoiler pics that I noticed:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 08-16-2014, 01:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I do follow that one too, but I have a saved search on my twitter for #OUAT filming. It will find any tweets the use the #OUAT hashtag and also contain the word "filming". I don't have the patience to scroll through all the #OUAT tweets, so this filters them for me. Several times I've come across tweets from fans who are at filmings this way.
Ah! Good point, I will try that! Thanks! (I just tried to save a search and it won't save! Is there some trick to it? )
Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Maggie_R; 08-17-2014 at 12:00 PM
Old 08-16-2014, 02:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Maggie for the response on Sean/RH thread.

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 08-16-2014, 03:08 PM
Extreme Fan

You're welcome.

ETA: can anyone here link me to the Rumpbelle thread? I am rewatching S1 and have a question about them. Can't for the life of me find a thread for them, though, and I thought someone here mentioned being a Rumpbelle shipper.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ah! Good point, I will try that! Thanks! (I just tried to save a search and it won't save! Is there some trick to it? )
It doesn't save immediately. I don't know why, but it should show up as a saved search soon.

Quote:
ETA: can anyone here link me to the Rumpbelle thread? I am rewatching S1 and have a question about them. Can't for the life of me find a thread for them, though, and I thought someone here mentioned being a Rumpbelle shipper.
Here is a link to the Rumbelle thread on the couples board. There may be others, I'm not sure.
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/rumple-m...ried-63128696/
Old 08-16-2014, 04:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It doesn't save immediately. I don't know why, but it should show up as a saved search soon.
Thanks, I guess I will just keep trying, lol.

Quote:
Here is a link to the Rumbelle thread on the couples board. There may be others, I'm not sure.
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/rumple-m...ried-63128696/
Great, thanks so much!
Old 08-17-2014, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

That new BTS pic is just with ideas. What is Roland doing at Regina's office with Archie?
Old 08-17-2014, 03:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Spoiler:
I know!! That's certainly fascinating to ponder, huh!

Last edited by Maggie_R; 08-17-2014 at 03:42 PM
Old 08-17-2014, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know!! That's certainly fascinating to ponder, huh!
I'm wondering that too! It's hard to guess without knowing who else is in the scene.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread