Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachade (View Post)
Spoiler:
That's what I've been gathering from little spoilers here and there. We know about a shocking ending and Kenna willing to sacrifice for love (of course a sacrifice can mean a lot of things, but we do have a Darkness that requires quite physical sacrifices). We also know Bash and Mary will share a sad scene in the finale, which might be about Henry or a number of things, sure, but since we know he'll also fall for Kenna, it makes me mumble. Yes, these are hints that don't have to lead to Kenna's death, but they still make me join the dots.

However, 120 gave me some hope because it's been way less rushed than other episodes, thus making me think that maybe we're reaching a slower burn that could imply a bigger picture, but who knows.

I was just thinking that I probably love historical dramas because they can't possibly shock me but this one is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartheghosts_ (View Post)
I don't know what the heck is going on but all the shows I watch are making me sad, except Reign. I have to have hope that at least Reign won't disappoint me or else
I feel the same, Reign hasn't broken my heart so far, it provided me good entertainment and that was about it.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:41 AM
Loyal Fan

I really hope it won't be true. They just started falling for eachother, they can't take her away from Bash, it would seriously kill him inside. If she ever gets wounded or something, I want her to be saved by any means!
Old 05-01-2014, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Yeah she may definitely be just wounded/endangered, which was in our wishlist btw Bash can worry over her, take care of her, blablah. I'd love that to happen. As far as we know, sacrifice may also mean she kind of offers herself to this Darkness thing, she might get hurt but not die.
Old 05-01-2014, 09:04 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Yeah she may definitely be just wounded/endangered, which was in our wishlist btw Bash can worry over her, take care of her, blablah. I'd love that to happen. As far as we know, sacrifice may also mean she kind of offers herself to this Darkness thing, she might get hurt but not die.
Yes! That would be a great thing, and it would develop their story in sooooooooooo amazing way.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

‘Reign’ Season 1 Spoilers: New Scoop On Bash And Kenna’s Hot Relationship

Not new at all, actually but yeah.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I'm planning to live post on this thread while I watch the finale on Wed. Anyone else interested in being here with me?

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 05-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Extreme Fan

I am Scarlet!! You can let me know if it's terrible or awesome .
Old 05-13-2014, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

Wonderful. I just didn't want to deal with spoiler tags on the KB thread on the Reign board.

ETA: People really need to stop tagging their hate on tumblr! Grrrr!

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 05-13-2014 at 04:32 AM
Old 05-13-2014, 11:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Cool I'm glad you be here to let me know what happens. If they kill off Kenna I'm not sure I'll watch anymore. I like Francis and Mary, but I wasn't super attached to this show until Bash and Kenna came along.

Is it anti Kennash stuff on tumblr? Probably bitter Mash fans I suppose.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

I will have trouble watching, too, if they did kill off Kenna. I wasn't super attached either until they were forced to marry one another.

Let's hope it's all spec.

Yes, it was tagged hate on tumblr by probably mash fans, but also an anti-Bash fan. Hate all you want, but why tag it!

Old 05-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

I'll gladly be here

I'm pretty sure anti Kennash are for the 90% disappointed Mashers. I won't say more because apparently we can't talk of other shippers, but it's a fact as far as I'm concerned, I just can see it from what they say.

As for Kenna, I was completely sure she'd die until 121, but as they clearly showed the danger (Pascal being the son of the man Bash killed) I kind of calmed down because Reign writers usually aren't obvious. Hopefully they won't start now.

Still, the spoilers about them aren't pretty so I certainly won't bet.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

What spoilers? Also in the Couples forum, you can pretty much chat as you wish.

Old 05-13-2014, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I didn't even know this thread was here. What are all these kenna is going to die specs coming from?
Old 05-13-2014, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I didn't even know this thread was here. What are all these kenna is going to die specs coming from?
Quote:
What spoilers?
Laurie's talks of sacrifice, Toby talking about KB not being happy for long, the "shocking ending" thing Laurie announced for both Frary and Kennash...
Old 05-13-2014, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Laurie's talks of sacrifice, Toby talking about KB not being happy for long, the "shocking ending" thing Laurie announced for both Frary and Kennash...
Toby was talking about in general. It wasn't a specific spoiler and he was speaking mostly of FM. I just don't think she dies. But, I watch it on wed so I'll let you guys know.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread