Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2004, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

welcome Telli. I hope to hear from you more often. Pace and Jo, I've never been to Wilmington. This is another time when Pacey makes those mmm sounds. Does he do that with all the girls? I have only watched a little season 2 with Andie, so I don't know. With Audrey, I don't remember.

I love how Joey's face just lights up when Pacey says he plans to be wherever she is. She looks all sad when he sees he doesn't plan on being there, but then says he wants to be wherever she is and her face lights up.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 05-27-2004, 09:40 AM
Absolute Fan

I KNOW! I loved how she begged him to carry her and he did in the end. So cute. I cant really recall him making those noises. I mean I know he did, I just cant remember in what episodes. Ill have to wait to watch season 3 and 4 again.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 05-27-2004, 09:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Awww!

Sorry if these were posted before, they're from Clean & Sober (http://www.creekdaze.com/caps/)

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 05-27-2004, 11:01 AM
Elite Fan

tenacious, never apologize for posting Pacey and Joey pics. Welcome ot the thread. I love that scene. I noticed he brushes her hair with his fingers after they kiss or was it before. I like how she puts her hand on his face which shows she is concentrating on what she's doing. I wasn't home last time it aired. Pace and Jo, it's good to hear from you. He does those sounds quite a lot. That scene never would have worked with Dawson carrying Joey. I like that Dawson told Gretchen he saw Joey and Pacey together at the party and said how in love they were.

I really like this kiss because it shows that even though things were getting bad, she was still just happy being with Pacey and wanted to kiss him

Old 05-27-2004, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

These two are such a great couple,ive supported them together from the begining! In season 1,i hoped that they would get together and i never stoped.
Old 05-27-2004, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

welcome to the thread tru-calling.

Old 05-27-2004, 03:41 PM
Absolute Fan

I love this pic. She barges in and kisses him without even saying hi.

pic courtesy of josh-jackson.net

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 05-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

They more great kisses than i have seen dawson and joey... kiss.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

totally agree True Daisy. I think I only liked a few of Dawson and Joey kisses, like Decisions, The Kiss, Detention and the Perfect Wedding. After season 2, it was really just chaste kissing. No heat or passion at all. That is just my opinion. I love that pic Pace and Jo. I love how she's pulling on his lips before that. I have the pic here. He was making those mmm sounds here.

Old 05-27-2004, 09:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Is it just me or do they both look like they are glowing in this pic?

image from josh-jackson.net

Old 05-27-2004, 09:41 PM
Elite Fan

They do look really happy pace and jo. I love that you can see how happy they both are now that they have taken their relationship to the next level no matter what happens at the end of the episode. Did anyone notice this? Even Dawson notices in 415 when he runs into Joey that she looks good different.

One of my favorite scenes is the one at the end of Self Reliance when joey calls Pacey to her house. I even noticed that Joey changed her shirt when Pacey came over. Before, she was wearing a turtleneck when she was at Dawson's and earlier in the episode. It's like she wanted to show off more skin for her man. Joey is all flirty with Pacey and wants to kiss him.

I love how they circle around each other. They did that in Castaways too.

Old 05-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Geez, you know your pj trivia. Is that the same episode where dawson give joey the pic of her and pacey?

Old 05-28-2004, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yes it is Pace and jo. I have that picture. It reminds me of Love Bites. I could never figure out why Dawson gave Joey such a cute picture of her and Pacey.

Old 05-28-2004, 11:01 PM
Absolute Fan

OMG! I just saw the resemblence to Love Bites. Where do you get your screencaps from?

pic from josh-jackson.net

Old 05-28-2004, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

That's it pace and jo. I love that pic. i get my screencaps from so many different places. Just search Joey and Pacey sites. I even got the kiss from True Love and a different angle than it usually it.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread