Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2004, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Jaime and beautiful fanart over at the DC thread.

I love most of the scenes in Mind Games, except for the end. I love how Joey just attacks Pacey when she gets to the door. I like the kiss on the couch when they hold each other's lips. It's one of my favorites.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 04-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

~*Joey and Pacey are one of the best couples ever on TV. A lot of times shows end and you move on from the ships but they are a ship I still love. I watch season three everytime it's on and most of season 4. I can't watch Promicicde!

~*LoVe,GeekLove,Pacey&Joey,Carly&Jason,Brooke&Mouth,
Betty&Daniel,George&Izzie,Lyla&Jason,Spuffy,Bones&Boothe, Team Karen
Craig&Ashley's hallway scene The Ghost in the Machine Marco&Dylan's kiss King Of Pain Ending scene Butterflied
Old 04-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

welcome Sydney. one of the few season 5 moments I like

Joey: Yeah, I'm willing to venture forth if you are.

Pacey: Yeah, of course. Sure, let's go.

Joey: But you are gonna walk in front of me, right?

Pacey: Well, now, are you sure that you want me to do that? 'Cause if I walk in front of you, how are you gonna see the man that's gonna jump out of the bushes and stab you in the throat?

Joey: Pacey, there is no man.

Pacey: You're absolutely right. I'm all for gender equality. It could be a woman. Some, green-eyed Angelina Jolie type. Actually, that could be pretty interesting.

Old 04-09-2004, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by hshapir2:
<STRONG>Thanks Jaime and beautiful fanart over at the DC thread.

I love most of the scenes in Mind Games, except for the end. I love how Joey just attacks Pacey when she gets to the door. I like the kiss on the couch when they hold each other's lips. It's one of my favorites.</STRONG>
Glad ya enjoyed the fanart.
Oh yeah it is a cute scene. I was watching episode I taped off TBS.I can't remember the episode name but I think it so cute and funny when Joey gets drunk and asks Pacey to carry her. She looks at him with her big brown eyes and pouts. lol Then of course kisses him and Pacey gives in. hehe

[ 04-09-2004: Message edited Jaime Bee ]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

~*Thanks for the welcome! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I have posted in here once or twice but for some reason I seem to forget about this board and it's a fun one too! I don't know why I keep forgetting it!

~*LoVe,GeekLove,Pacey&Joey,Carly&Jason,Brooke&Mouth,
Betty&Daniel,George&Izzie,Lyla&Jason,Spuffy,Bones&Boothe, Team Karen
Craig&Ashley's hallway scene The Ghost in the Machine Marco&Dylan's kiss King Of Pain Ending scene Butterflied
Old 04-09-2004, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

I hope to see you more often Sydney. Cute pics Jaime. I love that episode with drunk Joey. Pacey makes these sexy mmmm sounds, just like in Mind Games.

Old 04-10-2004, 10:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Josh has got to be the best kisser on the show. Especially in his scenes with Katie. The sexy little moans me makes, his eyes always closed and this look of love on his face - like there's no one else he'd rather be kissing in that moment.

*sigh* I'm so jealous of Katie Holmes. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 12:25 AM
Elite Fan

I agree Margarita. Josh is a good kisser with anyone. I think Katie only likes kissing Josh. Her chaste kissing scenes with Eddie and Dawson didn't cut it. In seasons 1 and 2, she didn't mind kissing Dawson. I mean, I understand couples have little pecks here and there, but not when it is suppose to be a love scene like in 601 or when Joey and Eddie are moving their lips at the end of 618 and they don't even open their mouths. Compare Joey and Pacey's pre love making scene in 414. I saw tongue action. Compare that to the end of 617 when Joey wasn't even suppose to be feeling it with Pacey an episode later. That is hotness.

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited hshapir2 ]

Old 04-11-2004, 09:15 AM
Loyal Fan

I will always love Pacey and Joey! ALWAYS! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

*marissa*

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 04-12-2004, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Spikes. I watch a lot of tv and something I notice about Joey and Pacey is how affectionate they are, even in season 5. I watch other shows where couples are dating and they aren't even as affectionate as these two. In Castaways, they both walked into the store holding each other's hands.

Old 04-16-2004, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Link to season 3 DVD. Joey and Pacey in front.
http://www.dvdfanatic.com/news.php?id=0404153

They look so pretty. Dawson in the back where he belongs.

Old 04-16-2004, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

I love all the caps [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-16-2004, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

welcome Princess Aly.

Old 04-20-2004, 11:43 AM
Elite Fan

[ 04-20-2004: Message edited hshapir2 ]

Old 04-21-2004, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

Great caps! I can't wait to see Castaways I still haven't seen the whole episode. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Closed Thread   Post New Thread