Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2012, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroja (View Post)
Is there any link to watch the Anderson Cooper show online? I missed it on tv because I was at work.
Okay this is the only recent interview of Anderson Cooper of KC that I could find not sure if it's the entire recent one or not

Quote:
AchrisL -- Erica has posted a lot of reminders to you not to double-post in this forum. Please follow the rules for the sake of everybody. We don't want our Kevney thread to be banned because of a few people who keep ignoring the forum rules.
Thank you so much Shiroja for another reminder I don't know why, but people don't seem to pay attention to me when I've tried to make them aware of the rules.

Quote:
Me too. I've missed the Jay Leno interview as well. If someone can provide a youtube link or something for both these interviews, that'll be great.
Okay I think I've found the Live With Kelly interview here's the link:

I can't seem to find the Jay Leno one though unless it's not up yet I don't know.
Old 05-25-2012, 06:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
Okay this is the only recent interview of Anderson Cooper of KC that I could find not sure if it's the entire recent one or not

Thank you so much Shiroja for another reminder I don't know why, but people don't seem to pay attention to me when I've tried to make them aware of the rules.

Okay I think I've found the Live With Kelly interview here's the link:

I can't seem to find the Jay Leno one though unless it's not up yet I don't know.
Hey! Thanks for trying EricaCallieShipper - but it's a different Kelly! We're looking for the one that used to be with Regis, now is doing the show alone.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgirl (View Post)
Hey! Thanks for trying EricaCallieShipper - but it's a different Kelly! We're looking for the one that used to be with Regis, now is doing the show alone.
well I did type in Live With Kelly and that's what came up (and it was very recent) I don't know maybe it's not up yet or something.
Old 05-25-2012, 07:57 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
well I did type in Live With Kelly and that's what came up (and it was very recent) I don't know maybe it's not up yet or something.
The Anderson Cooper one you posted is just the preview that came out in April. I'm looking for the full interview.

It's okay and thanks for trying anyway, Erica. We'll keep searching.

Btw, here's another article on Kevin by THR. Nothing new about Whitney but a little more for those interested on Hatfields and McCoys:

Kevin Costner on His 'Fearless' Life, Family and Returning to the Spotlight

Last edited by Shiroja; 05-25-2012 at 08:03 AM
Old 05-25-2012, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Anderson Cooper one you posted is just the preview that came out in April. I'm looking for the full interview.

It's okay and thanks for trying anyway, Erica. We'll keep searching.

Btw, here's another article on Kevin by THR. Nothing new about Whitney but a little more for those interested on Hatfields and McCoys:

Kevin Costner on His 'Fearless' Life, Family and Returning to the Spotlight
Oh okay sorry about that maybe they still need to be posted up because those are all that I've found and if they were both posted I think I would've seen them. Thanks for that article.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ok. I'm really not understanding all these double posts you're talking about.

A) I've never heard of such things on other threads before

B) What double popsts rules am I violating now?

c) Normally, when I think of something I try to go back to something I previously sid and edit to avoid this same situation.

d) Sometimes it is a completely different thing.

So I will from now on keep it very brief or just read. Becuase for everyone to be band is non-sense!

Thank you!
Old 05-25-2012, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchrisL (View Post)

c) Normally, when I think of something I try to go back to something I previously sid and edit to avoid this same situation.

So I will from now on keep it very brief or just read. Becuase for everyone to be band is non-sense!

Thank you!
Double posting means one post another (meaning yourself) within 24 hours of each other. Just so you know multi quoting posts can really help you not to double post and talking about different things is also why you should learn how to multi-quote because you can answer about different things that people are talking about it's a very handy thing. We aren't trying to mean mean or harsh we (or at least I'am) are trying to help you.

Don't know if anyone wants to see this or not, but I thought I'd post it up it's a video of Whitney's 2010 Photoshoot:

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 05-25-2012 at 10:28 AM
Old 05-25-2012, 11:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AchrisL (View Post)

Thank you!
I believe double posts are consecutive posts by the same poster. IOW you post one right after another without another member's post in between. So, it would be okay if you posted, for example post #112 and #114, but not posts #112 and #113. At least that is my understanding.

Note: on other message boards, sometimes your second post will simply be added to the text of your last one if you're about to post consecutive posts.
Old 05-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by casual observer (View Post)
I believe double posts are consecutive posts by the same poster. IOW you post one right after another without another member's post in between. So, it would be okay if you posted, for example post #112 and #114, but not posts #112 and #113. At least that is my understanding.
This is exactly what double posting means thank you for making it clearer.
Old 05-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yall!!! Kevin is coming to my hometown July 18--Jackson, MS-- to perform with Modern West!!! I am soooo stoked!!! Im sitting in the hair salon and i open my newspaper and front page I see, "Kevin Costner live!" I gasped loudly then proceeded to fins the right section for more info. Once I got to it I almost screamed out loud lol. I kno the other people in the salon thought i was crzy.

http://m.clarionledger.com/lifestyle...5250317&f=1624

Last edited by Raven03; 05-25-2012 at 12:32 PM
Old 05-25-2012, 02:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82 (View Post)

That's really nice of him to be around, kind of in the wings, if BK needs input on something. I also watched a few minutes, but not all of the segment where Clint Eastwood's wife has a reality TV show about mentoring a boy band from South Africa. She said she is taking the brunt of any unflattering footage, and is actively nixing any scenes that would shine a bad light on her husband. Booooby, who was one of the executive producers of "Being Boooby Brown" could have taken a few lessons in class and basic decency while he was editing that show. He exposed his wife to even MORE intense public ridicule with that show, when he should have been protecting her. Ugh! I have convos to write, and don't want to get too involved harping on that man.

Except for one more thing, which is this clip about his advice to Boobi Kristina. Well, if he were any kind of father, he wouldn't have to be trying to parent his daughter through a TV interview, now would he? He has no right to talk about her to reporters AT ALL until after he becomes a better person. It's pretty telling that BK only has a lukewarm, spotty relationship with him, and that she told her mom to leave that guy.

Bobby Brown's Advice For Daughter Bobbi Kristina

I don't know what the entire interview was about. Probably his new album, which I don't care two straws about. Whitney did NOT like this kind of mayhem at all.

Yeah its really sweet of him to offer a lending hand to her if she needs it. You can see that he genuinely didnt realize the impact he made by giving that eulogy. & I could barely even watch that interview with the trash bag. He seems to be trying to get back on Boobi K's good side with all the exaggerated compliments about her. Any man who's a real father would now whats going on in his daughters life. It says a lot that he didnt even know about the reality show smh. It's so apparent that he's an opportunist and such an unauthentic & ingenuous person.

Quote:
Thanks for sharing the links prettygirl. Boy, Kevin sure is in the hot seat about Whitney whenever he gets interviewed, there's no escaping for him. I feel bad for Kevin because it must be like picking at a wound for him...to keep bringing up Whitney's eulogy and asking him to relive his feelings about her tragic death. It's very emotionally draining for him, as we can see on his tired face.
No problem Shiroja & yes you can see that this is taking a toll on him. I feel really bad for the guy and I really hope that they'll ease up on him soon. Its hard to watch some of those interviews..makes me uncomfortable at times...geez.

BTW: I can't find the Live with Kelly interview.
I believe this is the site for the full Anderson interview but its restricted to Canada only. It wouldn't load for me.. Anderson | Watch Online | Anderson Cooper TV Episodes on CTV -

And Here's a Part One interview with Tavis Smiley and KC. Part two airs tonight, but in part 1 he didnt ask KC about Whitney but at the beginning he did show some clips from the Bodyguard and you can see that it was hard for him to watch by the expression on his face. Im not sure if he'll ask him anything about Whit in part 2. Im hoping he doesnt because Kevin seemed pretty relieved to not be asked anything about her. This is probably the happiest I've seen him in an interview. Overall it was a good interview. Anyway here goes the link:
Actor-filmmaker Kevin Costner, Part 1 | Tavis Smiley | PBS
Old 05-25-2012, 03:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

CO

Thanks. I didn't realize that. I guess it makes sense. Now I know what to do.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlA (View Post)
And Here's a Part One interview with Tavis Smiley and KC. Part two airs tonight, but in part 1 he didnt ask KC about Whitney but at the beginning he did show some clips from the Bodyguard and you can see that it was hard for him to watch by the expression on his face. Im not sure if he'll ask him anything about Whit in part 2. Im hoping he doesnt because Kevin seemed pretty relieved to not be asked anything about her. This is probably the happiest I've seen him in an interview. Overall it was a good interview. Anyway here goes the link:
Great interview so far, thanks!
Old 05-25-2012, 04:42 PM
New Fan

Thanks C.O. for the full interview links to Jay Leno and clips on Anderson Cooper.

Here are the direct links to Whitney's parts:

Kevin Costner Addresses Houston's Struggle with Addiction - Anderson Cooper
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Kevin Costner on Whitney Houston

The most interesting segments on Anderson Cooper's interview with Kevin about Whitney and Princess Diana were already aired in the April preview of the show. It figures...I was hoping there was something extra in the full interview, but this is all, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlA (View Post)

No problem Shiroja & yes you can see that this is taking a toll on him. I feel really bad for the guy and I really hope that they'll ease up on him soon. Its hard to watch some of those interviews..makes me uncomfortable at times...geez.

BTW: I can't find the Live with Kelly interview.
I believe this is the site for the full Anderson interview but its restricted to Canada only. It wouldn't load for me.. Anderson | Watch Online | Anderson Cooper TV Episodes on CTV -

Thanks for this interview link also, prettygirl. Kevin is quite a charming interview subject, it seems. Anderson Cooper praised him for his connection with the audience and extended his interview because he really enjoyed talking with Kevin.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread