Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

Hi Tia

Quote:
That scene
I love how he just says "Hey" He was clearly enjoying it too.

Quote:
I've been outlining my EE oneshot. It turns out, it won't be a oneshot but a three chapter story
Sounds awesome.

You’ll never be alone, when darkness comes,

you know I’m never far, hear the whispers in the dark

credit
Old 04-11-2011, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the animation, totally a 'pairing of the moment' for me...I need to re-watch all their scenes.
Old 04-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love how he just says "Hey" He was clearly enjoying it too.
Yeah And then "It's a pleasure" and "I hope to see you again sometime soon"

Quote:
Sounds awesome.
I'm writing it already, as soon as it's ready (a week or two) I'll post a link

And God, that art

Quote:
I need to re-watch all their scenes.
I do it often I'm surprised by how much I love them, considering I'm a total DE fan, but Elijah's just And his and Elena's interactions are priceless
Old 04-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't been a fan of Season 2 much so I didn't re-watch really much of anything. but Elijah and Elena yeah I was sold to them from their first scene together. The natural chemistry just showed from that very first scene.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
but Elijah and Elena yeah I was sold to them from their first scene together. The natural chemistry just showed from that very first scene.
Right? And then there's the thing about both of them being so interesting together. I mean, I love Elena and I love Elijah apart, I think they're incredible characters, but together it's something else. They're so special

One question, are you HaloSupporter on youtube?
Old 04-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Elijah is like a character who can do the worst things but you still love him. I just love how powerful he is but wow if he comes back to life. I'm sure he will be way more careful and aware since he was doubled crossed. Elena shouldn't have stabbed him. I mean he is like stronger than Stefan and Damon combined.

Yes I am, what makes you ask? and what gave me away, was it the Supporter part? lol
Old 04-11-2011, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

Oh, but you have to admire her for it. The development it meant for her character was incredible. For most of the season I'd been waiting for the writers to bring the Elena who stabbed a vamp with pencils back. It irritated me how she kept being saved. Having said that, I have to admit that the EE lover in me was kind of hoping Elijah would take her away

Yeah, it was the Supporter, plus the Damon/Bonnie vids I asked because I was hoping you could do an Elijah/Elena vid sometime. I haven't watched many of your videos (Sorry, I'm just too much of a DE shipper to enjoy DB), but I watched your Elena vid and loved it
Old 04-11-2011, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
Oh, but you have to admire her for it. The development it meant for her character was incredible. For most of the season I'd been waiting for the writers to bring the Elena who stabbed a vamp with pencils back. It irritated me how she kept being saved. Having said that, I have to admit that the EE lover in me was kind of hoping Elijah would take her away

Yeah, it was the Supporter, plus the Damon/Bonnie vids I asked because I was hoping you could do an Elijah/Elena vid sometime. I haven't watched many of your videos (Sorry, I'm just too much of a DE shipper to enjoy DB), but I watched your Elena vid and loved it
Yes I admire her, I actually love Elena at best when she stands up for herself...I love Elena so much in Season 2 because she is tired of her friend and family getting killed and she just wants to stand up and do something about it. I really have gained some respect for her this season...wasn't a fan at all in Season 1...only some moments like when she slapped Damon. 1x07, I thought it was very strong for her as a human to stand up to Damon like that and it also was a bit of a wake up call for Damon: I felt. Exactly why Damon helped with the whole erasing Jeremy memory at the end of the episode. Yeah that sounded so much DE shipper of me just now. the thing is I don't hate them...but I just don't ship them but good thing is I think I stopped shipping SE as well so... But I can say this about DE, I enjoyed their scenes this season way more then in Season 1, especially from episode 2x11 [I actually loved their scenes in that episode]...same episode where we got some Elijah/Elena, if I'm not mistaken.

YES I would love to do a Elijah/Elena video someday, maybe they can get me out of this video hiatus. I just feel that I can't even make a good video these days....you have a song in mind? Oh you are talking about that video "I'm Only Human" ? right? it's amazing cause when I made that video Elena was getting on my nerve BUT I was tired of people bashing her at the same time cause she is only human. and I think I keep forgetting that..Jeremy, Bonnie, Matt and Elena are still teens so they will make mistakes. Even Caroline who's a vampire will make mistakes cause she is still young and have so much going on. So yeah I need to remember some stuff.

Besides that I'm so pro Elena!Elijah right now. totally in my top 5 favorite pairings of the moment.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And his and Elena's interactions are priceless
The 5 of them - 6, if you count him appearing in the window - are for me the best scenes from their episodes because of his humor and badassery, her feistiness, and their UST I've rewatched The Dinner Guest at least three times

Quote:
I mean, I love Elena and I love Elijah apart, I think they're incredible characters, but together it's something else. They're so special
I really wish we could've seen them together discussing the S&M curse, or his plan, or anything. They're effing magic together

Quote:
The development it meant for her character was incredible. For most of the season I'd been waiting for the writers to bring the Elena who stabbed a vamp with pencils back. It irritated me how she kept being saved. Having said that, I have to admit that the EE lover in me was kind of hoping Elijah would take her away
THIS. I prefer a more proactive Elena. I think that's part of why I like Elijah; he came to her, offered her a deal, gave her a choice and let her make a decision, even allows for negotiations. He could compel her easily enough but he doesn't. There's some respect there for her agency I feel is lacking with Damon/Stefan/Jeremy/Caroline/Bonnie. He seems to bring out her backbone

Quote:
Besides that I'm so pro Elena!Elijah right now. totally in my top 5 favorite pairings of the moment.
I'm almost surprised by how much I like them. They only had a handful of scenes together But I've read all of the EE fanfic at ff.net, and watched a ton of fanvids

Quote:
I'm writing it already, as soon as it's ready (a week or two) I'll post a link
Cooool

If anyone comes across any EE fic that isn't on fanfiction.net please let me know

credit
Old 04-12-2011, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
YES I would love to do a Elijah/Elena video someday, maybe they can get me out of this video hiatus. I just feel that I can't even make a good video these days....you have a song in mind? Oh you are talking about that video "I'm Only Human" ? right? it's amazing cause when I made that video Elena was getting on my nerve BUT I was tired of people bashing her at the same time cause she is only human. and I think I keep forgetting that..Jeremy, Bonnie, Matt and Elena are still teens so they will make mistakes. Even Caroline who's a vampire will make mistakes cause she is still young and have so much going on. So yeah I need to remember some stuff.
How about Out of Exile by Audioslave or Sing it Out by Switchfoot? Or maybe Wires by Athlete

Yeah, that's the one. And I think we all forget sometimes how young they are and how much weight they have on their shoulders. I've always loved Elena, but I was angry at Bonnie when the whole thing of not unspelling the device happened. I had to remind myself how hurt she was after losing Grams and how much she blamed the vamps to get over it.

Quote:
The 5 of them - 6, if you count him appearing in the window - are for me the best scenes from their episodes because of his humor and badassery, her feistiness, and their UST I've rewatched The Dinner Guest at least three times
So true

Quote:
THIS. I prefer a more proactive Elena. I think that's part of why I like Elijah; he came to her, offered her a deal, gave her a choice and let her make a decision, even allows for negotiations. He could compel her easily enough but he doesn't. There's some respect there for her agency I feel is lacking with Damon/Stefan/Jeremy/Caroline/Bonnie. He seems to bring out her backbone
Agreed He treats her like an equal and she doesn't allow herself to be intimidated by him. I think they both admire each other when it comes to that
Old 04-12-2011, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)

I'm almost surprised by how much I like them. They only had a handful of scenes together But I've read all of the EE fanfic at ff.net, and watched a ton of fanvids

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg...ndjvo1_500.jpg

credit
I have to agree with you, I love how he came to her house and offered her a deal/choice instead of just pushing her aside and doing what he think is best. No other character does really do that for Elena so yeah definitely another big reason on why I love the pair of Elijah/Elena.

I know.....even though I'm not surprised because for me it only takes scene to determined whether I'll like a pairing or not. their chemistry certainly helped as well.

I love that fanart
Old 04-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Just because we can never have enough negotiation...

Old 04-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just watched that scene, midnight.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

I watched it ten times today. I'm getting a little obssessed
Old 04-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
He treats her like an equal and she doesn't allow herself to be intimidated by him. I think they both admire each other when it comes to that
Because of that I don't think she wanted to stab him. She was hoping he'd take the deal. I love how at the end of that episode, when Damon and Stefan were putting him in the cellar, she was just staring at his body, even after Stefan walked over to her.

Quote:
I know.....even though I'm not surprised because for me it only takes scene to determined whether I'll like a pairing or not.
Me too It was sort of love at first sight.

Caro, I love your new combo I've been thinking about changing mine to EE too.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread