Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2014, 01:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh well...
Spoiler:

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 08-14-2014, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

I'm not happy this guy is coming on the show but I'm not concerned or anything in regards to the couple. Will already has an LI and Robin and Regina are soulmates. Maybe Will can be paired with Marian if they want to keep her alive.
Old 08-14-2014, 03:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's not concern over our couple, far from it actually. Will's character was a good one and I think that he and Regina could form a good pair of sassy buddies. It would be interesting to see them interact, but as it seems right now, every new character gets sucked into the vortex Swan... Oh well, whatever... I was just saying that, as much as I enjoyed Will, I don't find it fair that ABC already lists him as a regular on OUAT and hasn't done the same for Sean yet, leaving us wondering if they do up him or not and in which episodes we will see him this season.

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 08-14-2014, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

Spoiler:

Last edited by sherry02; 08-14-2014 at 05:53 AM
Old 08-14-2014, 05:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Spoiler:

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 08-14-2014, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Staying positive for these two this coming season.
My LJ
Old 08-14-2014, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

J-lu, I agree with eveything you said about Socha. He is a good actor. Although I'm curious how they will explain why Anastasia is not with him. I remember that for the finale, they left Christie Laing's name off the credits completely to keep the Marian "secret". There was a lot of talk when the press release came out and she was not listed, but of course there she was in the finale.

Spoiler:

ETA: Hello, Autumn Colors!
Old 08-14-2014, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hello there. You can call me, Jenny
My LJ
Old 08-14-2014, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

Look at this...

Spoiler:

Last edited by sherry02; 08-14-2014 at 06:19 AM
Old 08-14-2014, 06:46 AM
Loyal Fan

BTW... The proof that Michael was a regular was the fact that he and Ginny skyped in to Comic Con. The two were the only OUAT regulars not physically in San Diego. However since ABC and the OUAT creators wanted the entire regular cast to be "present" in some way. So Ginny's and Michael's absence was "fixed" with the Skype video.

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 08-14-2014, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-lu_Jovsn (View Post)
BTW... The proof that Michael was a regular was the fact that he and Ginny skyped in to Comic Con. The two were the only OUAT regulars not physically in San Diego. However since ABC and the OUAT creators wanted the entire regular cast to be "present" in some way. So Ginny's and Michael's absence was "fixed" with the Skype video.
True J-lu, didn't think of that.
Spoiler:

Last edited by sherry02; 08-14-2014 at 08:01 AM
Old 08-14-2014, 08:17 AM
Elite Fan

As posted on Tumblr (still looking for the actual site link to the extended synopsis): ETA: the link is HERE

Spoiler:

Last edited by *Dark_Angel*; 08-14-2014 at 11:24 AM
Old 08-14-2014, 09:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks Jade.

— Tyrion Lannister
Old 08-14-2014, 11:12 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Jade! I'm glad to hear them saying something besides
Spoiler:

ETA:
Spoiler:

Last edited by sherry02; 08-14-2014 at 11:21 AM
Old 08-14-2014, 12:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-lu_Jovsn (View Post)
Wow, that is a really good point, J-lu! That had not occurred to me. I really wish I could feel happier for Michael getting a regular spot because I really like him and thought he was great in OUATiW. But I just can't help feel he got the spot Sean/Robin Hood should have, so that lessens the pleasure for me.

Did you all see that Adam replied to someone on twitter who
Spoiler:

I totally understand the point that being a regular does not guarantee screen time or story focus,or even whether a character is killed off or not. But it is a big deal to the actor (I imagine) in significant ways, and to us fans in that he and his character are not included in official promotions, official events or promo photos. As a fan of Sean, not just his character and the ship, it is very disappointing to me that he wasn't made a regular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
ETA:
Spoiler:
That sounds reasonable to me, since that would be filming for
Spoiler:

ETA: Welcome, Jenny!!

Last edited by Maggie_R; 08-14-2014 at 12:31 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread