Marissa: Thank You
Old 05-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

one more month to go behr.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 05-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Aw... those pictures are just so cute. I miss them so much .

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
Old 05-29-2004, 08:10 PM
Absolute Fan

I miss them too. Anyone know when Season 4 is said to be released?

Just because

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 05-29-2004, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks babi. I love that pic pace and jo. Notice the difference here. When Dawson acts Joey to sleep over, they sleep on opposite sides during season 6 and the finale. With Pacey, they are cuddly and have their fingers intertwined. He has his arms around her the whole time. She has her head on his chest. She could have moved to the opposite side, but she wanted to be close to him.

Pace and Jo, I was over at the Andie and Joey thread too. I am tired of all the Joey bashing too.

I stumbled upon a DJ thread yesterday by accident and some Djer's can't seem to grasp that it really isn't that hard to believe that Joey always knew she was suppose to be with Pacey. I mean, she spent an entire year with him and cried her eyes when she thought she would be stuck with Dawson and he wouldn't be there (she even said she was running away from Pacey in season 3) , then spent about a year ignoring the longest relationship they both ever had (acting like something doesn't exist is considered running away from in my opinion), then she ran from him again about a year later and didn't want to risk her heart with him again.

She even said during season 5 that everything she thought she was suppose to want shifted when she is talking to Pacey about Dawson. Like Joey said in 415 things aren't turning out the way she planned with her and Pacey. In 510 Pacey said that things don't always turn out the way they are planned. The second Joey ran off with Pacey, she chose him over Dawson. I don't think Dawson ever got over it as he says in 621 about how it destroyed him. In the finale, she said she's always known it was Pacey. I totally believe that. The critics believed it too.

here's a pic

Last edited by hshapir2; 05-29-2004 at 09:50 PM
Old 05-30-2004, 11:26 AM
Absolute Fan

When I watched the first 2 season, I thought DJ might make a good couple, but I never thought they would end up together forever. There is too much drama in that relationship. Then when Joey chose Pacey, I knew from then on that PJ had a future. They seemed so in love and you could tell they really wanted each other to be happy. I find it scary that DJers have MADE themselves believe that DJ would get together even after the finale. It's obvious who she chose, it's right there before your eyes. I also noticed that DJ never flirted with each other as much as PJ did.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 05-30-2004, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

I totally agree pace and jo. I love this pic from Four Stories where Joey and Pacey were bantering and flirting. Look at the way she is looking at him. You can see the love and desire she has for him

Old 05-31-2004, 08:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Im sorry but I must say that they are The BEST couple ever!

Old 05-31-2004, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

I also love this pic. You can see that she is blushing.

Old 05-31-2004, 09:34 PM
Absolute Fan

They are both blushing and look how big his smile is

Old 05-31-2004, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

That's true pace and jo. Look at these interesting reviews I found about Joey and Pacey chemistry from season 3 and season 6. I have season 5 too.

Quote:
Like A Virgin
By Wing Chun | Season 3 | Episode 1 | Aired on 1999.09.29 pg 14 of 14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joey cries on her dock. Pacey appears in Dawson's boat and tells her he got in and it took him to her dock of its own volition. Because it's Dawson's boat. And Dawson likes her so much that even the boat knows. Geddit? She tries to warn him off with threats of murder, which he ignores, hopping up beside her. She pauses a moment, and then says, "He told you what happened, didn't he?" Pacey doesn't answer until she repeats the question, at which point he mutters, "Well, what do you think?" Okay, in those two lines of dialogue, Katie Holmes and Joshua Jackson had more chemistry than she and the Beek have ever had, and I am not joking. Anyway, Joey says she thinks she hates them both. Pacey says he's really going to hate him when he tells her what he has to say -- that Dawson was right, and that the two of them need to be apart right now. Joey asks how Pacey would know what she needs. Pacey chuckles ruefully like the man of the world that he is…not, and says words to the effect of, she's right, how would he know how hard it is to have to give up someone you love, only he says it in nine different ways and talks for about twenty minutes, like, yeah, you had to do that with Andie, it's parallel, WE GET IT. She cries some more and says, "Of all the people to see me like this, it had to be you." Pacey says that, it's a new year, and they might even become friends. She pouts, "I'm upset enough as it is." He puts her arm around her. She continues to cry. That was actually a nice scene.

Quote:
The Kids Are Alright
By Jessica | Season 6 | Episode 1 | Aired on 2002.10.02

Later, Joey and Pacey meet at the jukebox. She complains that it hasn't played her song yet. "Maybe the jukebox rejected it," Pacey says, "on the grounds that there's been enough whiny chick rock for one night, I think, pretty much." Personally, I simply don't believe that jukeboxes ought to contain any variation on whiny ovary music whatsoever. The jukebox is the sole domain of oldies, classic rock and Bon Jovi and that's really about it. Joey pouts. "Bite me," she whines. Pacey leans over and nips her upper arm. "Pacey, gross!" Joey squeals. He chuckles. Aw, that was a cute, if fifth-gradey, moment. Joey demands an explanation of the day's earlier dorm room shenanigans. "Do you remember our particular summer together?" he asks. Wow, I can't believe the writers remember their particular summer together. Joey indicates that she does. "Remember when we came back, we were all lovely-dovey and we didn't really want the summer to end, as such?" he asks. Joey grins. "Speak for yourself," she retorts. "But I do recall something to that effect." Pacey smiles down at her. "Let's say for the sake of argument that I am not at all unhappy that this summer is ending," he admits. Long story short: Hollywood Audrey is a little exhausting. Joey listens to this quietly, then tells Pacey that she has a bit of a conflict of interest. The part of her that is his good friend and "erstwhile paramour" thinks that "life's too short" and he needs to do what makes him happy. "Erstwhile Paramour" is the name of my Morrisey cover band. On the other hand, she says, the part of her that is Audrey's friend and roommate says, "you know what? You breaka her heart, I breaka your face." Joey pokes him in the chest. "You got it?" she asks. Pacey grimaces and rubs his left pec. He gets it. Joey grabs his hand and drags him into the corner to make out. Er, I mean, "back to the table."

Old 06-01-2004, 11:47 AM
Absolute Fan

Wow, you can find anything can't you? I don't remember the scene where he nibbles her shoulder. When I watched the scene with PJ on the dock for the first time, the second she lays her head on his shoulder, I knew they were going to get together. It's so magical and I do agree that that scene had more chemistry then any DJ scene ever had.

pic courtesy of josh-jackson.net

Old 06-01-2004, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

pace and jo, Pacey bit Joey's upper arm in 601. Did you not see that episode? I'm just curious. It was the one where Joey slept with Dawson. I don't blame you. LOL. Look what I found from season 5.

Quote:
Something Wild
By Jessica | Season 5 | Episode 11 | Aired on 2002.01.16

As Audrey…um, does something else somewhere, Joey and Pacey chat a bit about her grades, and how she's an obsessive freak and there's no hope for her whatsoever. Pacey grins and reminds her that she knows how to loosen up. She just needs to do it more often. Joey grins in return. Man, their faces are really, really close to each other. Like, kissable-close. She wonders which part of her contains that whole loosened-up bit. Because she'd like to locate it. Pacey looks down at her. "Other Joey," he explains. That's such a shout-out. Although, technically? It's Old Joey. Maybe Old Joey and Other Joey are different Joeys. Maybe one of them works for -- wow, I almost launched into an X-Files-ian explanation of how there could be both an Old Joey AND an Other Joey. Never mind. Pacey explains that Other Joey ran away for a summer on a sailboat. And sang in a beauty pageant. And had sex with him. (He doesn't add that last part, though). "Other Joey?" she asks, grinning. The other one knows better than to let things that are completely out of her control bother her, Pacey explains. "Like Dawson and Jen," Joey says. Pacey puts his hand on her shoulder and smiles. But Audrey interrupts this 'Shipper Moment with some blather about the similarity between her eyeshadow and the chalk for the pool cue.

Old 06-02-2004, 06:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Yea i watched it. I just don't remember the reason why he kissed her. I mean wasnt he dating Audrey. Was it just like a "hope you feel better" kiss on the cheek?

Old 06-02-2004, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Pace and jo, he didn't kiss her cheek. He bit her arm. It was a joke. Joey said "bite me" when Pacey made fun of her music selection. He bit her. I agree. I thought that was a little too intimate considering he was still with Audrey. I remember the comments at the Wb when it aired. People were like Pacey's mouth touched Joey's skin, that has to mean something. Hee.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread