Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2006, 06:05 AM
Absolute Fan

lolers. Does she like Wolverine? Considering that she belongs with him LMAO And is yes, isn't that like... shipping herself with Wolverine? *tries to bring out your sister's innerfangirl - it might be small when it comes to shipping but it's there*

LOL. Really? I thought everyone was like: "Oh, there's she yapping again.. .... Let's skip it and pretend we've read it!"

YAY! UPDATE NOW YOU LITTLE YOU
Old 08-08-2006, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelie
lolers. Does she like Wolverine? Considering that she belongs with him LMAO And is yes, isn't that like... shipping herself with Wolverine? *tries to bring out your sister's innerfangirl - it might be small when it comes to shipping but it's there*
Yup. Wolvie is her main squeeze. She doesn't see shipping like that tho. She thinks shipping is lame, and one of the corniest things every (I thin she's adopted ) But shipping gives me something to do during the day.

Quote:
YAY! UPDATE NOW YOU LITTLE YOU
Only if you do Naw, sometime later on today. I just got up (9:20am right now)
Old 08-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Absolute Fan

lolers. She just might be adopted (perhaps from space?) because shipping is the most awesome ever. My sis is about the same although she knows all the "terms" like squee, ship, slash, fan fic and so on. *pats her on the head* She's such a good student. She has an inner fangirl, I know it.

LMAO. Evil you I just got back my chapter from the beta (I've started to use one of those LOL) and I'll update tomorrow. And then you can update today so our readers won't be all RP overloaded

Is it just me that's addicted to the stats feature on FF.net?
Old 08-08-2006, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
lolers. She just might be adopted (perhaps from space?) because shipping is the most awesome ever. My sis is about the same although she knows all the "terms" like squee, ship, slash, fan fic and so on. *pats her on the head* She's such a good student. She has an inner fangirl, I know it.
I do believe she's from space. Yes. Perhaps Melmac with Alf... Tho I've taught her the words too. She even watches me post and stuff. She even reviewed this fic! I was like OMG...(the username was dingbats sis... )

Quote:
LMAO. Evil you I just got back my chapter from the beta (I've started to use one of those LOL) and I'll update tomorrow. And then you can update today so our readers won't be all RP overloaded
I should use a beta, but I don't like anyoen to read my stuff beofre I post (it's thiw wierd thing I have. That's why I read my fics atleast 20 times before posting...tho I miss a few things...)

Quote:
Is it just me that's addicted to the stats feature on FF.net?
I love them! I like reading how may hits and alerts and all. I'd alert you, but I already know whenever you post.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat
I do believe she's from space. Yes. Perhaps Melmac with Alf... Tho I've taught her the words too. She even watches me post and stuff. She even reviewed this fic! I was like OMG...(the username was dingbats sis... )
lol. Gotta love that username LMAO. My little sister doesn't even read my fan fics (she just complains when I talk about them She can't understand when something is awesome LOL)

Quote:
I love them! I like reading how may hits and alerts and all. I'd alert you, but I already know whenever you post.
LOL. I love those things too. Although it's making me a bit sad because when X-Men 3 was just out I got about 500-600 hits a day. Now it's up in about 100. 50 more and I'll have about 9,000 so I can't wait till I break 10 thousand Stats are extremely addictive

This reminds me, we should list good fics in the first post

Also, check this fic out. It has some really awesome lines.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Yup. Wolvie is her main squeeze. She doesn't see shipping like that tho. She thinks shipping is lame, and one of the corniest things every (I thin she's adopted ) But shipping gives me something to do during the day.

Only if you do Naw, sometime later on today. I just got up (9:20am right now)
Same with my sis. She doesn't ship people, doesn't know the terms, and doesn't read fan fic. She read one once but then didn't see the point. I Fan Fic and it's all i ever do, well that and post on FF. She always yells at me to leave my room and stop reading and posting.

Good fics in the first post is an excellent idea. Em's should definatly go first I haven't read yours yet, Amy.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:03 AM
Absolute Fan

My fic aint that good Amy's fic is awesome

New Ryro song:
Never Ever by All Saints
Old 08-08-2006, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

Currently I have 846 hits, but I just posted it a wk and a half ago...I think...

Thanks for the link. I read all of her stuff. They're so hot.

Em, a little library thing would be awesome for the first post...oh, wait...did I make this thread...yeah, I guess I did.

Give me linkies! And I'll post 'em. of course Em's MUST go up

Milo, my life is so identical to yours. I'm either reading, posting, seaching, or creating things to do with my ships or fav movies/tv/bands. I have no life...

Good news...making a manip. Looks a little dumb, but hey, it's a manip!
Old 08-08-2006, 07:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Call me Lisa, please

I need to get a life but i don't really want to

for the manip and library section.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

I knew your name was Lisa, I just couldn't remember it.. Sorry...

Going to add the songs to the opening.

Lisa, if ya want to read my ficcies, it's the link on my siggie under my ships
Old 08-08-2006, 07:11 AM
Absolute Fan

It's easy to forget that you made the thread sometimes. I know I sometimes go "I have to add that!" and I go to the front page and oops, it's a new thread so there's a new starter. Tricky to remember sometimes.

lolers. If it must Although, I'm always up for more hits so link to Law of Nature

I have no life either. Currently, my life is all about the X-Men love. If I don't post or make PS things, I think about it. I love having no life

SHOW US THAT MANIP GIRLIE

I'm all for pimping my fic now *does an Amy and puts it in my sig* I got an idea - maybe someone that feels like it could like write something about the fic such as:

"This fic totally sucks. DON'T READ unless you want a headache"

So I could put it in the sig?
Old 08-08-2006, 07:22 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I knew your name was Lisa, I just couldn't remember it.. Sorry...

Going to add the songs to the opening.

Lisa, if ya want to read my ficcies, it's the link on my siggie under my ships
Ok, i'll read it after i finish the fic i'm currently reading

My name is in my siggy, in case you can't remember it. I'm awful with names, i'd forget, like, everyone's if it wasn't in their sig.

Em i wish i was good at coming up with witty things to say like the critics but alas, i have to writing ability what-so-ever. Sorry.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

I'll add the ficcies to the opening when I get time...

Manip is coming. Just making a few avs with it...
Old 08-08-2006, 07:48 AM
Absolute Fan

myppp.

I just made a few icons. Gonna post it asap.

Amy, I can't wait for the manip *waits excitedly* How long before it's done do you think?

Edit: Voila - the icons

Last edited by Emelie; 08-08-2006 at 07:54 AM
Old 08-08-2006, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

Aweomse avs Em

The manip...

It didn't exactly turn out how I had planned, but owell. Rogue's hand is suppossed to be on his shoulder, but alas... See the tat?

made some avs to go along with it...

If used, please credit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread