Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2014, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Everyone ist here. King is talking. Takes out his sword. and points on people Swords shadow touches the guilty. The ghost pushes down the sword and asked for people taking confession. One dead. An unknown subject. Francis now knows his father is insane. Mary, Francis and Catherine are talking about killing him.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 05-14-2014 at 05:08 PM
Old 05-14-2014, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Kenna and Pascal. Pascal had a bad dream. Now we have Nosty and Bash riding to Visigard. Leith!!!! and Francis gave him everything but a title.

Old 05-14-2014, 05:05 PM
Master Fan

Mmh I see.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Leith is talking to some girl. Henry now in the throne room. Giving instruction to poison Francis at the feast that night. He's hoping to have Francis choke to death. Commercial.

ETA: Back. Francis and Mary talking. They talk about the Duc and Henry and Catherine meet them in the halllway. Mary is guest of honour in the Joust.

Old 05-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Master Fan

Wow isn't it a lot of commercials?
Old 05-14-2014, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Francis goes to see injured soldier. Leith has found Greer. Greer tells him that it's not enough. She's getting hysterical. Leith tells her that she can't pile all her family's problem on her back and take a risk.

Lola is in iabour. They are stopping at a cabin I think in the woods nowhere. We dont' see the outside.

Now there's a spectacular for the hero of Calais. Henry is even offering Mary mulled wine. We see Castleroy and Greer.

ETA: Two ships fire upon one another killing a bunch of sailors because the spectacle is with live fire. They will start another one tomorrow according to Henry. Commercial.

Old 05-14-2014, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Scarlet, you're awesome!
Old 05-14-2014, 05:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Scarlet!!
Old 05-14-2014, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Back. Mary is talking with Catherine. One hundred dead. Henry is asking for annulment once more. Henry wants to get Mary pregnant himself. Mary realizes that Henry wants to kill Francis. Francis riding and seeing dead soldiers. ASking questions. Ship exploded. Francis is horrified by what his father has done.

ETA: Mary is trying to get her uncle to head a coup, but he suggests that Mary to head the coup.

Visgard is deserted. but they find a house full of corpses. and stench. Bash and Nosty.

Old 05-14-2014, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

My God, that's a lot of drama this time!
Old 05-14-2014, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

They find predictions drawn on the wall of this house. Pascal is the darkness according to the rhyne. Kenna has the darkness entering their house and breaks in. commercial.

Old 05-14-2014, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

Omg!

ETA: But seriously, how do you cope with all those commercials?
Old 05-14-2014, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Back. Kenna and Pascal are running and blocking against the door. The darkness talks. They are stuck in a room. Darkness brakes into the room and they switch scenes.

Greer finds Leith alive after that ship devastation.

Jousting has begun. Mary appears with English coat of arms.

Old 05-14-2014, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

God please let Kenna leave. I promise I'll study a lot.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Henry caresses her and says it's like a dream. (I think) Henry steps up and offers to joust the opponent. Catherine finds that Mary has changesd.

Greer and Leith are together in bed about to have sex then they stop short. Leith proposes and Greer says she can't! Arrrrgh!!!! Leith now vowes to rise and rise and rise and saids that he will not be hers again.

Henry is in armour. Jousting. and unseats Henry

Closed Thread   Post New Thread