Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2006, 05:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG. I soooo love the new icons/wall. The wall is amazing. OMG! GUESS WHAT i JUST FIGURED OUT?! Because A and A can never be wrong (LOL - Aaron - Anna = A & A yes I have the weirdest humour but it is just so funnny )

Man I should really post the first part of the PR fanfic I've started but I am *lazy*
Old 08-04-2006, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

I think we've got our next title

Em, you save all my stuff? Aw shuchs! Tho I admit, I've saved all yours, Sofie, and Rea stuff...and anyone else who made stuff
Old 08-04-2006, 07:30 AM
Absolute Fan

LMAO. Totally.

We totally need to save the pretty stuff we do ('cause we all make very pretty stuff, you gotta admit) so we can spread the love and so on
Old 08-04-2006, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

My Ryro file is huge, and my Pyro/Aaron file is even bigger

Em, any chance of updating LoN soon?

Last edited by Dingbat; 08-04-2006 at 07:45 AM
Old 08-04-2006, 07:49 AM
Absolute Fan

LMAO. What's in the Pyro file? *looks at you severly* Nothing dirty I hope.

OMG!!! I'VE TOTALLY FORGOT. ALSO I'M UNCERTAIN BECAUSE THE STORY SUCK.

.... Have I mentioned I have a capslock!power?
Old 08-04-2006, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emelie
OMG!!! I'VE TOTALLY FORGOT. ALSO I'M UNCERTAIN BECAUSE THE STORY SUCK.
Are you insane girl!?!?!?!? It's one of the best I've read! Alot better than mine!...which reminds me, I'll update today sometime...

And yes, my Pyro file is clean...sorry to disappoint
Old 08-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Absolute Fan

lolers. But it will suck. And also, I've decided to make a triology out of my Law of Nature story. See, I have a plan LMAO. This first story is gonna be a lot general, then there's gonna be more Logan/Marie (but that's for a purpose LMAO) and then in the finale piece there's going to be Pyro/Rogue in all its glory. Would you read those? Even the Marie/Logan one? *I make an emphasis on that it serves a plot purpose*

LMAO. Really? lolers

YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR STORY NOW. Again, capslock!power

FanFiction.Net : Law of Nature 10: Devil's Reunion

What can I say? Amy, you inspired me LMAO. Also, feedback of any kind, no matter how long or how well... let's just say feedback in any form is love.

*hides*

Btw, Rea - it's alright that I use your icons on LJ right? The same question for you Amy

Last edited by Emelie; 08-04-2006 at 08:42 AM
Old 08-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Elite Fan

Marie/Logan?! EW! I found them to be more father/daughter than shippy...but to each her own...

Of course, I'll read it. Won't be as much fun at the Ryro one tho

And I'll update soon

Yes you may use my avs for LJ, and

UPDATE!!!
Old 08-04-2006, 08:50 AM
Absolute Fan

lolers. Yeah, I guess that it's not the popular opinion in the audience I'm targeting for this fic but... damn, in a way, I wanna make Ryro something more than a flirtatious thing. 'Cause that would get old pretty soon.

Awesomeness

Comment asap after you've read? I'm superaddicted to reviews and I look forward for them so much since I feel like Satan LMAO.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Absolute Fan

em - yay!! an update!! and sure you can use them on LJ. also, yeah, i was waiting to see if anyone would ask about the WP sizes. haha...cuz the ones i make are all designed to fit my screen (1280x800). but sure, if there are any that you want to be resized, just let me know i'll start making different versions now.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

OMG Rea! Love the avi!

And whatever size you make the walls is good for me. I put em up, even if they don't exactly fit right
Old 08-04-2006, 01:58 PM
Absolute Fan

lol. You could still make them in your original size though, I don't mind. Still looks very pretty

Anyone read the new LON chapter yet? I'm a feedback whore And unimprovable
Old 08-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Absolute Fan

thanks, amy! i totally forgot that i had those pics of aaron & anna from the festival thing, so when i saw them again in my files, i knew i had to make avies! and i didnt want to change my avie, so i just combined them. hahahha

hahaha, thanks em! and i just finished reading!! love it!!! cant wait to see what happens next!!
Old 08-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

Love the update Em! Reviewed

I too updated. Siggie has link
Old 08-04-2006, 02:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I love that you guys love it I'm thinking about rewriting the end to the story though. We'll see how that works out.

Amy, I'm gonna go and read the new stuff on your story now. I bet it's absolutely awesome.

Edit: Left a review
Closed Thread   Post New Thread