Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2014, 03:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Finale synopsis

http://spoiltv.me/QCBq89

Quote:
“Slaughter of Innocence” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV) FRANCIS AND MARY TAKE CHARGE, MAKING BRUTAL CHOICES THAT WILL CHANGE THE FATE OF FRANCE — When the King's (Alan Van Sprang) madness and cruelty reaches a fevered pitch, Mary (Adelaide Kane) and Francis (Toby Regbo) take action. Their choices could change the course of history, but an unforeseen terror brewing in the woods could cost them, and their friends, everything. Mary makes a drastic decision when she learns Lola (Anna Popplewell) is going through a life-threatening labor at a location outside of the castle. Megan Follows, Torrance Coombs, Caitlin Stasey and Celina Sinden also star. David Frazee directed the episode written by Laurie McCarthy and Doris Egan (#122).
Old 04-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Kind of disappointed KB are left out of this, btw....labor already?
Old 04-24-2014, 04:14 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Kind of disappointed KB are left out of this, btw....labor already?
They're in the Darkness part, I doubt they want to give that away since we're actually supposed to find out what it is.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

True, and we have stills after all. They'll probably get way more screen time than the synopsis would leave us to intend.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon tart (View Post)
They're in the Darkness part, I doubt they want to give that away since we're actually supposed to find out what it is.
I'm glad because I want to be shocked when we find out who the darkness is.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I was never really interested but now KB and the boy are involved and well, of course I need to care.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Kenna does seem a bit... fuller in those pictures, tbt. But it could be just the dress. However, it's a bit strange because she's never wore a dress like that before, they always seem to follow the curves of her body quite nicely, don't they?
Old 04-25-2014, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Especially in the second half of the season, yes. IDK, I'm not sure I want them to already have a baby. Maybe the Darkness stuff gets quite risky or scary and she loses it, if she's pregnant. As long as she doesn't die, it's okay.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

^Agree, I'd rather have a Frary baby/pregnancy first and wait until Kennash are more stable and openly in love.

Oh god, don't even talk about Kenna dying, I just... But I do hope the Darkness stuff will be dangerous and one of them gets hurt because I've been thinking, and I need to see them taking care of the other while they're injured. Whether it's Bash or Kenna who gets hurt, I don't care, but it'd be gold to see one of them tending to the other's wounds, all worried and everything.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

I don't want a Kennash baby yet, either. I want one eventually because Frary won't, but now is too soon imo.

I love you because you're my best friend
J&M
and I want to grow old with you.
Old 04-25-2014, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartheghosts_ (View Post)
Oh god, don't even talk about Kenna dying, I just... But I do hope the Darkness stuff will be dangerous and one of them gets hurt because I've been thinking, and I need to see them taking care of the other while they're injured. Whether it's Bash or Kenna who gets hurt, I don't care, but it'd be gold to see one of them tending to the other's wounds, all worried and everything.
Ohmigod please!
Yes, babies are cute but these are teenagers who got married three episodes ago have just begun to fall for each other. I honestly don't want that to change yet. It sounds awful to hope for a miscarriage but well... I would? Maybe it could draw them closer. Two birds and one stone.

Oh and would obviously appreciate an ILY in such dark times of danger, thank you very much.

Last edited by drunkalice; 04-25-2014 at 10:55 AM
Old 04-25-2014, 01:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi lovely ladies! Can I please be added? I fell in love with them in 1x19 and I'm already all over youtube & tumblr looking for more and more.

Tbh, I don't want a baby either. I want a hot & passionate Kennash that blows mind, and them starting to slowly fall for each other. Personally, I may be in minority, because I don't like Frary at all, and KB are my fav part of the show.
Old 04-25-2014, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

I do love Frary but KB got me 100% hooked
Old 04-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I just really hope that Bash will get over Mary, but I suppose he would have to be really weird to still remember her after all Kenna does with him. He is even more hooked on her than we are about them!

http://caitlin-stasey.tumblr.com/post/83740277517

I want such scenes at least once per episode. AT LEAST.

Last edited by rachade; 04-25-2014 at 02:00 PM
Old 04-25-2014, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

He looks kind of turned on after her ultimatum good to know. I like these two more than it's healthy.